Nigger Privilege is Real; White Privilege is Something Niggers Use To Control Whites and Media

Niggers have been given so many illogical gifts by society.

If they can count to 10 they are given a free ride in a good college. Tuition plus a nice stipend.

The white kid has to work AND get crippling loans.

If a nigger has no education and a criminal past, Obama is pressuring companies to hire these niggers as "hidden treasures"

Little grade school niggers who try to set their teachers' hair on fire wont get expelled, wont get suspended, wont go to jail.

A white kid who is bullied by niggers but says the word nigger when on the verge of tears and very upset - the white kid gets expelled from schools.

White kids who record niggers picking on younger white kids and pummelling the weaker whites -- the niggers do not get expelled but the white kids get their cell phones confiscated, a letter sent to their parents and potential arrest. For documenting the fact that American schools cannot protect their white kids.

Niggers laugh. Nigger parents laugh. Nigger leadership laughs.

Watch these Niggers hate on whites and get away with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHmaPHm-Qxg

Other urls found in this thread:

aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/leavers99/race.htm#fig1
huduser.org/datasets/assthsg/statedata96/descript.htm
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/vi.pdf
ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/children.cfm#kidsrts
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm
louisianaweekly.com/hivaids-take-heavy-toll-on-black-youth/
abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476
clutchmagonline.com/2010/08/only-47-percent-of-black-males-graduate-high-school-whats-happening/
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=CWoO4HbLeXw
northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=p7ua4VIVbNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FACT: - Though only 12% of the population, Blacks take 38.3% of the total of all welfare payments. Whites are 72% of the population, and take 30.5% of the total.

aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/leavers99/race.htm#fig1

FACT: - Though only 12% of the population, Blacks take 38% of taxpayer-subsidized housing

huduser.org/datasets/assthsg/statedata96/descript.htm

FACT: - Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite being only 13% of the population.

See page 28:
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

FACT: 28% of Black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males.

ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

FACT: - Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children

bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/children.cfm#kidsrts

FACT - Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2005"

bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Fact is black teens comprise only 15 percent of all U.S. teenagers but were 70 percent of all news AIDS diagnoses in 2012, according to CDC

louisianaweekly.com/hivaids-take-heavy-toll-on-black-youth/

Fact is Black privilege in America means that Black people find nothing at all wrong with excusing away the deplorable actions of 20 Black men who raped an 11-year-old girl.

abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476

Fun Fact: only 25 percent of Black males are graduating in New York state, and in New York City which has the largest Black male enrollment only 28 percent graduates.

clutchmagonline.com/2010/08/only-47-percent-of-black-males-graduate-high-school-whats-happening/

youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

lye

Niggers have no empathy.

Even for the families of the white teens these niggers killed.

Niggers act like victims even when they are brutal murderers and torturers.

We do white girls NO FAVOR by teaching them (incorrectly) that Blacks are just like us.

They hate us.

A "strong Black woman", who clearly does not understand statistics, confidently mis-explains why the Black Crime Statistics are somehow wrong.

>She probably thinks she is intelligent.

>Everyone down at the beauty shop probably thinks she is intelligent.

>All of her negro fans probably think she is intelligent.

However, despite the brain boost from the admixture of European blood in her African genetics (as evidenced by the white cream in her melanin coffee), she clearly misses the mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWoO4HbLeXw

Also, the negress seems to think that Blacks cannot be racist despite the vile and racist things they say all over America and indeed the world. Because Blacks don't have the power.

Blacks are good at excuse making. The only thing they are good at, besides reproduction (known in the Black Community as "spreadin' dat pussy 'round").

Good points. I'll add a couple more:

Blacks are praised and applauded for their bluntness and "honesty", even when it's incredibly cruel, and even when it's not directed at other blacks. The attached picture is one of millions of examples of this "honesty".

Cucks see that and say:

>I love how black culture tells it like it is!

White people are held to a far higher standard. If a white person were to make a similar comment, particularly a white man, cucks go ballistic.

>Oh my god! How dare you publicly shame that woman?

Exactly. And niggers are rude as hell in shopping malls and stores and restaurants.

They seem to enjoy discomfiting whites to please other niggers (or the niggers they will tell about it).

In a restaurant, they leave 2 dollar tips for a nigger family of 8, with the white waitress running ragged to get them things like extra straws and napkins and refills and cleaning up niglet spills (no apologies from the niggers, often).

For a 2 dollar tip. No wonder no one in a restaurant wants to see niggers.

Niggers are racist.

>mfw even with minority rights they fuck it up
Niggers back to the cotton fields

>Born in Haiti
>Emigrated to US
>Served two years in the National Guard
>Became Citizen
>Earned Appointment to West Point
>3.8 GPA
>Cadet Regimental Commander
>Reporting to Ft Rucker after graduation
>Gets to identify as an attack helicopter

Those comments hurt my heart.

Niggers are a waste of space. They really do hate us.

And they want to rule our nations.

No wonder we want Trump.

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen for a couple of minutes to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CWoO4HbLeXw
>Not realising that the population differences between whites and blacks is in favour of blacks and not vice versa.

I am glad he is an outlier, but I lost all respect for West Point for allowing these women to graduate, become 2nd Lts and lead white men and women.

I will bribe my kids to not join the military, if necessary.

Clearly white feelings and justice do not matter to blacks and the inferior leadership of the military academy.

Niggers get away with inferior opinions but they cannot get away with inferior facts.

Niggers live in the margins of subjectivity.

But objectivity is racist, apparently.

>"you can leave"

Last time Afrikanners did that mugabe begged them to come back.

Niggers cant tell fiction from reality thats why they can believe so much logically contradictory stuff, and why black religious people appear to be insane.

See what I mean niggers are naturally insane they cant figure out their view of reality isnt objective.

He turned her into a god damned zombie

Burn coal, pay the toll

Imagine a white person asking if niggers have souls.

"I'm not tryna be racist or prejudice cause im not..."

Yes, nigger, you are.

Also, those comments.

These niggers vote.

These niggers serve on juries with White defendants.

These niggers are affirmative actioned into being your children's grade school teachers.

Also, fuck. All of that nigger pseudo-science.

>Rhodesians
>Afrikaner
Fuck off Rudi. They were Brits not continental scum.

This helps explain why they really believe that your bike is their bike once they decide to steal it.

Or your car or your gas grill or whatever they want to steal.

>her panty size is an interger

Keked out loud on that one

Do you think, when she is alone at night with her pain and bleak prospects, she thinks to herself, "I wish I had never ever met a nigger in my life" ?

Or is her SJW training telling her that NABALT?

Difference is....he wasn't raised around whites...so yes he does better. Proving its not genetic its Cacs bein cacs.

Niggers cannot into leadership.

youtube.com/watch?v=p7ua4VIVbNY

I bet she tries to focus on breathing most of the time

No it is genetic.

He is just an outlier.

Source: Dr. Philippe Rushton (various works)
Source: The Bell Curve

My sad feels that you are probably right.

For her, life is probably lived at the bottom of Maslow's hierarchy.

Because niggers.

Blacks hate whites so much and only foolish whites do not take this into account,

Fact is, minorities, once they figure out how to do it, manage to snatch privileges out of modern humanist tolerant governments.

Just look at the magyars in this country (not the gypsies, they haven't figured it out yet), they have their own political party which jumps ship evey other election in order to get yet another privilege for themselves.

>niggers
>inventing fishnets
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Niggers (and poo in the loos and other minorities) know that it is in Whites' nature to be helpful and giving.

Niggers do not have this nature (niggers give a very small percent of what whites give to charity, even wealthy niggers) but they do know how to exploit whites good nature.

Hard to believe it but Detroit was a paradise before niggers.

Niggers hate the water.

They cant even swim for shit.

Fucking Liberal Media.

Instead of:
>Outlandish act of brandishing a weapon by uncivilized idiots over a trivial thing

It's:
>Oh my God an assault weapon was used in this bizarre crime. MUH CHILLUNS!!!

I would watch a tv news show every day if they were blunt.

Imagine a Walter Cronkite like news anchor saying into the camera, "Last night niggers nigged all over Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit. This most recent chimpout was spurred by a white policeman rightfully whooping up on a nigger who would not put his hands behind his back to be cuffed."

Oh yeah.

They should be thankfull their forefathers got sold by niggers to americans, if not they would be crossing the sea in a skip now..

Niggers in Africa sold Niggers to Jews who sold them to COLONIAL ENGLISHMEN and Niggers (fun fact: first person to own a nigger in the colonies was ... a nigger).

Also, your point is well taken.

The narrative is that niggers are all great unless driven to misbehavior and that guns are sentient and make niggers misbehave.

Thank God for the internet.

Sadly, niggers know no gratitude.

Niggers suck at:

>Gratitude
>Empathy
>Impulse Control
>Respect for Elders
>Intelligence
>Good Manners

And they all know it.

Reminds me of that article by a white man who had just gotten out of prison.

Prison-niggers ALWAYS think about ejaculating. Always.

And are always looking for ways to do it.

Rape, public sex, masturbation, whatever.

The nigger is like an evil semen-squirting Terminator.

Notice how the media cuck who wrote that piece continued to harp on "assault-style weapons" and not the nig-nogs who chimped out?

Fuck the media.

Quit being racist, and take down your nation.