Rekt bread

rekt bread

bread is lit

Niggers..
Always with sucker punches.

And none of the whites do anything about it lol.

What a pussy ass race.

If a white person says or does anything, they are racist, if not they are pussy. How about this all you nigglets fucking go back to whatever shitbox your ancestors crawled out of and let's the more civilized people move on. Blacks as a race are literally holding the country back.

why would anybody enjoy seeing others in pain

white? race? are you a fucking idiot?

They just do

He's acknowledging that the only real humans are white. Everyone else are subhuman.

god do niggers make me angry

now that my country is overrun by filthy rapefugees, I can finally understand all your anger and police violence against these apes

Why didn't they finish him off? fucking pussies

>just walking past a troop of niggers with your guard down

PC hipster faggot got what was coming to him

schadenfreude

he just got sentenced to jail for like 10 years this lad did

Shut your fucking mouth whiteboi.

We own you now.

Refugees commit less crime per capita than better off whites. You've been drinking that haterade friend.

I really wonder how desperate you guys need to be to actually shitpost like this the whole day, jesus christ

you m8 are even worse than niggers

Implying niggers are actually capable of owning things. I mean yes they can buy things but, after that it's like the red machete and is constantly just being stolen or pawned for drugs until one of them loses it.

only thing I need to know is how they're looking at my gf when we're going somewhere together
how anti-social they behave in trains and busses talking in their disgusting language on maximum volume in disrespect of every other person on this vehicle
how they smell
how filthy they look
how they steal my money by living off the social state

I could go on but stop due to my anger rising

sauceplz

Hold my beer and watch this

I can actually hear all these chimp-sounds they make through this soundless video

i want story

Seconded. This has all sorts of wat.

Blacks are like the prawns in that movie district nine.

okay there you go

>niggers

pls don't try to understand their decisions since a normal human can't really get the grasp of nigger logic

Someone explain to me why we let them off their chains? They've done nothing of any use ever since and should really be back in chains for their own good

How's high school?

Haha stupid ass hipster probably just got finished shaming people on Facebook about racism and social prejudices.

He didnt.
He got 3 years and not even in jail.
>Kristian Gonzalez, 18, will be sentenced to three years in prison on September 30 and is expected to serve the term in a youth correctional facility.

What the fuck dude, even naughty white teens don't do this kind of stuff . in broad daylight AND film it?

>Someone explain to me why we let them off their chains?
So that they can pleasure our women since whites have small penises and can't satisfy women's natural urges.

is this like a robbery? I was expecting her to get raped too.

how's being a nigger?

I'm working on my masters degree on environmental engineering btw, just so you know how wrong you were

WTF

WTC

This is why niggers need to go

She deserved it, she didnt want to give the money stupid bitch.

Lol ask your slave African ancestors what kind of pussies they were.

This

COWARD

Hahaha I guess

I bet this niggers mom would be so proud. Her boys a grown man now raping and stealing from women just like he was taught.

Niggers still have slaves in Africa. Apparently it's acceptable.

The dog has the right idea

You fag, are a cuck. What you need to do is kys

This whole thread is just niggers being apes.

Fuck you nigger.
You own shit.
Welfare.
Bad parenting.
Abandonment Issues.
Nurturing the ol' "peeps of my race was enslaved hundreds of years ago, let's get all we can by guilt-tripping the shit out of whoever will listen to us" train of thought.
Domestic Abuse.
Irrational Violence.
That's what you own, nigger, now own up to it.

I'm not a fag, I'm a cuck. Two very different things user.

There's nothing wrong with being a cuck either.

There you go, monkey children, keep acting like monkies...

Hang em high

I know. The white guys bought their slaves from Africans because we couldn't survive inland Africa too long due to diseases and animal attacks. 3 months I heard the lifespan was. So the blacks can blame themselves. Fucking niggers.

Sure, kid.

This is true

My sides, erry time...
Almost as good as that old police cam footage of a wild nigger jumping out of his moving car during the chase to try to get away.

them cool kids

Stille a fucking piece of shit.
Drown in niggnogg dick's, faggot

You're both. Creampie eating cuck.

This is funny. Checked.

Why? Can you tell me what's wrong with being a cuck?

It's a fetish like any other.

Try harder nigger

Nope I'm not gay or attracted to men. I just like seeing white girls get ganged by blacks.

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay either. It's fine if you like dick user.

Not getting into this pointless white vs black "debate" but that was very nice

Niggers.

/Thread.

they should have used smokeless cartridges

This is so weird no one is doing anything when the monkey sucker punched that person, is this a normal thing in murica? Is it because your average murican has autism so they can't react to shit like this? I would really like to know.

I'm not black. Do you really think many black people visit Sup Forums? I'm white with an interracial cuck fetish. Why is that so hard to believe?

Best thing I've seen in days

hmm didnt that dude in Florida pull out a Glovk and shoot that kid who tried to mug him? They put him on trial...national news.

Too late, probably half those cops that shoot unarmed black guys are just racist murders hiding behind a badge.

But holy shit what a dumbass trying to rob a gun store.

>18 years old
>Youth correctional facility

I want off the ride

ITT: Whites pretending to be black to troll other whites. No niggers actually go on Sup Forums

Their fathers must live in joy.

There still doing it.

You're dumber than the nigger

Those cops are doing the Lord's work. Clear em out

Specal place in hell for you

>Moralfag

lmao old man can shoot. If you werent born with blue eyes this is the end you deserve

You know there's 67 more niggers behind the one filming.
Cause them to chimp out and everyone gets raped and eaten

He was born into an older body but is young inside you ageist shitlord.
Who are you to tell him how old he is.

I like how the woman next to her casually put her coffee on the other side next to her

I've never seen that done like that. How she drops her entire body and pulls him over her was opposed to the usual method.

Its humans that I don't give a fuck about bitch kys