Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7/10

6/10 too skinny. Would still bang tho.

Give an explanation. These are my tits btw

post more then

Bumping with ass pic

Filename says otherwise. Give a timestamp.

finger ur anus

7/10
perfect nipples and shape, could be a bit bigger tho

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw

small and skinny is 10/10 faggot

No pen or paper around but whats Something I can do in a pic

Could be bigger, but would suck dry

Shoe on head and a fuck you finger.

Perfect handful, firm, no sagging, love the small nipples. 9/10 would have my way with you.

SHOE ON HEAD SHOE ON HEAD SHOE ON HEAD

Not fucking finger but here

Amy Hilton and the ugly people losers smell worse then shit, n they outnumber everybody and they smell like shit n there ugly and try to trap ppl ugly way cause too ugly to get guys and its really torture worse then hell there like poop demons or poop from hell to torture people ugly way so have fun not believing me n there so ugly that want to kill your ugly way cause ugly ppl losers are ugly and gay, n nobody on this earth going to belive that can hold on to people ugly way or hurt people ugly way so can be better then people ugly way and all ugly people dont want to help ppl only themselves so talk to the ugly ppl losers and there ugly n make ppl miserble everyday ugly way like the poops that is loser in school that is lame and ugly and watches you at your house lame and ugly they smell like poo from hell hate to see myself go out like this

10 love them post more

gangsign

>no finger
Nice try, faker.

confirmed thank u

Your tits are definitely perfect

10/10 for sure.

Come to Texas :)

?

>Update
i'd say 8/10

Why not a fuck you finger? I added that because "shoe on head" alone is fairly common nowadays. Then how about 1 thumb up, 1 thumb down.

i would love to see you bent over and spreading your ass ;)

It’s the last thing we need to confirm you

great trips

Sucker.

they are stunning and as far as I can tell, so are you. why the f are you on Sup Forums?

My thoughts exactly

Checked.

And you seriously must be the hottest chick who’s ever posted on Sup Forums

i pronounce ‘blondegreattits’ the next Queen of Sup Forums

what about these tits?

srsly what, is this is another chick posting here I just dont know what to say. You're both lovely. But why.....

Look soft and supple

More pls :)

Nice tits, but:

Nose and cheek bones = over 30, which is fine, but you're obviously vain as hell. You tits indicate you've never had a kid. At your age, that usually means you've never been married. All of this is fine and all, but with a body like that, it means you're a fucking lunatic.

2/10 would not bang.

:) glad you like them

ur tits are 7/10
for better rating they would need to be same size and be more perky

is there any chance to see your ass in a standing position facing the back?

Suckable/10

Nose and cheek bones over 30? What does that mean? Like u think I’m over 30?

9/10

Small and skinny means you have a latent subconscious attraction to prepubescent boys. Who's the faggot now. Protip it's you.

Biteable/10

post your fucking pussy and be gone whore

Really didn't see that coming! Pleasant surprise. 9/10 in total. You got a smoking body.

Pussy

Take a picture from behind on all fours ;) let’s see that yummy ass

second, with no panties tho

I'd wife you up

8/10 perky and very nice nipples.

What about these tits anons? 21 year old Aussie girl.

You are srsly fucking PERFECT mdg

What’s ur kik

Here’s another pic but I think the lighting makes them look bigger

Är du från norden, m8?

I've been with most kinds of tits, you're are top notch. Definitely would feel nice to nuzzle, I bet you smell amazing too, in a non-creepy way.

share unedited privately?
have kik or email?

Those are at least an 8/10 too. I’d say a 9/10

You're petite, your tits fit you perfectly.

Amazing pair, can’t fault them!

8/10 would motor boat.

Post vagene pls

Post pic like this please. We need to see your cute little pussy.

Are you dumb? Women are supposed to be small and skinny.

I bet you're American aren't you?

This isn’t edited. Or do u mean uncropped like with face?

10/10

These girls need to meet and take pictures of their tits together hahah

Two sets of perfect breasts right next to each other... MMMMM!

thanks
looks good
I'd have a lot of fun with you

is your clit sensitive? I would like to fantasize about that because my ex was a lot and I could edge her for hours and made her cum over and over again on my dick until she wasn't even able anymore to tell me to stop

my current gf only gets off to really hard pounding and It always feels like a day of hard work to make her cum..

Pro tip: any girl who says she’s comes from penis in and out only is lying and prob has never had a real orgasm. You can only have an actual orgasm from clit stim.

Virgin detected.

So says the expert...
Kek, fucking sad basement dweller

yes

Ay aussie! My postcode is 5169, whats yours?

Great tits. Awkward workplace boner achieved.

Vill du böga eller?

amazing waist, nice tone, tits id blow my load on... 10/10

9/10. Perfect nip size, just a little larger as a whole and would be 10/10

Those are a nice set. Most please

My favorite type and size tits, done to perfection. 10/10

LOL i can tell you’re a virgin rom what you just said

Pro tip: when you make a girl cum with your dick, you can feel their pussy contacting on your dick. The pussy will squeeze the dick. So even if they don’t make a sound, even if they aren’t physically shaking or breathing hard, you will still be able to tell if she experienced an orgasm because you will be able to feel it.

Just because you met a girl who said she can only cum through clit stimulation, doesn’t mean all girls are like that. Most girls aren’t. At least, when you have a decently big, thick cock like mine. I’ve never NOT been able to make a girl cum with my dick.

look, its the gigantic virgin 4000

Would love to include OP in the bedroom with her.

LOL i said the same thing

Why have you graced b with your bitties? They are fantastic btw. Can you post full frontal please?

No this is OP I’m a girl trust me. The g spot orgasm is literally a lie. When it gets stimulated it feels good and kinda like u need to pee (what too many women mistake as an orgasm) but the only actual orgasm with an end is clit

Please verify user with a shoe on your head as well

11/10.

Rate!

squeeze a hand between your tits for proof of femanon.

10/10 would touch

7/10. They are nice but I like them built for speed not comfort. Would luv to see the ass though.

Also show with shoe on your head

When you feel it contracted bf any girl can do that at anytime. They’re the Kegle muscles or whatever and you can squeeze them at anytime. Again TRUST me. I’m a girl. Tbh I used to squeeze mine and tell my ex that I orgasmed when I didn’t. But a true orgasm it’s involuntary

Lmfao

What makes you think this person is American

Sorry bud but they’re lying. Clit stim is the only way for a girl to actually orgasm.

what would you like to do?

if this is not a troll than I'm really sorry to tell you that you missed out on good dick ever since

don't know what kind of faggots got to fuck you but they sure as hell didn't know what they're doing.
When edging my ex for 40-50 minutes mostly with her clit at some point I could just start to fuck her and making her having one orgasm after the other as long as I could take all that squeezing and increased pussy juice production on my dick without cumming

and I did this in positions where the clit didn't get in touch with my dick so yeah, find someone who knows how to properly fuck you m8

Fuck, other side of the continent :-(

Yeah. I stopped listening. Post moar please. Virginia pls

dvd bror