I can't believe school is over. 12 years have passed and I barely noticed

I can't believe school is over. 12 years have passed and I barely noticed

How was school in your country?

Shit

I usually just kept looking at my teacher's butts when they were cute. And sleeping when they were ugles or dudes. And smoking / drinking during class in the nuns auditory. Was kinda fun.

I am in the same situation, except that it were 13 years where I live.

13 years for me. It was mostly good I guess.

It was shit. The uni was shit. The job is shit.

I hated school but I hate life after more and I want to go back

did you get bullied or that you losers

11 YEARS
SHIT BUT NOT SO

i love macaco now

I was a bully. The problem is it's basically wasted years. 11 years of some stupid boring bullshit. The only fun parts were fights, football and getting drunk after school

no wonder your country sucks ass

it was ok for me becouse some friends studied with me from kindergarten until the end of high school. Now we are 26~27 years old and still friends

I have a really hard time making new friends, I'd probably be really sad and lonely if I had changed schools or cities as a kid

The problem of being faster than light is that it violates Lorenz invariance

At least you don't have 3 more years of conscription right after school

6-12 months is more than enough desu

I only get one

I hated school do much. My dad works for a petroleum company and we had to live in bumfuck nowhere back then. I fucking hated that place. It was full of morons.

No one liked studying. I was surrounded by assholes

Still graduating from comp sci. Succ on that.

And I moved VERY constantly as a kid, gotta take that into consideration.

I only finished it three years ago. I don't really miss it. Walking home with the lads was comfy though, I suppose.

One of our "founding fathers" basically wrote a blazing condemnation of it a hundred years ago and it still applies as it is now.

>all the normalfags in this thread

Shit, I didn't learn anything at all during entire 12 years. Despite to being in one of the top high schools, I didn't have chance to experience any school activities.

It was nothing but following the lines from shitty books.
We didn't have experiments during chemistry, physics and biology classes. The faggots schooled in the west really don't appreciate what they do have.

t. turk

I was a hardo kid and worked my way to the top. Passed the final exams with ease. The class was full of spoiled rich brats who didn't care about studying, cause they were already set for life. I didn't like it there, howewer I visit teachers every year, give them presents and ask about their life.
I feel you bro. What do you think could change your life.
But why were you a bully? Was it worth it?

Primary was shit
1st High school where the best years of my life
2nd schools was memorable
3rd High school kinda depressing
It doesn't matter really, I'm to busy trying to figure out what the fuck to study in college and feeling depressed for a girl of the 1sr high school for me to think about it.