What would an Islamic Northern and Western Europe actually look like? Would it be anything like al-Andalus?

What would an Islamic Northern and Western Europe actually look like? Would it be anything like al-Andalus?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=bosnia mosque&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD77ygsIvUAhVLB8AKHWJdCSQQ_AUICygC&biw=1094&bih=506#imgrc=_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like this

book a flight to France or Sweden and see it yourself

>arabs are subhuma-

wow

columns stolen from a much better looking pre-existing roman temple to make a shit mosque then turned into a church, subhumans indeed

ns

>islamic golden age can somehow be compared to islam now

If you want to discuss this seriously, it would depend on how muslim we are talking. As muslim as Iran or as muslim as Saudi Arabia? How much of a role would religion play in politics? And so on.

Most likely the living standards would go down, but it would not be horrible.

>Islamic Europe 2012
>the solar system has been colonized
>hunger and poverty have been eliminated from the Human Caliphate
>believers and unbelievers live in complete peace and harmony
>majority of production has been automated and is worked upon by endless legions of automatons
>internet has been replaced by a matrix onto which you hook your conscousness
>catboys are a reality

Imagine a burqa'd face saying "check your privilege" forever.

*Moops
FTFY

Idk mainly I'm just interested in seeing what a blend of European and Islamic architecture would look like in the modern era. Also if native Europeans convert will they become zealots and attempt to spread Islam to the rest of the world?

Aside from the last one it sounds pretty good.

>what a blend of European and Islamic architecture would look like in the modern era
I'm no architect so I couldn't tell you.

>Also if native Europeans convert will they become zealots and attempt to spread Islam to the rest of the world?
Give it a few generations and enough indoctrination and anything can happen. It would be impossible to say whether people would rebel or not. Jizya exists for a reason y'know. I myself however believe everyone has a point where they say enough is enough.

If a decade you told me Europe would look like this I would laugh in your face, so that is why you should not dismiss this as a impossibility.

Fuck you

Al-andalus is a myth.

Those horse shoes were invented in spain pre moors, moors were minority administration they didnt build or develop anything.

Lets see it from historical perspective, Islamic Spain was a mix of Moorish / Iberian Visigoth culture resulted due to its close proximity to north Africa, while geographically, the closest thing western and northern Europe ever got to islam was the Ottoman empire and Tatar khanates, assuming islamisation happens from there, western and northern Europe would look Turkish

アグリイ

Another theory would be Islamisation via Italy by Emirate of Palermo, which is way more unlikely; culturally, it would be some kind of mix between pre Renaissance and Levantine Arab culture

Probably look like Alexandria Egypt, Aleppo (current state) and Glasgow combined.

>columns stolen

if you don't know why do you invent stories about it dumbass?

European architecture is modern architecture with a few design quirks maybe so muslims will continue that as the inheritors of europe will still have been educated in its universities and institutions albeit they have a kitschy streak so generic european baroque patterns+arabic stuff may be seen in combination slapped on buildings.
Muslims wont build like in the 1900s if we dont do ourselves after all, except maybe for church conversation in which cases some Islamic sings get slapped on the cathedrals here and there pic related.
An islamic europe will probably be so on a mix of foreigners and converted natives who often become rather zealous and shed off their native culture safe for the language in which nasheeds get made and prayers spoken.
So french, german muezzins and an adoption of structures that are not in conflict with the faith and which have proven to work is likely.
I expect utter corruption to ursurp most of it to a state of latinamerica-tier dysfunctionality.
Expect it becomes ISIS tier, in which case you will have a very effective combination for brutal totalitarianism if the guys planning it happen to be educated euros who know how to organise bureaucracy.

>Also if native Europeans convert will they become zealots and attempt to spread Islam to the rest of the world?
Iberian converts actually kept most of their traditions and way of life. They even used to get drunk on wine 24/7. So there's that.

Islamic spain was native iberian, arabs were minority administrators.

Maybe in yusefs invasion were there different things done.

Everything else is mainly native iberian structures and forts with islam etched.

google.de/search?q=bosnia mosque&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD77ygsIvUAhVLB8AKHWJdCSQQ_AUICygC&biw=1094&bih=506#imgrc=_

Bosnia might be what you search for.

With yusefs invasion native iberian muslims and christians unoted against africa.

Yes but culturally they have alot influence from NA
Just compare medieval Moorish architecture with Morrocan architecture for example

No they dint you retarded paki there is as much north african influence in spain as in britain, there is 0% north african influence in spain because north africa is seperated by a humongous ocean.

Those horseshoes predate islam, talking about cultural influences from 1,000 years ago about a group of nomadic invaders is retarded.

Why is everyone just standing around?

The CHI ladies and gentlemen

Ask a morroccan how much he has culturally interacted with spsniards answer is 0%

Ok lets make a comparison, this is typical Morrocan Riad courtyard
The NA is more on use of stucco and geometric tiles

Ask a rifian how much he has culturally interacted with spaniards answer is 0%.

Ocean is non traverssable.

This is the Alcazar in Spain

>Boats don't or didn't exist

>Ask a rifian how much he has culturally interacted with spaniards answer is 0%.
The Rif was colonized by Spain and they speak spanish as a second language there.

Western Europe would still look like shit like it does now

spain had good architecture before, during and after the islamic age

germanic countries never had

No they dont faggot, go try to culturally interact with a riffian im waiting here take a picture of one, you cant faggot.

>this butthurt Chicano
Sorry, but Spain was ruled by Islam for hundreds of years and left quite the stamp. No, they didn't displace the native population, but trying to ignore their influence is stupid.

Eh, I visited the Mesquita (OP pic) and it has a huge ugly baroque style cathedral in the middle of it that really made me appreciate the simplicity of Moorish architecture.

Sometimes I think Islam had it right in terms of forbidding idolatry.

Fuck off paki

There is none faggot

seems to be in front of a school

Latinos are truly the most mongrel race of them all. You are rapebabies of moorish mongrel rape babies.

Go ahead and build a boat

>because I can't personally build a boat means Shipyards didn't exist
You're a pleb

I have 0% moor ancestry faggot

Proofs, Muhammad Ramirez

Pic es me now this inage is a riffian that ocean hes pointing to is non traversable, anyone thinking otherwise is free to take a swim in it.

We wuz spanish, cultiral influence!
Non traverssanle ocean...