Just sneezed into my hand and it looks weird (pic related). Should I go to the doctor

Just sneezed into my hand and it looks weird (pic related). Should I go to the doctor

no

hmm looks like you might have aids

i thought owning crocodiles was illegal

Your fine op

Na you probably just had a frog in your throat

zing!

You might have a rainforest in your nose user.
Sneezing out tree frogs like that is an indicator of it.
Try letting on that there might be oil or precious minerals in there as well and some corporation should come by momentarily to help you with your issue.

Lick it

Kek

Good thread

Lick the frog you faggot I'm still waiting

Is that a frog or a monkey?

Tree frog

Thats a coqui from puerto rico

I didn't know they could get that big, the ones I saw while visiting there was about half that size.

Yea thats about the biggest they get

We spent a while in a hotel in the rainforest.
One night we counted around 15 different coqui calls, they're prolific and diverse little buggers.

They're the niggers of the rainforest

yes

I dunno man, any creature who breaks into happy song whenever I would turn on the outside shower we had in one of the places we stayed there, can't really be considered a nigger by me.
It was so nice to take a shower in the fresh air while one of these buggers sang to the rain it thought I had provided.

aw.. that makes me miss my pet frog i found on my porch, he was the size of my thumb and i wanted to keep him but my family insisted i keep him in the wild

Yeah, if you wanted to make one a pet, you should get it while it's still an egg, so it only knows how life with you is.
What I really like about Puerto Rico is the fact that you have rainforest and junk, but almost no venomous or poisonous creatures or plants.

They say user was never the same after he lost his pet frog, he was traumatized, he grew more and more distant with friends and family,he blamed his family, He would spend days in his room just posting sad frog pictures to a Cambodian basket weaving forum.

i agree, but the way he appeared felt like it was meant to be my pet, he stuck around for a bit and i kept trying to catch him again but couldnt... feeding him might have been an issue cause he was so small

Well if he had all of his legs and no tail, he was technically an adult individual.
You feeding him might've just given him an edge over his siblings in survivability.

What's that matter OP, frog in your throat...

yeah i think he was full grown but i thought maybe he'd get bigger, wasnt a toad tho, i keep hoping more frogs will come to my yard but they havent :(

Go look up what conditions they like, then recreate them in your yard.
If you do it well enough, you'll have them breeding there and don't even have to capture one as a pet, since you can just watch them in your yard.

its a tree monkey you dink frogs dont grow on trees

i could do that, that would be neat, i have too many cats now tho, i still hear the frogs croaking occasionally but dont quite know where they all are... also heres a pic of him from my facebook i got a couple photos at least before my family released him

PICS OR IT DIDN-- well, isn't that something

Aw he's cute.
Well I'm gonna scoot, there is a partly next door that needs my attendance.