Favorite Dark Souls boss, and why

Favorite Dark Souls boss, and why

Easily Dancer.

She sums up everything that makes a good, hard boss. Her movements are erratic and the mechanics are devastating at first but once you have a good understand and some skill, you can put her down.

Also the music gives me goosebumps.

that asshole dark eater midr in the cave

giant dad, he always spawns randomly throughout the game. idk how to beat him he's op.

Havel a shit, I snipped him with my bow and the fucker died easily.

Fuck Midr

Just git gud Fagget

yeah sry i meant least favourite, i hate him

>Giant Dad
Fire Zweihander pls no

The guy that kills you with 1 hit. I forget hus name

Gerry because he’s a cunt

ACTUALLY, i hate this fucking dickhead the most

Its a +15 Chaos Zweihander you fuking casul.

Took me eight hours worth of attempts to beat him solo on NG+5, because that was my main character

I’ve always been a fan of the toros demon. He’s a culmination of everything you should’ve learned by that point in the game, and can be easily defeated if you are observant, while being a real challenge if you aren’t. It’s just a great way the game test you in it’s early stage

Nameless king for sure. His second phase is immensely difficult at first, blocking is useless. And when you find out that he's Gwyns first born it just makes it so much more bad ass.

ornstein and smough

Fuck man, and you got trips, does this mean you get to shove it up my pooper?

>fire zweihander

What are you, casual?

Pinwheel is harder than Midir

Dumb casual cunt

>Slave Knight Gael
I love 1v1 fights against human knights with no bullshit
and Gael had some buildup with how he helps you throughout the 2 DLCs
probably my favorite thing about DS3

>playing Dark Souls
>being this much of a try hard
Kill yourself faggot

Dark souls is for casuals, I bet that most of you can't even kill a great jaggi.

>dark souls
What a fucking casul's game. Mushimimesama is the way to fucking go.

But he isn't.

DS1 - O&S
PTDE - Kalameet
DS2 - Looking Glass Knight
Sunken City - Sinh
Iron - Raime
Icy Place - Ivory King
DS3 - Pontiff/Twin Princes/Champion Gundyr tied
Ashes - like there's much of a choice here
Ringed City - Church fight cause it was unique, even if Midir was by far the hardest

Really, I'm surprised everyone says she's hard. I beat her in my second try and it was my first dark souls game. The hardest one for me was aldrich.

Yes he is

Looking Glass Knight

>PRE-PATCHED LIGHTNING STRIKE SOUND EDITION

Now that's a real man's fight.

Difficulty and challenge wise definitely Dancer especially if you fight her early

Atmosphere have to go with Gwyn or Soul of Cinder because them tunes

Mushimimesama is that one of them Toohoo games

The worst thing about Aldrich was helping Anri as she walks into every attack and get destroyed by the arrow rain instantly.

it's harder than touhou, i can tell you that.

Ornstein&Smaugh with Superornstein. It was the hardest for me and represents a crucial point in the game's progression. It's the point where the virgin undead becomes the chad chosen one.

Is dark souls really worth getting? I picked up lords of the fallen for free but raged quit so many times. I kinda want to go back and replay it. Should I just pick up dark souls instead?

>churchfight
> unique
It had the exact same mechanics of the Old Monk from Demon’s Souls AND the Mirror Knight from Dark Souls II.

Gaping dragon. That shit was the first thing to scare me in a videogame since fuckin Nemesis in RE3.
Still gives me fuckin creeps, like, WTF happened to a dragon to become that?

Call me weird but the bosses in dark souls (any of them) are my least favorite part I don't understand why people fixate on them so much. I almost wish there was more sub-boss type enemies like giants, Capra and Taurus demon's dotted about the place.

I liked Quelaag a lot she felt reasonably hard first run through but not in an annoying way like Artorias. Maybe Smough and Ornstein.

Yes. I quit it after being stuck and picked up a year later, now I've got 1500+ hours on it.

I could never get past the first boss in either Dark sould 1 or 2. Taurus demon jumped off the ledge so i got lucky

The only one I disagree with is ringed city, evil santa was the best. But otherwise outstanding taste on all counts.