This photo is iconic. It shows the police brutality that takes place against blacks on a daily basis. Harmless...

This photo is iconic. It shows the police brutality that takes place against blacks on a daily basis. Harmless, peaceful woman being manhandled by two power hungry white men. The very definition of police brutality. This is has already been pending for submission in the most iconic photo album, and if you vote against it you’re a racist white supremacist.

This photo is out of context. Behind her is a bunch of asshats throwing shit breaking windows and destroying public property so go fuck your self.

statistically speaking, black lives matter more to whites than other blacks. How does this make you feel OP?

>statistically speaking, black lives matter more to whites than other blacks. How does this make you feel OP?
True story

Good

Why don’t black American stand against modern slavery in Africa

They couldn't find Africa on a map if y9u pointed to it for them.

>It shows the police brutality that takes place against blacks on a daily basis
The only brutality shown there is the lack of chaining of her to a post for daily slave whipping.

That nig never seen a real hood I bet. I can tell from the lack of shit that aint covering her body and the lack of heat she aint packing.
I like the watermelon green of her dress though. Matters her apey personality.

>black lives matter more to whites than other blacks.
Not all whites. I don't think black lives matter at all.
Only cuckbois with a lack of ability to speak how they feel. I bet they love that chastity cage.

>If you don't follow the party line, you're a kulag who needs to go to the gulag.
Letting authoritarians take over the left was a bad idea, you guys are making liberal lefties look bad.

This photo is iconic. It shows ferret excitement over a birthday party being thrown in its honor. This is already pending as the most iconic photo of the hour.

>It shows the police brutality that takes place against blacks on a daily basis.
Indian Americans are considered black now?

I remember when no lives used to matter on the left.
I should be able to use that nig on my cotton plantation as long as I tighten and oil the chains regularly.

Here’s the problem. Is I feel bad for actual black people. Niggers ruin everything and non laze, well off, educated black people not only hate niggers, but get lumped in with them. Even niggers hate niggers. Look at who causes the most violence against any race ( including their own) look at which cities have the most crime and poverty. Which race makes up most of the population of any of those top ten worst cities. There is your answer. No one is holding them down but themselves

That is not very liberal of you user.
Liberal lefties just consider people, people.
Color and gender are just superficial identifiers.

This is obviously a nigger trying to be white

>straight hair
>expensive earings and watch
>typical white girl fashion

Conclusion: privileged upper middle class nigger lucky enough to be born where she is, trying to exploit her skin color to gain even more clout. Greedy ape worse than the subhumans who are currently murdering each other in South side Chicago.

>That is not very liberal of you user.
Look at history, the left wanted the FREEDOM to use slaves.
I agree.

Where's the fucking brutality here?
Their tonfas aren't in her face or in her ass, lol!
Come to france for the police sodomy against blacks, blackboipussy.

i agree police are evil but how can we stop them? they try to take away gun rights when they can and they kill you they always get away with it

No it isn't. The three are part of an artistic break-dance troupe.

That's the first time I've seen this photo and I'm not sure what's going on with the rest of the scene but that doesn't look like manhandling at all. I'm no advocate for police and I'm black. I just don't see any manhandling in this picture.

Perhaps the democrats(Apparently the left by your definition) in America wanted that.
There are plenty of examples of liberal left wing people in history who were against slavery while it was widely used.

Good. The cops should shoot a lot more of them.

you people are morons saying hurr shez nots being handledd. the point the photo clearly makes is the way police in the us are like an occupying army that kill citizens at a whim. if you see this photo and don't get a shiver down your spine you're fucked up. police are not the same thing as an army their roles are supposed to be very different yet they morph more and more into an army each year. so many stupid gun rights idiots scream they need muh guns to protect against the government and tyrants yet it's staring you straight in the face. dumb hypocrites

>you people are morons saying hurr shez nots being handledd
No we're saying she should be chained to a fucking post like a good fucking chimp.

>That's the first time I've seen this photo and I'm not sure what's going on with the rest of the scene but that doesn't look like manhandling at all
I'm disgusted the pound or the local zoo wasn't called to pick up the stray primate.
That bucktooth trigger glassed sour cunt needs a good bashing.

is this that whole russian thing where you post propaganda to increase racial tension?

Police brutality is everywhere. Blacks get treated worse then rats

>post propaganda to increase racial tension?
Race implies that she's a person.
She's clearly not a homo sapien.

>Blacks get treated worse then rats
Good idea, we need traps filled with watermelon and KFC that snap their necks upon entry.

If you act like a monkey you get treated like a monkey, dude. That includes burning buildings and blocking highways.

Rats get poisoned and caught in lethal traps all of the time, not to mention the scientific experimentation done on them. All people, no matter what color get treated better than rats.

this photo has nothing to do with the bullshit you are spewing. this is all staged by this woman and the photographer

My point was niggers kill niggers more than whites do

Is that woody?

Thats what im talking bout
But OP's picture shows shit.

Another nigger wearing glasses made by whitey, straightening her hair to be more like whitey. Wearing clothes designed by whitey. Using the white man's language to communicate. Standing on a road built by white people. Being allowed to protest because she is in a country where white men wrote the laws.

What a black traiter.

Why aren't black outraged that Brazil and South Africa had more slavery then the US ever did and still continues to do so.

Skewed ideals I guess.

That jaw clench, nose and hair line does resemble Woody Harrelson.
Good catch user.

>My point was niggers kill niggers more than whites do
We should change that though.
Because animals fighting each other shouldn't really be something we need to pay attention too. Better we put down feral animals in the hood before they hurt an actual person.

what is "the most iconic photo album"? i hope it's locked in a safe along with "scent of a wookee" cologne.

Thier Jewish masters haven't told them to be offended by that yet.

So powerful

Or the very definition of stupidity for standing in front of riot police

>All people, no matter what color get treated better than rats.
He didn't say any person was treated worse than a rat.
Just niggers.

How about

Act like a cunt, get treated like a cunt.

Black Princess

Fair enough.

This is great. I remember that rule every time a cop dies.

He's not even responding to the posts in the thread user.
He's clearly a paid shill.
I said absolute drivel and he replied like I responded with a proper response.

The only proper response is "why do we let rabid animals roam the neighbourhood streets at all?"

Some nigger protesting the death of anotjer armed nigger by the cops.

We're in opinion territory now.
We share enough DNA and have the ability to reproduce with black people, which makes them fellow homo sapiens sapiens.

This was a riot last year protesting the just shooting of a nigger who pulled a gun on cops

This powerful black man was filming his fellow brotheren get killed and beaten in public by corrupt policemen. Did he deserve to get slammed and beaten?

>We're in opinion territory now.
It's prima facie.
Tyrone can't even count to fucking 3 without tripping over his knuckles and spilling his kool aid over his daggy rags his mommy chimp bought him.

>good goyim
>keep racefighting
>race war when
*hand-rubbing increases*

Pretty much this. I get pretty triggered when a nigger gets shot after armed robbery but he still dindu nuffin. He didu sumfin and needs to go back to Africa. In a prison.

You can keep rats as pets... Then again, blacks are mindless pets to the Jews. Touché, I guess you did make a good comparison.

That is a meme.
Blacks are extremely agreasive and abusive. Cops are almost always found to be justified but facts don't matter to liberal idiots.

Why weren't more niggers killed in retort by the cops?
Why are the cops so soft cocked?

>not wanting to clean up jews, nigs and sweatbacks in one sweep.
Cops just need to chain these loose nigs to a post if they act up. Or restrict their watermelon rations.

He wad resisting lawful orders during va riot so yes he did deserve it.

>agreasive
you have to finish primary school before participating in adult conversations

>blacks are mindless pets to the Jews
Not even the jews see value in them.
Jews themselves are also rats too remember. Nigs are just a financial liability to them. Hindrance to shekel production.

Cops should be more aggressive with the black lives matter terrorists and rioters.

>filename
But that's correct. You trying to jew me kike?

It is the Lord who spoke with me: "See now the completion of my redemption. I have given you a sign of these things, James, my brother. For not without reason have I called you my brother, although you are not my brother materially. And I am not ignorant concerning you; so that when I give you a sign - know and hear."

I've met brilliant black people and utterly stupid white people.
Neither represents their group as a whole, just because you have a bias that says "All black people are dumb" doesn't make that opinion factual.
In my experience most of the people I meet are dumber than me, but that doesn't allow me to act like a superior douche nozzle to them.

Who cares, both will be cleaned in a simple sweep of the room.
Same chambers.

Actually no fuck that, let's apply that potential to a new flourishing cotton and pig farming industry.

But the majority of blacks are low iq. Science proves that.

>I've met brilliant black people
Is that so?
Every one I met stank like shit and couldn't give the right change at the local McDonalds for a soft serve cone. Nig wore velcro shoes cause she didn't know how to tie laces.
Nig had purple stain on her shirt from the community cool aid meetup days before. Moved her children from the joint in a trolley cause da white man keep her down from obtaining a car to move her niggletts.

Fuck niggers they need purging with jews and the lot.

Nice false flag shlomo.
I can here the oy veying and chaffed penis on your Hanukkah edition chastity cage you wear.

The majority of black people also live in third world countries.
>lemme recount a really specific situation, that to me represents everyone of a given race.
I dunno who annoy me more, SJWS or NSJWS.

This is why you're still a virgin.

>I dunno who annoy me more, SJWS or NSJWS.
I hate newfaggots the most who think that Sup Forums is a place to give honest fucking opinions when they have shit for brains and shit for posts.
I bet that redskin of your's covers that euphoric blush you just got on that cuckboi face of yours.

The only virgin here is the butter I'll made from the jew oil and your greasy fucking cuckpiece.

If you look at the picture here's what it shows. Two officers in riot gear running up to an indian american woman. The one in the back is also slowing down, why his right leg is extended to brace so he'll stop after a quick movement up to her. They are very obviously moving to take her gently by the arms and pull her away. Both postures are reaching at arm level and not higher which would be more effected at pushing over the idiot standing in harms way. They are going to merely grab her by the arms and pull her out of the way, if she struggles then she gets dragged.

You're an identitarian, just like the SJWS.
If I refrain from drinking their koolaid, I'll refrain from drinking yours as well.

>It shows the police brutality
Actually, it shows police getting her stupid nigger ass out of their way and out from harms way, the picture conveniently does not show the nigger rioters on the other side. She is a stupid nigger who got 5 seconds of fame for obstruction.

Not only is she a stupid nigger, she's also a particularly ugly nigger as she looks like Sammy Davis Jr with a wig

Yeah it's a scene from the new Planet Of The Apes

She was forcefully taken into custody and beaten without getting her phone call. How is this peaceful? #blacklivesmatter

>they drugged and raped her

Can you prove that assertion?

Of course not, more nigger lies

The fuck are those cops or Blackwater mercenaries?

Protip newfags: SAGE STILL WORKS. UTILIZE IT

Can you prove that assertion?
I've got two sorts of identitarian trying to convince me their theory is correct here.

The best by far, I dare you look at his stupid face and not laugh.

Dam good observation