Clean or mixed with tobacco?

Clean or mixed with tobacco?

Clean and get rid of that blunt wrap.

Clean

This. /thread

Mixing with tobacco is for shitty shake. Something that looks that good should be smoked pure,

Where I live in post-Yugoslavia it's exclusively smoked mixed with tobacco because it "burns better", "last longer" and "if you smoke it pure it's too strong and you can lose your mind."

Just a lil tobacco to make sure it burns evenly instead of having to excessively re light it and put any more filth into the joint

drug free

>it's too strong and you can lose your mind
lmfao sad faggots
no such thing in weedland w/o already being erstwhile mindfucked

Only niggers mix tobacco with weed

Poppers are huge here man, also no not that gay drug or whatever it is in the states. Cigarette cut, shove that down the bongs pipe, top with small amount of weed. whole goal of it is to make that shit to pop down into the water once its all burnt. Never saw the appeal of it, I'd rather just smoke a green bowl or blunt. Unfiltered cigarettes are fucking disgusting, more so than normal ones. I don't judge those for smoking them, just not my thing

best answer

clean. only a fucking subhuman mongrel mixes delicious marihuana with terbacky.

would add bacon

Vape juice and weed together legit mouth quencher

No it is not. If you know what you are doing then you do not need to add tobacco to make it burn evenly.

Clean and in a glass pipe/bubbler.

That's just my opinion, I only smoke to help with my epilepsy though.

22 months seizure free and I go through about a gram a week
vs.
2-6 seizures a week and godawful side effects on prescription epilepsy medications

I never got into smoking tobacco, I don't like the smell or taste, but to each their own.

Tobacco is filth my Bosniak

mixing weed with tobacco is the fucking trashiest thing and fuck the eurotrash for ruining weed like this.

>Just a lil tobacco to make sure it burns evenly instead of having to excessively re light it and put any more filth into the joint

If this is a problem then there two things that could be the cause. The weed wasn't cut up fine enough, and the person that rolled it sucks ass at rolling. Properly cut up weed will burn just as well as tobacco if rolled correctly.

This so much. Literally everyone here can't even fathom the idea of smoking weed without disgusting tobacco mixed in.

Depends.

If I'm smoking alone, and I'm not trying to get out of my mind high, I'll mix like half a g with a cig and smoke a spliff.

If I'm with friends and it'll go around rotation a few times, maybe 2-3 gs in a clean joint.

Have you tried just smoking less marijuana when you do not want to get high out of your mind?

I prefer paper over pipes tbh. A small joint is at least .8 or .9, and if I roll that I would smoke half to 3/4 of it. Re-lighting a joint is the nastiest taste in the world. My solution to this problem is just mixing a small amount with tobacco, so it's a fuller roll.

Like I said, I do the people I smoke with the courtesy of rolling all weed, since most of them don't like tobacco. To each his own.

I really do prefer my weed with some tabaco, but i also smoke tabaco without weed so maybe thats why.

I have had British friends who explained it's apparently "normal" to do that in those places, but honestly, the very idea to me is like buying some fine wine or expensive whiskey and then mixing it with diet coke. Like, what the fuck is the point?

I assume people that do that must be smoking some brown and awful shit, for them to want to mix tobacco into it. A good blunt like the one in OP's picture is worth probably like $40. Why the fuck would you fuck it up by adding tobacco to it?

clean

+1

Clean if ur American. Tobacco anywhere else

This. What ultra fag ruins wacky tobacky with real tobacky?

What kind of papers are those m8?

Man yalls must be fucked in the head hard to think you have to roll Cannabis with shitbacco to make it burn right.

If you use the blunt wrap, you can smoke pure.
If not, I recommend using tobacco.
At least that's how we do it in germany, because weed is expensive and it burns better with tobacco.

Mixing weed and tobacco to make a "Blunt" is a Nigger idea .. It ruins the flavor of the weed and makes you cough
Besides that who wants to smoke all that spit that is needed to keep the blunt closed ?
That's just gross

Its probably because Eurofags have no idea how to grow it so they get dirt weed from sand niggers that won't burn right without tobacco.

I never smoked pure. 10€ for less than a gram is too expensive to smoke it pure.

Blunt's taste fucking terrible and are a waste of smoke. I almost never mix it with tobacco unless I'm rolling a spliffs for a road trip. I don't have anything against mixing some good tobacco in for a different flavor, and buzz. But throwing a shitload of good bud into a one use piece that costs several dollars and tastes like ass is fucking retarded. Waste of good bud.

Shit I pay $20 per gram at my dispensary for top shelf medical shit. Have you tried not handing your country over to terrorists so you could afford these things?

hoe heb jij het geld om zo'n gele pot vol te hebben man.

>evreything comes from dam if your country isn't ex USSR
fucking stupid yankee nignog

where the fuck are you buying that's that expensive?

Im not the guy but that are papers from Smoking. Those are the Smoking Blue ones. I don't like them because I think they're too wide. I love the Smoking Gold papers. Actually smoking a joint rn with smoking gold paper.

20 per g for weed
>mfw

A lot of Europeans think the same thing. I remember in France people looked at me wide eyed when rolling a J with no tobacco.

Lol fucking nerds

This. /thread

And use what? Papers? Lmao

nah man we "eurofags" just get it in a coffeeshop. well at least dutchfags do. Like me.

I'm glad it's working for you!

>$20/gram
Find a new fucking dispensary.

I think blunts taste delicious although I agree it is pretty wasteful

>use what
Literally anything else. Unless you simply can't part yourself from stoner culture long enough to realize the inefficiency of "rollin a blunt lol xD 420 bro".

>handing your country over to terrorists
Not that retarded argument again. Go back to Sup Forums.
Right wing explanation for expensive weed...
I dunno how your right-wing works, but our right wing wants to keep weed illegal, the left wants to finally legalise it.

That's the standard price for standard (often bad) weed. The good stuff costs more and you only get that in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, etc.

dont let faggots tell you how to smoke your own stash. roll it in whatever you want, as long as its safe and healthy.

i use bubblers and bongs myself. think theres anything to that myth, that adding water to the method somehow gets you higher?

There is another way of looking at it. Many would say you are ruining the fine and expensive weed, by mixing it with cheap tobacco.

I mean, it's like buying an expensive liquor, but saying "It's so expensive, I'm going to mix it with some other cheap liquor" Well, why even have the expensive stuff if you're going to mix it with cheap?

You must live in IL right?

Chicago here and my dispensary charges $60 for an eighth of flower which is too expensive for me.

They sell 5 packs of pre-rolled joints that are 1g each for $50 so I just get that every time and empty them out

This. Why not just smoke tobacco? Its cheaper, and super legal. You're wasting product by getting a light, indecipherable buzz from a cigarette.

I only smoke my bong lol but keep talking shit who the fuck smokes because of stoner culture? And this thread is dumb, hash oil>bud>tobacco

Niet, daarom iedere zomer genoeg plantjes neer zetten om de koude winter door te komen. ;)

The French are pansies. I could about imagine how they would shit themselves watching me smoke an entire keef laced bong bowl in like two to three hits. Then I'd proceed to fascinate them further by only being lightly buzzed for a couple hours.

hahaha, that will sure teach em.
as well as your reddit spacing faggot.

It's been proven that the water filters as much of the shit that gets you high as the tars, but what it also does is cool the smoke so you can take bigger hits, which does get you higher, but it is technically not as efficient or economical as unfiltered smoke, requiring more product for the same effect.

My weed is grown in Europe, because I grow it myself in my attic/loft. Been doing so for 6 years, no one's the wiser. I only grow a few plants at a time anyway, 'cause for me that's plenty.

I mix it with tobacco because I just prefer it that way. It burns slower/lower and I prefer the more gradual come-up when it's not pure. To each his own.

I use maybe 30% tobacco and it's the mildest kind I can find (Javaanse Jungs white pouches). It's not organically grown, but it's just pure tobacco (Virginia golden), no additives on/in the shag itself.

Because I'd like to be able to fill my glass.
I dunno how you roll, but we like our joints thick as fuck and rather have a thick mixed than a thin pure joint.
Also, it burns better.

Holland is so far ahead of America in commercial horticultural technology it's unbelievable. They are at least 10 years ahead of us in automation and other technologies.

Most modern greenhouse technology was taken from the Dutch.

Oh you sweet summer child.

And smoke the reggies you call weed? Naw I'm good. Like I said kid, TOP shelf. Anything less and I might as well just smoke cigarettes since there won't be a buzz.

I haven't smoked weed since December 27th 2016...ugh my lord I can't handle that picture.

East coast Australia, cunts will smoke some weed with their tobacco here, multiple mates bongs and bowls I can't smoke out off because they all use an absurd amount of "spin" as we call it, makes me vomit.

so you wouldn't say it increases the potency so much as increases the ease with which you ingest it? that makes sense i guess. i never really sat down to think about it too much. you just keep hearing that myth around the campfire at parties, eventually you start to wonder if its true or not.

I'm sure there are cultural reasons, but it would make more sense to me to take smaller hits or roll smaller joints rather than mixing it with other substances. I actually like the way it tastes though, so for me, mixing it with tobacco would simply ruin it.

You grow it in an addic? No wonder your so cool with mixing it with tobacco. Your not gonna get high either way.

Smoking blue, they are a bit wide like the other dude said.
But i personaly like them.

I'm proud of you though user. Recovery is fucking hard but look at you! Comin' up on a year now. Got anything planned?

Not really. I feel like if I did smoke again I could control it but idk if I want to go down that road.

This. I mean unless the mixture itself produces an added effect, its kind of a waste of both luxury items. You're not getting the full effect of either one so why bother?

Water is best because the tars are a bit heavier and more likely to fall into the water. However, there is thc and other active ingredients in the tar.

I hate tobacco, but I also hate monthly piss tests and being sober.

Yeah, if you took the kind of hits from a bong with straight smoke, unfiltered, it would trigger mad coughing before you could take as much of a hit. Bongs definitely can get you higher than, say, joints, but my impression is that it's the mechanism of cooling the smoke which allows bigger hits.

I always put the slightest, tiniest layer of water at the bottom to just catch the big particles, because I do love water filtration, but I don't like to waste good stuff.

Ugh, thats what everyone thinks. "If I just do it one more time, I can handle it now". Stick with it, you got this. It's hard, believe me I know. But in the end, you'll thank yourself. I promise.

Clean and only vaporized or decarboxylated into orally active form or infused into oils that can be both eaten or applied on the skin for increased sensitivity. If you love bongs or joints that's your thing and enjoy, but I love the healthy clean and rich taste and powerful high from vaping. Also if you are vaping with a girl before sex, you can trade the vapor as one inhales while the other exhales during kissing, I love it. I am also not a fan of the smell of burned plant stuck on clothes and hair, vapor has great smell and is lost rather fast.

fag

fine ground mixed with a light norwegian shag tobacco wrapped in zig-zag 1 1/4 papers
If it's a heavier weed I'll opt for darker shag tobacco like amsterdam or bali.

Thank you for your contribution.

ja ik ben 20 en woon nog thuis. Want studie enzo. Dus beetje lastig voor mij.

a 0.05g snap bowl from a bong gets me higher than a joint. Bongs are economical as fuck and THC etc aren't water soluble. I also have a carbon filter in my bong, that doesn't make me any less high either.

I have multiple vaporizers, but nothing can replace a nice bong hit.

I like bud as much as the next guy, but he's right, dude. It's like the difference between taking a milligram of nicotine or taking a drag off a cigarette. There's a lot of extra shit in the plant that's only producing toxic smoke and shit you don't need.

I am in the market for a portable vaporizer and a bunch of people recommended the Crafty/Mighty but then I researched them and found that most people's didn't last any longer than 1.5 years before breaking - and when replaced, the warranty does not reset.

So what should I buy? I want something that will last me 3-4 years at the very least. Price is not an issue

I never got a trip unless I smoked 0,8 or more. Anything bellow that just gives me a warm buzz which I can get from a couple of cheap beers. So if I plan on smoking weed, given how expensive it is over here I might as well use the whole thing for a nice trip.

1, 1.25 or 1.5's for rolling? I always use 1.25s because 1.5s is like training wheels

Arizer Solo 2 is supposedly pretty good. I have a PAX 3 and it's OK, but doesn't replace my table top Arizer EQ4 with DDave Mod.

It doesn't get you any less high, but it does take more weed for the same dosage. Tar isn't water soluble either, but what's coating the inside of your bong? When the water cools it, the vaporised tar and oils become solids again and adhere to each other and any available surfaces.

Comparing bud and tobacco... Not even the same plant or high.

I literally buy absolute top shelf weed for 10$ a gram or less. It's very hard to get me to pay over 10$ a gram as that's already a rip off. You're getting raped. I can buy an oz of top shelf shit for 150-250$. If you're paying over 280, you're getting ripped off. No bud is worth that. The absolute best bud I've ever seen while I was living in NorCal was still only 260$ an oz and that shit was pure fire through the vape, organically grown, very special strain of white rhino, as white as coke.

1.5 years, replaced once under warranty is 3 years. Just saying. I get buying quality though. I own a leatherman multitool and have had it for nearly 15, warrantied it 3 times already. Solid company, solid product.

>I never got a trip unless I smoked 0,8 or more. Anything bellow that just gives me a warm buzz

You are either smoking dirt weed or it's time for a tolerance break

That's the big open space I have in my house. In most European houses, attics are just extra rooms with a slanted ceiling, not empty space full of pink fibreglass, raccoons and wasps like in USA.

Works well with my grow conditions. It's pretty airy and keeps the ventilation off street level, although my nearest neighbours are a good 100 metres away anyhow. I also have some solar panels which covers the grow lights and heating matts (when I need them), not that anyone around here would be suspicious anyway. The weed is fantastic and works how it should

But of course a 16 year old American knows everything better than anyone else.

0.8? What kind of crap are you smoking?

that shit gives you a tobacco high. Not very pleasant IMO, feels like I'm gonna pass out.