ITT: Drinking

ITT: Drinking
I'm having a glass (or more) of Jameson. I also just put a steak on the bed grill and I'll have some eggs alongside it.
What about you anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHfvnfLQTkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just chillin, waiting for the Uni term to end for xmas, life's pretty fuckin sick right now.

it's 130pm MST. what the fuck is wrong with you? there's a time for everything but hard liquor and steak and eggs for brunch, at best?

youtube.com/watch?v=IHfvnfLQTkw

Had some ham and cheese sammiches earlier, being drag to a "wine tasting" event soon. Wanna trade places, man?

Smallest kitchen table I've ever seen.

What are you studying?

Went out writing in town, met up with some chill homeless Irish dude. We talked about everything from philosophy, to aliens. Got mad quotes from him. Makes for good material.
10/10 would be homeless with.

My man, it's 20:26 here.

Maths and Economics

muh fellow brit bong

>Bombay Sapphire
I fuck with you user. Top tier gin right there.

It's just a folding table. The kitchen has 2 long ass tables. It's just that was the best angle for the photo.

NattyDaddy and taco bell. Sorry im not as sophisticated and refined

+1

Programming with a minor in economics.
Although I don't give a shit about college now. I got Metallica blasting from the speakerd and I'm busy drinking.

You wana go into HF trading? That degree would suit it perfectly.

I believe you me duck, thousands wouldn't.

I've thought about it. But I'm only in my first year and I chose economics because I felt it gave me the most options if the programming thing won't work.
What do you wanna do?

I have an uncle who trades FX markets for Merril here in London, said he'll help me get a position there. I legit would consider going into HF Trading, it's the future fo show, especially if you are decent at C++.

have you had the caskmates?

where is your glencairn glass, ya cunt?

Watching the Villa match, drinking beer.

Legit hate straight whiskey

gonna have chicken burritos tonight then drink a fifth of vodka alone, as usual.

You might wanna eat 2 or 3 steaks user....and a dozen eggs. The weight of that bottle could break your dainty little arm bones

Fuck me I'm a good chef.
Eggs are perfect, steak is medium-rare, spices like I'm from the mediterranean. Harvester of Sorrow is at Max volume. Let's go.

Is eggs and steak any good? No one eats that combo here in EU.

How much do you curl?

I'm romanian and live in England. Every restaurant I've been to has steak and eggs. It's fucking amazing. The only thing missing is some fries but I couldn't be fucked peeling potatoes.
It's so good man.

pssh

FTP, TELNET, LDAP, GOPHER, DICT, FILE, HTTP or HTTPS syntax.

Preacher.

175 in 3 sets of 10. if you're op, get yourself a bucket of rice for those chicken wings

Ive lived in the UK all my life and not see ti once, I have seen Ham Egg and chips/Gammon Egg and chips but not Steak, I live down south tho.

Bitch please.

nice set user, you have like $13 worth of liquor there. I only grabbed the bourbons that'll be on tap tonight. throw that pussy water down the drain

*nix

True, but you haven't seen my secret weapon. My grandpa is a slav hillibilly And makes his own vodka. That shit would destroy your american liver after a few shots.

im ready

I can admit when I've been defeated.
I'll go get the rice while I go back to the gym preaching 65.
My one defense is that I'm 18 so give me 2 years.

I tried that swill once, it tasted like piss and rotton grapes

The Jefferson looks nice. I'm not a gin or wine guy though.

Forgot the reaction pic.

That's not wine user.....

The leftmost one. That's not wine?

Apologies. I just Googled it.

cheers
having a caol ila now