Why is America hated by literally everyone except the americans?

Why is America hated by literally everyone except the americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15,_2003,_anti-war_protests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Economic_and_Trade_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's quite natural to hate your betters.

every slave hates his master

Everyone hate America till the second they need America.
Then they hate America for doing exactly what they wanted America to do.
Also pic related.

Dont know man. Kind of ready for this place to burn.

Haven't all empires represented by those symbols gone? You know, no longer existing?

Probably because we tend to fuck people over or outright just impose our will. We being our government, of course. The average American cares very little about the day to day fuckery of the government. To an outside observer, it's quite apparent that our government is running rampant on the world. To us, it's business as usual.

why should I hate americans? kinda jealous of muh guns and shit

The Nazis didn't initially hate America. Hitler actually admired the near extinction of Native Americans by white immigrants

I don't know man, but I would say that the US handles their position as a super power more humane than GB did. And imagine if the Nazis won, and became a super-power.

Hate the American state, not the American nation though.

>Communists, muslims and nazis
>everyone

No. You're thinking of Stalin.

/Thread

>Implying that Islam is anywhere near gone

American education, everyone.

rfm
Nice proxy.
Truth is USA couldn't do fuck all about Russia taking whatever land it wants (Georgia, Osettia, Crimea) and Putin has single handily destroyed this American concept of American hegemony. Most of you weebs forget February 15th. There hasn't been a large scale american deployment since this date nor will there probably ever be by most academic presumptions.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15,_2003,_anti-war_protests
This was the closest we've ever been to full global anarchy, untold tens of millions were the streets of most major cities. I was in the military and we haven't seen anything before or since 9/11. We were ready for a full blown revolution and were mandated to be able to seal our borders/ports/airports within 24 hours.

This. It's just friendly banter. They call us warmongers and fatties because we think open affection is gay.

>all empires represented by those symbols
Australian shitposting, everyone.

Wew lad

Other nations will never like us, no matter how much pandering and posturing that some of our politicians engage in. Instead of trying to be liked, we need to refocus our efforts on being feared again.

This new mobile app fucking blows. I should be able to shift-space without using ansii.

Oh we could have done quite a bit.
Obama is a faggot through so we didn't.

>anti-war protests
lol

As an American that's been to over 50 countries (including your country when it was still white) and not once receiving any grief because I'm American, I have to call bullshit on this. In fact, I was treated like a king and this was the typical message ~ "user we love Americans here in country X, it's your government we hate." Well welcome to the club.

Your country is still majority white. Largely because your fucked up census department counts Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Persians and North Indians in that "62% non-hispanic white" figure.
No other country considers these ethnic groups white. I blame your Jewish ruling class.

If Trump wins I will have literally no reason to hate America anymore. The one most important thing that I always wanted them to do, they would have done, and that is to restore the Republican party to its original pre-Reagan form.

They need to quit their 70 year occupation of Germany as well. Everyone else pulled out after the end of the cold war.

Then why haven't you gassed the jews yet?

People don't hate the American nation, it's the state/government.

And that is people that care about world politics though, most people are ignorant.

Idk man Americans seem to worship their Jewish ruling class.

i dont hate america, neither does anyone i know. a smart person would know its not the Americans who cause problems, its the people controlling them

We don't hate americans (we actually find you guys quite funny), we hate America. (America being your government and military)

He wants to do this too.

No, the time to hate America was in the past. We should start cooperating again.

I can assure you plenty of people dislike the American people as well.

Pretty sure communist and nazis hate each more just saying

Hate us cause they ain't us.

That's mostly us senpai.
Outsiders see us as very similar, except americans are much louder and boastful, where we have a quiet pride, that doesn't irritate foreigners as much as it does us.

kek... you're gonna hate us a LOT more this November.

I like this one.

>your fucked up census department counts Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Persians and North Indians in that "62% non-hispanic white" figure.
>Europeans
>non-white
Who does that leave left? Hideo Kojima?

Who actually doesn't like a nationalist? So long as he doesn't slaughter 500k Libyans lie your puppet govt, he's an improvement for the world.

The stereotype is that they are a bunch of simpletons/ignorant/uneducated. But most people are not into stereotypes. Most people care more about Hollywood than Politics.

And desu, judging from Sup Forums, Americans > Canadians.

I wouldn't say that I hate America/americans, but I think they are war mongering, greed invaders. Acting some sort of world police and looting natural resources.
These people actually think that lobbying (bribery) is ok in politics and part of so called "democracy".

Americans sit on their fat asses shitting on about the UK and Sweden which are 90%+ ethnic swede/brit meanwhile their Jewish ruling class has let in 20,000,000 illegal immigrants and 2015 was the first year the entirety of Europe had more illegal entries than the USA. America hasn't been 90% anything in nearly a century and a half.

Americans are fucking cowards and have been since the World Wars. They're incapable of self-criticism even though they are by and far the the most broken country in the west. 62% 'white' and 'white' includes Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Persians and North Indians. They have a nigger head of state that was given two back to back majorities for fucks sake.

The only threat the white races is the United States of America.

Hopefully trump will retract all forgien based soldiers and bring them home. Let the rest of the world deal with their problems and see how they like America not being around. I'm sick of our country playing world police and honestly treating other countries like babies. If they can't handle their own shit why should we help?

>And desu, judging
I'm not your desu guy. I don't think anyone cares about your preference either.

Pay to win democracy is the only real democracy. It happened in ancient Greece and pretty much every civilized country now. The mind can be bought and it is just part of the game.

Chile loves us, since we supported Mi General Augusto Pinochet.

I don't hate america

Little upset about that super power status huh? We are only country in the world that's fighting in Asia/Middle East, defending Europe, and maintaining the status quo in South America. I'm not sure that is us sitting on our asses.

>not knowing that the crescent moon and star were popularized as the symbol of the Ottoman empire

I love white America

Leftist propaganda for decades has been teaching kids at young ages that America is full of gun-toting trigger-happy bible-thumping rednecks. And that the police are some authoritarian SS-style thought police. This leads to people hating things like christianity, cops, capitalism and especially America.

This is why Bernie even has a supporter-base.

Hmm kind of reminds me of the Huns. Hmm...

>I'm sick of our country playing world police
Nice meme. Meanwhile Russia takes whatever European land it sees fit and Denmark/Norway have each contributed more to anti-piracy this last decade than the USN.

Who exactly are you protecting? Americans are only ones to use the collective NATO defense treaty. Americans are the ones tearing apart the middle east for their Jewish ruling class.

This. Then kick the spicks and muzzies out, and watch the rest of the world burn for awhile.

Then glass the planet and enjoy a nice glass of iced tea and some apple pie and a well deserved peace and quiet for a fucking change.

Oh look, it's that one German faggot again..

Yeah, that's right buddy. I remember your pansy ass.

Friendly reminder that Germoney is completely dependent on the US military for defense and are currently cucking themselves on American ideals of multiculturalism :^)

Is your 'white' definition British or American? I assume when you say 'white' you aren't referring to the US census definition which includes Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Turks, Persians and North Indians in that 62% 'white' figure.

These are my boys right here

Poles and Polish government loves those bastards. That's why some people consider poles dumb.

m8 we haven't been protecting anyone since 1980. Now we invade places to make sure we can keep an eye on people and get sweet government-to-goverment contracts via military bases on everyone's borders. You think B2B deals are where the money is at? G2G is the real bread winner.

O shit wallup

>fighting in Asia/Middle East,
Instigating $6,000b bankrupting desert wars for your Jewish ruling class and flooding Europe with MENA refugees. Great contribution.
>defending Europe
Meanwhile Russia once again proves it can take whatever European land it sees fit and the USA can't do fuck all about it.
>and maintaining the status quo in South America.
This would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

>what european state in Nato has fallen that is the only real US guarantee.

>Did not say it was profitable but we exercise influence on a global scale in the middle east

You're conveniently forgetting that America is the only country that has used the collective defense treaty under NATO. You sleezy kikes did it after 9/11 and 140 of our young men died because of it.

>You bastards used the agreement we all agreed on!
If anything you should be mad at France and Belgium for not using it to begin the crusades after their attacks by muslims.

Boohoo we lost thousands in 9/11 and thousands more since. We earned the right to use it after an attack. I find it unbelievable to say that 9/11 was not a declaration of war by a foriegn power.

>Hate the American state, not the American nation though.

I agree with this 100% the state has issues.

Quit propping up the apartheid Israel and maybe the people they're enslaving and murdering won't attack your shit.
Even Bush admitted using Article V was a cowardly move and that nobody could have foreseen that it would have been abused in such a way.

You signed the deal. We used it when it was appropriate. Nato works for everyone not just you.

End of discussion.

Cowards.

Yeah, they're idiots. I'll give you that, but in a certain sense it's their laziness that saves them from actually being malicious. Again they're overly prideful and loud, but who cares? We know they're dumb. But to say we'll much better then them is a lie. We're just as conquered as they are, more of us know it though. We are all brothers in this fight.

How are we cowards when we sent our own to die for it? We lost more than the entire coalition combined. That doesn't make logical sense mate. Is it because we are not yet an other worldly power that can do it alone that we are cowards?

Most Chileans hate him.

yikes, you got caught on his hook, user! frenzy, frenzy like hell! try to get free before he reels you in

>invasion of Iraq
>destabilization efforts in ME killing hundreds of thousands to millions of innocents
>torturing innocents
Your military and government are the world's biggest scumbags who deserve nothing better than hell after death.

It was your war. You had no right to use Article 5 of NATO to compel us to fight in Afghanistan when the treaty is clearly ***defensive*** and clearly spells out only attacks in Europe or North America (+toc). Nobody ever thought we would be fighting in Afghanistan over NATO.

France didn't use Article V when the ISIS attacks happened. Neither did Belgium. Neither did Spain or London during the bombings. This kike move was an entirely American affair. Bush II himself admitted it was a cowardly move and should have been handled as Iraq was.

Because they're currently the top of the pile, and people want something better than the occasional oil war.

We love you too Australia.

>defensive
>attacks in Europe of North America
It was defensive, and it was an attack in North America. The enemy combatants had plans to continuously send strike forces, they didn't need an invasion, and thus they could maintain safety in their homeland. Welcome to modern war.

Belgium and France would have used it if attacked first and oh by the way on American soil. We were the first sample run of the treaty in the terrorism age. If I recall correctly europe gladly came to help in Afghanistan. Just because we know now it isn't a good idea but that's only after seeing the consequences. Get a grip, even if they wanted to use the article we were already there so there was no point.

>declaration of war by a foriegn power.
How come Riyad and Mecca and Medina still exist then, bro?

Yeah and Iraq has WMDs. I'm cherishing the American fall from grace.

Never said we attacked the right foriegn power.

You realize that hurts you too right? You live in Pax Americana when it ends you have as much to lose as we do.

It's not that we couldn't, we just wouldn't care.

We've signed nearly a dozen trade agreements in the last five years. CETA is the largest trade deal in the history of trade deals and it will be ratified any week now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Economic_and_Trade_Agreement

We're also strengthening ties with China and i'm sure you've heard about the TPP. Back in 2013 an all party committee agreed we needed to look to the EU & China if we wanted to keep up our standard of living.

KEK

Do you really believe Europe as an entity can provide security to anything at this point? Also do you think that China gives a single fuck about you?

Success breeds jealousy

Everyone hated Britain when we will the envy of the world.

Okay edge master.

We've only been invaded once and it was by Americans while our fighting men were off fighting Napoleon in Europe. We have more pull with the UK & France than any other nation and since they have two permanent seats and enough nukes to wipe out half a billion people i'd say that's more than enough to secure our security.

France and the UK are vassal States of ours.

Good luck with that. You are simply delusional at best and simply ignorant or Europe's security infrastructure at worst. You claim Russia can do whatever it wants in Europe but somehow think they are useful allies. Dude you've lost it.

Wait..... Canada has a military?

You're a two party Israeli client state.
France cucked you guys hard during Iraq and the UK has vetoed more American resolutions than China. You guys can't even police your own third world streets, what limited influence you have is exercised via your Jewish ruling class for their benefit.

You fought in Afghanistan because you are our vassal state you autistic maple.

> you're an isreali client state

Making all of you Israeli client States. Get cucked faggot. You will fight in every war we tell you too and Canadian blood will be shed every time the United States goes to war.

Get fucked faggot. You our just property to us.

We fought in Afghanistan because you sleezy kikes invoked Article V and we've always honoured our word. Don't forget that even Quebec nationalists were fighting to protect the British Isles three years before Hitler declared war on America.

people that go that far anti-semitic start to sound like arab roaches

And France, the UK and the US are vassal states of Israel. Your point?