twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muthony Mutano

melon, top right is a cuck

althony rightano

Deep Cuts

this desu

>Not including Spectrum Pulse
this thread is a crime

deep cuts is the best music channel, but my nigga big quint is the most entertaining

melon introduced a lot of people to Sup Forums with his In the Aeroplane Over the Sea review so it's gotta be him

literally who are the guys that aren't fantano?

out of those 4 I would say Daym Drops

None of these, we all know that /ourguy/ is OhHellfire

Where's DEHH, Steve Terreberry and Varg?

Adam Neely, Big Quint, Rob Scallon

None, form your own opinions

This. Twenty One Pilots aside, I'm surprised he doesnt get more talk on here.

Deep Cuts is so boring. Worst accent for keeping an audience interested in anything

Well since this board would be nothing without him, Fantano. Though Big Quint is the goat

>Well since this board would be nothing without him, Fantano.

get the fuck out of here, newfag. This place got a million times worse once the drones came in and started spamming his goofy ass face as reaction images and talking about his reviews as if his opinions hold more weight than anyone else's (ironically or not? who gives a fuck). Fantano ruined Sup Forums.

Wrong, indie music became less relevant in popular culture with the rise of trap/meme rap and that killed both fantano's channel and Sup Forums

but that's the best thing
i can't wait for the day that Sup Forums collapses upon itself and i'm finally free

seriously how new are you?

Been here since the release of Ancos Peacebone

>newfag
Ebin, my friend. Also what you just said proved my point fucktard. Mu is just a giant fantano circle jerk at this point, thus he is "/ourguy/"

dereckvon

Harry Miree

thats a good choice. he's pretty much given up on everything in life that's not music

Not Adam since he actually knows his shit

which one's adam? whats his youtube

Adam Neely, top right

Rob Scallon has some chops but the guy can't write an interesting tune for shit. The challenge videos are alright but his actual songs are beyond bland.

i disagree, i know this may trigger, but anthony makes a full review and (most of the time) states his reasons, deep cuts only makes a quick round up of a few popular releases of the month in a small video. Although i like his videos on how to get into a certain artist or genre, his reviews are pretty weak.

>longer = better
his reviews are quick and straight to the point, Anthony meanders for 10 minutes and doesn't say much of substance at all

I watched a video of his, it was interesting hearing about how pitchfork worked early on in its life but he's fucking insufferable.

btfo'd disintegration loops like it deserved to be.

Fantano is literally /ourguy/ there's no debating that
As to who's the best, I don't know the bottom two, but Adam Neely seems very knowledgeable

I'm more of a Meami kinda guy. Fuck Quint and his scripted reactions

>Not saying FrankJavCee

This. Plus Adam is too nice a guy to represent Sup Forums

Who is he?

Tabby

Not a fan

He's your guy if you frequent Reddit maybe

youtube.com/channel/UCniT_e2AOh7lnLCMYo6_uHg

None.
None of these four have real value as reviewer they just base the score on "how much I liked this", they don't have a real criteria when it comes to rating, their fans are sheeps spouting repeating memes in everyone of their videos like ("Melon xd", "If quint dances you know its good xd"), little of them have consistency in their reviews, man at least scaruffi said that he had no real criteria.
The only good reason to watch them is to check out some albums you didn't know about but that's all, don't go sucking their dicks like they are the god of music reviewing.
This is the main problem with reviewing things in general. if you are gonna review something, you need to have consistency in all of your reviews, you need to have structure, cohesion, if you wanna comment on something you can, but you should make sure it's not mixing in with the review.
I know Fantano and others say like this is my opinion (like in a way to avoid any criticism to them) but they always seem to put their opinion in a pedestal, above from others.

really like this guy

Critics also base the score around how much they enjoyed the music. There's no formula to calculate how "good" an album is.
80% is subjective and 20% is objective. Objective is stuff like lyrics (rhyme schemes in HipHop), how the tracks work together as a whole, production quality. Topics are subjective, for example, some may enjoy Eminem's dark humour while others may find it childish.
Cool picture by the way

Lmao, fucking Jimmy neutron. His fans are worse than fartano's. Just check his discord. It's worse than plebbit and here.

this. deep cuts is entry level as fuck

>bigquint
sure is reddit in here

>Just check his discord
discord is basically always shit, though. especially mu/Sup Forums related servers. nonetheless his fans aren't nearly as fucking awful as fantano's

His acts like a dickhole, I was there for a week then left. Full of fucking weirdos.

he doesn't know enough to stop making pop music though

i dont agree, his reviews are very fast and dont tell much about what the album is about.

Myke C town. his vinyl videos and discussion or comfy af. Plus the man listens to country,BM ( a shit ton ), industrial, and rap of course. Good shit.

this, also go to bed brian

shit, can't argue with quads

love you lil nibba

checked

yes

Literally /ourguy/. Every word is under about 5 layers of irony.

he's like 12, I guess it matches all of you

correct

THIS.

Past your bedtime I believe Brian, now go and dream up your next album critique.

This guy is a total memelord

spectrum pulse is borderline autistic wtf is wrong with you guys

Frankjavcee

Neely for sure

hey anons post your youtube channels, I want to see you perform covers or originals.

Why do people post this pic? What is funny about making fun of middle schoolers?

>his reviews are pretty weak
So yea, he's basically /ourguy/

Rob Chapman/Anderton's

Stop shilling yourself here

Being borderline autistic makes him literally /ourguy/

>firmly grasping shoulder instead of hover hand
high test

This tbqhwu

The way Adam Neely's mouth move makes me uncomfortable. He also gives off a really know-it-all, you're-wrong-i'm-right vibe which annoys me, even though I can't think of anything I disagree with him about.

It's kinda sad he only does super unlistenable prog-jazz-electro-fusion and sideman work for horrible pop singers.

Second

Anthony Fantano and Myke C Town are the best.

This guy, but his channel is deader than dead for a long time now.

youtube.com/watch?v=S88Oy2FILCw

Adam doesn't review albums, though. He talks a lot about music but not albums.

why cant adam neely get into a real band?

he plays at weddings lmao

yikes

vinesauce

Because he's trying to make a living as a freelance musician in New York.
Hopefully eventually, if he is able to generate enough revenue through YouTube/Patreon, he will be able to focus on his own creative projects more and then he'll be able to get into a "real" band

Because he has a defeatist attitude about making money with 'original' music. So instead he plays in wedding bands, backs up pretty girls with trust funds and makes unlistenable shit in his spare time. I don't think he sees the middle ground. I guess that's the result of 'working' at music instead of appreciating it for the aesthetic and cultural value.

I want to say I don't get why this dude is popular but I know exactly why. It was like he was made is some sort of test tube in some mu lab somewhere to be the personified hivemind of this website in the form of an boring, generic, and annoyingly over-enunciated brotherfucker.

tl;dr Deep Cuts is just shameless pandering and has no unique opinions at all; Progchattery777 is where it's at.

he might be /metal/'s guy, but for now, he doesn't represent Sup Forums as /ourguy/. It's a pretty funny channel so far though, the last month has been pretty hilarious

lmao youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=14s

r/HHH ( hip hop heads ) were posting pics of themselves in a thread and they realized these are the kids saying nigger and arguing with people about rap on the internet.

Pretty much this

It also doesn't help the styles he ckearly enjoys are electronic and jazz. Those two can mix and it can work, but I can count the number of people I know who'd like that sort of fusion in one hand, and I'm one of them.

Adam Neely for music theory
Fantano is pretty aight for reviews

Also Mike the Music Snob is pretty cool

sup lyre. those mods are the biggest faggots especially doot, probably the kid with the shittiest taste and calls every single safe mucore album amazing. most of them are as pleb as him but my god hes the worst

literally and figuratively /our guy/

step aside youngins

Who are you ? I was on that discord account with someone else . Having a joint account is kind of fun .