Games you regret preordering

Games you regret preordering

I hated it, got a refund.

1985 was a bad years end with this game.

fallout 3 was best 3D fallout

New Vegas beats 3 hands down

mechanics-wise and optimization-wise, yes, but the story and setting was fucking awful. Don't even get me started on the DLC either.

Faggots born after 2000 thinking they had it bad.

faggot born before 1990 thinking games were actually bad back then

street fighter 5...

still waiting for a fucking arcade mode. thats how i always learned characters and doing it onlije only sucks. too long of a wait between fights you cant select a character in lobbies, uou havebto set your prefered char.

ffs, its all just a shit show

Faggot trying to be witty. Go back to focusing what your special needs teacher is trying to teach you Nigger.

Fallout 3: I need to find my daddy! oh no he died, oh no I died.

Fallout New Vegas: IMA GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOT ME! Work for a Dictatorship with an army of robots at you side? Hell yeah!

>Implying there were bad games before 2000
>Implying I'm not a 90's kid
>Implying the GameCube didn't exist
>MFW

hey guys look the newfag is calling someone a nigger

This game was only 7 years ago. You are a minor to think that was the worst. Accept that YOU are ignorant to this topic.

Crysis 2 after playing Crysis 1.

Anyone who pre-orders a game is already financially retarded- being disappointed with games is the least of their problems

Tfw i remember Duke Nukem Forever being a meme

It has the worst story, worst combat, worst vats system, worst skill tree, and it's not even really an RPG anymore. But I guess I can build this fort made from wood and rocks, that good!

i've never preordered anything. ever. i lead by example!

Forza 7. Lost save and all progress. Can only get cars and money back when T10 fixes bug. Shit tier level game and programming. Worst Forza game ever. Never again T10.

I agree that fallout was over rated, but you're projecting too much. You're not a "90's kid" and you're a fucking faggot if you pride yourself on what decade you were born in.

The concept of the thread was games you regret PREORDERING, a practice started not long. You have a peanut for a brain.

Age of Conan
Didn't preorder, but did pick it up day 1.

Born in 1992. Suck my ass.

Every wow expansi-

..Wait no, they all delivered.

Try tale of two wastelands

oh man, everyone saying how cool it was, but it broke when you left somewhere around lecel 20 and you got kicked out. i dont think anyone got their chars back and it took so long to fix everyone just quit.

This is the first SF game I haven't played since Street Fighter came out.
Kinda sad but also feel like I have dodged a bullet.
Thank god I have a cps2 cabinet in my house and can play as many fighters as I feel like from back when fighting games were actually good.

I liked it, probably because of nostalgia

Sure

I.. I preordered Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
because they said it would provide a dark night glowing outfit for each character..

Doom 64. It was quite disappointing when compared to other N64 shooters. The new weapon models looked cool for the most part, but beyond that it was crap.

>this

i waited waaaay too long for it to be released, i remember seeing the article in 90's for it.

Yeah, they really fucked up on that. 1-20 was fucking amazing though, really immersve, voice acting, realtime combat mechanics excellent visuals. They could have made huge bucks by being more single-player focused with some light MMO elements, which is where online games ended up going anyways. Instead, they wanted to be WoW with Eve rules, but couldn't even manage 20 people on a field at once.

It's a F2P game now. I tried it again last year and all the shit that was broken or poorly implemented was just removed intirely. It's hardly even Korean grind MMO tier.

Diablo 3 and Diablo 3: Angel of Death or whatever it was called. I preordered both.

I preordered the shit out of this on pc. Only for fucking blizzard to brick in our mouths by giving console fags a fucking dodging mechanic.