H3H3 and $100k

How does this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=ix4mTekl3MM

Almost as good as seeing the first post ALWAYS be the best post.

you coludnt keep up the tradition though, could you? unplug your router and fuck yourself

I want to cuck Ethan
I want to see him lick my cum off Hila's freshly fucked cunt

I hope everyone who makes a living off of youtube and other social media fail. Faggots should go get a real job. Bunch of degenerates.

>muh real job
They make money of others, not everyone is a plumber or repair man Cletus

>calls others degenerate
>posts on pol
KEK

Who?

The hypocrisy on Sup Forums is sometimes unreal

There was a thread when the lawsuit first happened and people just kept claiming they were greedy jews who would steal the money and run off with it

Instead they took it and made an account for it and created a platform to protect people from unfair copyright use which has plagued people with unfair consequences but the best Sup Forums can muster up is
>not a real job

Fucking sad desu

These are two based jews. Copyright law is fucked and while I didn't give shit to them to defend themselves, I'm glad they are fighting this shit. Reform can't happen unless people take action.

i feel great. h3h3 is a cool show, and if thats all true it looks like an ethical stand.

Literally don't know who they are, and literally don't care

This thread is

a fellow UK redpilled me on jew hating. it just the Sup Forums version of SJWism. they just cant stand jews are controling shit and making money, because they are snowflakes just like sjw, but they cant admit it.

>based
>supports Bernie
The faggot is a hypocrite. Half of his shit is ripped off of Tim and Eric.

inspirational senpei

>75266723

Here's the thing, who gives a shit who he supports if he's working to reform a corrupt system? It doesn't matter what he uses as inspiration either. None of this lawsuit is about production style. You don't have to like his content to appreciate the fact he's going to bat for people.

The reason the web is such a shithole in general is due to:

1. Clickbait
2. Copyright law
3. Corruption

The web is meant for sharing information and we should have freedom to access and share information. Stop making non arguments and educate yourself.

meant for

>everyone needs to make a living based on what i think is valid

fuck off corporate cuck

DELETE THIS

the jew hatred is justified, but not against all jews

A lot of powerful jews in Israel are responsible for essentially everything wrong with America. The fuel wars, run the banks, etc.

I think most people on Sup Forums don't even know just how many terrible things Israel is indirectly responsible for, they just shit-post about jews blindly. But this does not mean that the hatred is completely unjustified.

A lot of people don't understand racism. I judge races as a whole but individuals. I can hate niggers and say they are ultimately bad for societies at large and still like and support some niggers. It's the same with Jews.

Understand that things are not so black and white.

fpbpewiafl