So... why's there no thread about this, b?

So... why's there no thread about this, b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iu_xYSbvSx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because you are a faggot, that's why

Because Sup Forums only reads Infowars and listens to Rush Limbaugh, and neither of those are covering it.

Kek, you one of those yep still your president / two terms fags?

well he is still our president
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

go to >>Sup Forums

Not mine

do you live in the United States?

Apparently not for long....

lel

Nope, we have a king because we went back to the middle ages over here

blindly following someone because they are the president

ishiggydiggy user

lol
lol

Because it literally means nothing for Trump and nobody cares. If anything hillary should be worried since she also lied to the FBI in the same manner as Flynn.

Because its a literal nothingburger. Pretty pathetic you faggots keep falling for these over-hyped headlines. Its just a tactic used by corporate legacy media to keep their ratings out of the shitter. How many times has it been insinuated that trump is a step away from impeachment and fuck all happens? Wow flynn was indicted? So? Nothing to do with Trump, he fired him anyways. Woah Trump told flynn to contact russia about fighting ISIS in Syria? So?

I think Trump is retarded, but the idiots falling for this stuff are pathetic, especially since it happens over and over again with the same result each time. Sorry but he's not going anywhere. Yall are brainwashed as fuck by media mega corps...

She's not the one confessing lying to the feds though

It's bullshit if they don't let Hillary drag Flynn and Trump to prison in a Wonder Woman's costume with the lasso.

This is also another good point. Hillary lied under oath to tge FBI about classified govt documents, yet the media is silent. However I suspect that will change now, since the clintons are loosing their power and the rats are jumping ship. The democrats are throwing her under the bus.

She did though. She said she didnt storr any classified govt docs on her private server and that was found to be a blatant lie. Shill harder for your corrupt corporate whore.

The mods have been nuking anything obviously political.

have you tried our political discussion board?

sure kid

That doesnt negate his point. Also the Flynn thing has nothing to do with Trump.

this mad
stay mad kid

She may have not confessed to it, but she did lie under oath to the FBI. That is a fact.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums Sarah Huckabeast.

>obviously

this thread is still going

>Do you live in that place the whole world is laughing at?
Fixed that for you.

pointless post

clintons will never face charges of any kind ever. if they go down dozens of people go with them and those would not be people low on the totem pole.

More than anything, I think it really underscores the fact that Trump literally had to cheat to win.

And now the repubtards are about to pass a tax bill that will cheat all the morons that were foolish enough to believe his lies.

I just can't wrap my head around why you would vote for someone that doesn't even care if you exist and certainly isn't about to go out of their way to help you.

stay mad little man

>a shitty unoriginal reply and no argument
Why are you here if youre too stupid to talk politics?

old fags? who remembers a lumberjack that dual wield shields? pic is sort of related.

US President gets threatened by Democrat operatives because he tried to fight Hillary's and Obama's friends, ISIS.

>Saved for future collage when Trump is impeached.

Same thing in MuriKKKa.

so bitter
cry more of those delicious tears

because you sound like a gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=iu_xYSbvSx4

stay mad kid

Why do you just ignore the entire point and start going on a partisan rant? How did Trump cheat to win? He worked fucking hard for it, much harder than clinton.

Discussing fake liberal propaganda?? Has Sup Forums really stooped this low?

No. Hillary will never go down because what remains of the neo-conservatives in Washington will go down with her, and there's still too many of them on both sides of the aisle for that to happen.

thinks the constant crying is a discussion

Both Info Wars and Rush have been talking about it all day dumbass

Because this way they get to be edgy. Except they just look like fucking hipster nazis.

Lmao believe what you want. The charges are pathetic and have nothing to do with Trump. You lost

sure kid
I just love when dimwits try to sound intelligent

he'll be known by only his assigned priosn number soon enough

Bannon worked hard for it.

they also get a visit from the secret service

Clinton didn't work hard at all because they thought they had it in the bag with their real cheating tactics. Voter fraud combined with a mainstream media that was essentially just a super PAC for the Democratic party. It should be evident enough with how Obama boasted many many times that trump would never be president on multiple occasions. Trump worked his ass off to win the vote of The People.

…and the spokesman's name was John Miller and he was kinda new there.

Because 80% of the posters are Russian trolls user.

Like I said, youre a brainwashed moron if you think that will happen. No different from hardcore breitbart trump jews who think he's the messiah. Good job falling for corporate propaganda and being a smug retard about it.

and they just keep on losing too.

Uh. Huh. Sure, Comrade. Pizzagate much?

stay mad kid

Oy vey

LOL

>High Level trump associates and advisors are being charged with false statements, tax evasion and failing to refister as foreign agents

>Propaganda

Jesus fuck...

The mods are asleep. Duh!
You don't get 100% compliance with anything these days.

>everyone who doesn't like Dear Cheeto is a kid

kek

but you can't seem to prove it, can you?

because of russia

this retarded

>too stupid to talk politics

The post...

hello boris

yawn
this retarded
its what you are

Washington post. Ok

>Hillary lied under oath
hahahahahaha

no

Yes, and so did Trump. He gave up to 4 speeches a day in multiple states.
This
Can you not read? You cant greentext. Dodge thebpoint more you stupid piece of shit.
Neocons and neolibs are on the same side. I think theres a chance shr could since the establishment has been washing their hands of her.

yawn
the deluded speak

>Hillary
isn't President fuckstick

defend the piece of garbage you elected or fuck off

>yawn
falling asleep in class again, faggot?
the teacher's gonna give you an F

sure kid

>nothingburger
Shut the fuck up faggot thats probably the stupidest way to say something is an unsubstantiated claim. Anyone using this term are fucking subhuman and this includes that shitboy Van Jones

you think everyone's a "kid"
you're the epitome of retard

>yawn
the teacher's gonna call on you
wake up

>high level trump associates
Nope. They were also fired. And the charges have absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Its total corporate propaganda. Youre an idiot for falling for it.

Boomer faggot detected

How am I deluded?

Are you implying these people arent charged and indicted?

greentext is for kids
just like you.
I'm not going anywhere no matter how much you cry

I've been wondering about that and I've come to the conclusion that Mueller will take the Clintons down if his bosses tell him to, but not sooner.

all of this has to do with Trump
Jesus you hardcore supporters are fucking delusional

this retarded
stay mad kid

go back to freerepublic fucktard

You realize Flynn has just stated he lied to investigators and admitted guilt to the charges, like seriously, within the past day dip shit. This level of cognitive dissonance is astounding.

is nothing. big fake news. trump is big success.

*yawns*
*tips fedora*
This is you my man

Apparently....

you are a kid
you don't get to call other people kids

stay mad kid

>*yawns*
you'd better wake up
the teacher's handing out quizzes