Most of that shit is just Photoshop.

Would bang ?

Really ?

youtu.be/8TiyRxu22Ek

Looks like the Night Mother

dude wat?!

would still bang

Tomb Raider, in reverse.

you must've just found this, I only saw the article about half an hour ago.
Dumbass foreign chick that says Angelina Jolie is her "muse" and got all these surgeries to look like here

Looks like a creackhead Emily

Mental illness.

For the lulz

Daddys humongous bank account, that's why.

>OP goes to Sup Forums
>Finds picture of zombie girl
>Thinks "Hurr durr I'll post this in Sup Forums. Guaranteed (You)'s
>Op is a sad pathetic excuse of a human being
Here's your (You). But seriously, maybe don't base your self esteem on responses to a thread you created on an anonymous online forum. It's just sad dude.

Thanks Mrs. Skeltal

Mental Illness is a Hell of a Drug.

I Feel so Sorry for her, the Doctors who Performed these Surgeries on her should be Arrested and lose their License to Practice.
She should have been referred to a Psychologist and almost certainly declared mentally incompetent and institutionalized if she refused Psychiatric help.

b/ spends their efforts terrorizing and Doxing 11 year old girls for talking shit on the internet, but they wont do the same to these Surgeons who obviously knew she was mentally ill and performed the surgeries regardless, just for the money. Pathetic.

YOU FOOLS DARE MOCK A PHOTOGRAPH OF A YOUNGER ME, ENYABA?! I SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! FACE THE POWER OF MY STAND, JUSTICE!

Halloween is over

Do you pop boners like me?
Tryin' to make a change :/

Hey there smoothskin

Hello Ms skeletal

oh tales from the crypt
i loved watching this when i was a child

Kek

Yeah, a lot of that is just makeup

Its just amateur as fuck photoshop.
Check out all the blurred sections on either side of her neck and on the lips its so obvious.

she has a mental illness that distorts her perception of her own physical attributes. about 10% of facial plastic surgery patients likely have similar issues, based on my one google search.

Fucking her would make me feel like a necrophiliac....so yes

>Doctors who Performed these Surgeries on her should be Arrested and lose their License to Practice.
something similar to this. maybe not arrested, but the fact that they were willing to take her money and do this to her seems like such a poor ethical judgement they shouldn't be allowed to continue with their practice.
plastic surgeons need to get better at identifying when someone is seeing them because of a mental disease.

Stranger things lookin ass

am i the only guy who finds Angelina jolie ugly? she looks nothing like her anyway

It's a prosthetic, you niggers.

>plastic surgeons need to get better at identifying when someone is seeing them because of a mental disease.
But they love the mentally ill because they keep switching genders back and forth.

I wouldn't call her ugly, but she is definitely the most overrated woman on Earth

I think 20 years ago she was hot. she's in her 40s now, looks fade.

For fuck's sake, she looks almost NOTHING like that. Yes, a girl getting surgery to look like fucking Angelina Jolie, or any other celebrity, is insane. But not as insane as you are for thinking this "baby's first Photoshop" bullshit is real. Those pictures are made up to look like goddamn zombies. Pic related is more like what she actually looks like in real life.

Also, what's with the retarded random capitalization?

that isnt what most plastic surgeons do though.

I dont think it's photoshop, I think it's makeup that causes her to look like eddie the iron maiden mascot.

Angelina Jolie is a mtf.

The girl there is subject to the witchcraft of that. A domino effect of witchcraft. Ignore her at all costs.

Casey Neistat.

Why does she have 2 right hands?

It's also makeup, but a lot of that is half-assed Photoshop effects.

maybe that's true. I'm not a photoshop expert. I still think this is an example of why plastic surgeons need to be more aware of their patient's mental state. if youre so crazy you want to excessively alter your face, it's not going to make you not crazy, it's just going to make you look crazy.

I guess you're not wrong. These threads are irritating because a lot of people seem not to know what the fuck they're looking at, which is 95% Photoshop and makeup, 5% admittedly ridiculous surgery.

>Fag from Sup Forums on a high horse shit talking Sup Forums

Ironic...

She just does. Her son also has two of the same hand. No clue why because it really doesn’t matter much

>Pic related is more like what she actually looks like in real life.
So, still nothing like Angelina Jolie, then?

Yes, and? I'm pretty sure I say she was normal. But she's still probably less retarded than someone who thinks that her look in the OP pictures is due to just or even mostly surgery.

you could just check her isntagram and see some of those vids. it is all makeup

www instagram com/sahartabar_official/

RETURN THE SLAB OR SUFFER MY CURSE

normal british..

How she looked at the start.

Whyyyyyy, she looked so nice.

Fucking western civilization of yes men, the plastic surgeons should be shoot.