What did cave men eat? Especially before they discovered fire

What did cave men eat? Especially before they discovered fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZFpjsNJJeiY
youtu.be/weRKlBGszhY
youtu.be/fuH0uy5hYLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Logs

Foraged edible plants and raw meat. Cooked meat post-fire.

Raw meats berries & mushrooms

brains

wtf they never ate fire you dip

That's true tbh

gneurshk

enough..stop this

ordered out alot i guess

raw meat
youtu.be/ZFpjsNJJeiY
youtu.be/weRKlBGszhY
youtu.be/fuH0uy5hYLg

dinosaur poops!

everything they could find that was edible

Raw meat
and of course, pussy.

This

they did not need fire until disease and parasites became huge issues, They just raw dogged it.

could you imagine sticking your face in a wofty piece of cave pussy? imagine the smells

Checked.

Also, is that a bathtub full of human brains?

Burgers but raw, just like America today but there just cooked pink.
Also lobsters but minus the fucking tomato sauce.

berries and grass n shit

trips unlocks btw

I bet it was organic and gluten free

the same stuff that other apes did

Jews.

Mostly roots and tubers. Tooth wear shows a lot of wear from sand particles. Bone marrow from predator kills when they could steal it. Cuts on bone and splinters from stone tools prove this.
No raw meat, too tough! Try a bite sometime and it becomes obvious that its too tough for our teeth. Cooking breaks down the tough fibers. BYW there are no modern human cavemen. That's Neanderthal's story

roots, berries, fruits, vegetables, and whatever animals they could hunt.

Nah, just brain shaped mushrooms.

It’s more like they lived shorter lives because of diseases and parisites until fire. They were always a problem

The giant t-rexes didn't help.

First ask yourself .. Do we really know Neanderthal's didn't have Fire and the wheel
And just learned from another type of older humanoid ?

They were around for over a 100 thousand years before modern day humans
As far as we know

I believe what we are told and what is truly fact are further apart than should be

Our direct ancestor were concurrent to Neanderthals and even interbred. We lived in caves

Never would have met
Big cats sure fucked some people up though

kek

Pretty much anything chewable

Troglodytes =\= cavemen

If you look up on YouTube I think its called secret space secret past you will see that there was no cave man era. There were just us but more technical advanced. It's really good.

Niggers

I literally just gagged at the thought of it.

What about the ancient unicorns?
I heard they had poisoned spines.

Back then they was kangs tho

where's your proof? Neander bones in caves, Modern humans, none. Interbred yes, lived in caves, no...

>where's your proof?
They extracted DNA from the remains of the last dinomackerel.

Why wouldn't they live in caves? Before agriculture humans were nomadic, and any clear caves found would be an obvious choice for shelter and nighttime defense against predators.

Just because caves preserved bones and other evidence doen't mean that was their only habitat.

salad

Not saying it was the only one.

Niggers

They eat fucking tubes of gogurt

cawk

they ate a lot of boners

Sushi and kale smoothies.

same thing other primates unable to digest cellulose eat. Whatever the fuck they can get their hands on. Anything they could kill, pick, steal, or pull from the ground. Roots, termites, mushrooms, meat, all kinds of shit. just look at australian abos.

Beef jerky and dried foods

on behalf of everybody , nobody cares

It is surprising how many people n this thread have not ever watched The Flintstones on television.

Get educated fags!