Anyone else hate this garbage because the leads are women?

Like, a lot of people will bring up the retarded jokes and shit-tier effects but can we just admit it's also primarily a woman thing? I don't think women are funny at all, and it's even worse that they chose the grossest sheboon they could possibly find to fill the token black role.

I'm sick of justifying the idea of shitting up a classic franchise by putting 4 gross cunts in the place where 4 guys should be. The assumption usually made by redditors in criticizing the movie is that the idea of having 4 women is a good idea, but it's executed poorly. Can anyone give me an alternate scenario where these women could say anything funny ever?

I'd watch it if they were hot.

Kristen Wiig is hot.

>only taking a bite of a burger before putting it down

not in my country

I honestly wouldn't watch this movie even if it was free. So that brings the question; what's the audience for this shit?

Feminists, which is only about 15% of American women. This movie is going to flop so hard.

It's a tasteless reboot. Women have nothing to do with it. It's turning a classic into a lowest common denominator SNL skit

James Rolfe was right

It's being called the "female ghostbusters" for the wrong reasons

They should have had a co-ed cast but they had to shoehorn SNL and Bridesmaids

If it would be funny, it could be ok. But it looks stupid.

kek, this is the best analogy for one image=hot I've ever witnessed.

Did she make that burger?

I wouldn't mind if the directors thought process was "hey it would be funny to have these rolls played by all female who can make us laugh and be interesting"

Instead, the guy is a full on sjw and his thought process is "its 2016. Muh wage gap. Muh patriarchy"

So no.

Its bad because it was made to push an ideological point, it has zero respect for the original film, and from the trailer it is pretty clear that the humor is non-existent. You could replace the lead cast with anyone, it wouldn't save this train wreck of a script.

tumblr whales. McCarthy is the lead after all.

it's going to be a shitty romantic comedy with ghost busting as a backdrop

this

it would suck no matter who the actors were

shameless cash grab

Even if it was 4 young guys making the same shitty jokes i wouldnt watch it

Being all women is just 1 turd on the giant pile of shit that is the movie

>because the leads are women
Hello Anita and the feminist control crew.

>GNATS fan

D R O P P E D

Nah i hate it because the trailer was boring as fuck

All the jokes were lame , i mean there was not even one good joke in the first trailer.

And now think for a moment: They usually make the best parts from a movie into a trailer.
Also the ghosts look shitty, i feel a little bit pissed that not even one of the old Ghostbusters were shown in any relevant way ( you know instead of rebooting it how about chosing new Ghostbusters that are trained by the old ones ?)

But no what do we get: Mostly fat unfunny women doing things feminists hate when men do it

reminder that this movie will flop hard on its own merits and everyone will blame muh soggy knee instead. No one will be held accountable for making this shitty movie because we're the scapegoats.

you are stupid

if this was written by women then sure you might have a point

but it's just being acted by women. The comedy is being written by men. If the actors are bad actors then that's a completely separate issue from whether or not the movie is funny or not. Women can be good actors but lousy comedians, so it's dumb to say 'I hate this movie because of women' and not 'I hate this movie because the acting is bad'.

I would agree with your implied premise (women aren't funny) but that opinion doesn't matter because even in a comedy movie the actors aren't the ones doing the joke writing. They're just performers.

>Anyone else hate this garbage
Yes.
>because the leads are women?
No. It's simply a shitty appeal to nostalgia all while trying to look modern and progressive because it's 2016 and we need to localize our own ideas because our culture has changed and we need to deal with it.
Fuck that.

Go advertise your bullshit somewhere else

There's no controversy no one has ever cared about female leads.....

You made a dumbass anti male movie and you will flop

Okay, well, let me be more specific.

Everyone involved with this movie in any way must be lined up, pushed to their knees and shot in the back of the head.

When you just whine about the fact that they're women you sound biased. Be more objective.

I hate it because it's a shitty reboot trying to escape any criticism because of "MUH FEMINISM".

None of the original actors wanted to be a part of this mess but Sony threatened to sue them if they didn't have token bit cameos.

I know, I get all that, but I'm just saying that most fedoras skirt around the whole woman issue because they don't want to upset m'ladies. Instead they just talk about the obvious bullshit that a 4-year-old could tell sucks. And they get called sexists anyways, why not just come out and admit the all-woman cast was a shit idea

Comedy is dependent on delivery, not just writing.

>Turning a classic into a lowest common denominator SNL skit
Deadly accurate.

Weren't the blacks upset that the black woman wasn't a scientist n'shiet?

I don't know if any type of delivery could make the jokes in the trailers better, unless it was done explicitly as a parody.

Holly mother of all fucks!

I had not paid that much attention to this and had always assumed that the giant negress was one of the monsters.

She is one of the "heros"?
wtf?

Do a reboot with the magic mike actors and you could rake in a lot of money. Well if you just oiled up the guys and put them in Short shorts you could have a giant entertainment value

The 4 they have just suck ass.

>Anyone else hate this garbage because the leads are women?

No.

Some women are funny.

That fat one, Melissa McCarthy, she was in that spy comedy with Jude Law and it was pretty funny. I'm just not going to see GB because the trailers were boring and unfunny. This shitty script wouldn't have been funnier if they had a male cast. Bad jokes are bad jokes.

It might have worked if they got Tina Fey, Mindy Kaling, Emma Stone (get dat youth market) and Amy Poehler (maybe). Cameron Diaz and Sandra Bullock can do comedy well, too. That would have been a much better line up.

OP sounds like a very unhappy person. Lots of anger towards the world. I'm sorry you're not comfortable with life, OP. Maybe in the next world...

Women can't do anything original so we have to shoehorn them into male creations.

kill yourself false-flagging tumblerina

People would complain more if it starred Adam Sandler and that Mall Cop dickhead.

The anger has nothing to do with "sexism" and everything to do wiht the fact that these women are not funny.

I like the actors, I've seen them before and they can be funny, but the script and story is not impressive. Please remember they are stuck in this shit and more upset than you are

bridesmaids was funny

i wouldn't not watch a movie just because it has women in it.

it's the spirit of this movie that is offensive. no pun intended. the attitude of the movie is in fact just what i pointed out that i wouldn't do myself - that is, hating something for what it is, but this movie is clearly made by people who want to piss in MY and MY PEOPLE's face, just because of who we are. intolerable!

i've walked out of two movies in my life and this was one of them

yeah i thought i can stomache the whole anti white kike crap to enjoy some nice action but after fury road and star wars i simply cant do it anymore and that they know even push feminism in this crap even harder.. just fucking end this.

This thread proves you are all racist and misogynist.
>b-but, user! I have a black woman friend! I can't be racist and misogynist!

Quit living in denial, faggots. You all are pathetic. Step out of the basement.

Yeah sure, fair enough
Except all movies coming out nowadays are shit
You're just giving tumblerinas something to chew on
Move on with your stupid life

w w w will Leslie Jones have any nude scenes?

Anyone else thinks this OP sounds unnatural? The title especially, but also the manner of speech, and some strawman-ish generalisations like
>I don't think women are funny at all

Wouldn't surprise me if this was a shill or journalist of some kind.

No I hate it because it looks fucking stupid and the comedians aren't funny.
Make the same movie with Patton Oswalt, Louis CK and Aziz Ansari and it would be equally if not more stupid.

Chloe Moretz it's probably the most overrated woman in whole internet

>if this was written by women then sure you might have a point

I guess he has a point because it was written by a woman, Katie Dippold. Paul Feig helped with some of the writing (he's co-credited as a secondary) but it was largely Katie's work.

A lot of the production crew were women, actually. That was a conscious hiring choice.

I'm mad because Hollywood (steven jewburg) hasn't come up with an original idea in over 25 years. They go ahead and lay the blame on pirates for their losses.

That's exactly what I thought. Either a troll or a woman.

You know the rules:

Time to post pr0n and g0re.

Not really, the cast being female doesn't bother me.
It's the obvious virtue signaling and political agenda that pisses me off.
>HUUURR YOU DIDN'T CATCH ME IS THIS A RACIST OR A WOMAN THING DURRR
Jesus Christ.

I don't like feminist propaganda disguised as a movie.

Especially of it makes a mockery of a favorite classic of all time.

>Some women are funny.
Stopped reading right there. I've never seen a funny female comedian. Sure I've seen a one hour long show and chuckled a couple times, but never have my sides been in orbit, never have I cried from laughter, I doubt I've ever just had a normal laugh out loud. They can't write jokes, and they can't deliver

What was the other one?

>terrible, corny forced jokes
>CGI looks like ass
>cliché lines when there aren't shitty jokes
>the most 1-dimensional characters you could imagine

i dont know who was even asking for a reboot of ghostbusters, but they did it badly in every way imagineable.

even if it didn't look like a low budget children's movie from the mid 90s, there would still not be much of a reason for me to see it. i don't care if the cast is all women, but the fact that it is just makes it the most blatant pandering you could possibly have.

>>Some women are funny.
>Stopped reading right there.

A closed mind will never be proven wrong if all presented evidence is automatically dismissed. How comfortable that must be for you.

>don't have a dedicated folder for bombing threads
A shortcoming, I now realise. The only thing I have on hand is summoning the Forbidden One, sorry. ;_;

In bait threads, you know the rules.

Let's enforce them.

Yeah, sounds like timblr
>hurr this movie only sucks because of women, r-right Sup Forums
>later on huffpost: 'misoginy ahhhhh'

You have no idea what you are talking about, user.

For the faggots who still ain't aware:

The best you can do is to not watch this movie at all.
Buying a ticket for it so that you later can bitch about how shitty it was is just feeding them with profit.

I hated it after she licked the gun trying to be sexy.

This man is right.

The outfits should have looked like this.

The PROBLEM with Ghostbusters is the writers. Feig hired an inept female co-writer and was too much of a Pussy to tell her the jokes sucked. That's all it boils down to, Feig didn't want to say "No", just like how Abrams didn't want to say "No" and the TFA production became a OT circle jerk (The artbook sums it up, it starts with far off concepts and when Abrams is hired he tells them to do Nazi shit).

It's not that they are women, but unfunny, bad actresses.

If Adam Sander remade Ghostbusers with David Spade, Ron Schneider, and Chris Rock people would be just as ticked off.

Name one woman who is REALLY funny.
>protip: you can't

Women acting tough is hilarious. Other than that sheboon nigger I'd be willing to bet they couldn't even lift 50lbs

eh i dont find half of male comedians funny but i have probably never laughed at a female comedian

i have some funny female friends though

I thought she played a lesbian in this movie? Odd that she should lick a symbol of masculinity, something so phallic. She should have licked the entrapment box.

movies are just bullshit propaganda and advertising. Advertising is just making you feel bad about yourself so you buy shit you don't need. Wake fhe fuck up.

That's fucking disgusting.

At least post anal if you are going to be posting things covered in shit.

Someone's opinion isn't evidence. If they were to share a video I'd watch it with full intent on being unbias, but starting of with that one line as it's own paragraph is a declaration. No need to read further about their opinion on entertainment (ghostbusters) if their opinion on entertainment (female comedians) is so radically different than all of my experiences.

I hate it for several reasons even omitting the women. Like I said in a previous thread melissa mccarthy being in it you might as well just have fucking the cast of bridesmaids

I consider it garbage because it's just rehashing a previous hit. Nobody wants to do anything new or original, nobody wants to break new ground or create a new story. They just want to regurgitate the same shit and expect another financial success. The fact that they have a bunch of dumb bitches as the leads is just icing on the shitty cake.

>dude women lmao

You're going to make me vomit if you keep posting scat.

Your guess is as good as mine. It's weird about these Sup Forums movie threads; they are 'redpilled' and know the agenda being pushed yet throw their shekels at the jew making this trash. Look at that latest star wars, the based chinese said nope to that diversity shit and didn't go. since they can't get rid of the nignog, jew jew abrams has now had to write in an asian character for the next film to woo those big china bucks. If people continue to pay to see this crap there is zero monetary reason to change.

>It's not that they are women, but unfunny, bad actresses.
>If Adam Sander remade Ghostbusers with David Spade, Ron Schneider, and Chris Rock people would be just as ticked off.

I like Chris Rock and Spade though. Trade them out for Mall Cop guy and Jimmy Fallon and then you'll have a real trainwreck on your hands

I-I have jungle fever, please don't judge me
Should I spam hentai insread?

June 24(Friday)
>Free State of Jones
>Independence Day: Resurgence
June 29(Wednesday)
>The Shallows
July 1(Friday)
>The BFG
>The Legend of Tarzan
>The Purge: Election Year
July 8(Friday)
>Cell
>Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates
>The Secret Life of Pets
July 15(Friday)
>Ghostbusters
>The Infiltrator
July 22(Friday)
>Ice Age: Collision Course
>Lights Out
>Star Trek Beyond
July 29(Friday)
>Bad Moms
>Jason Bourne

The movie is DOA, get comfy and enjoy the Tumblrina assravaging. We might even get something better than the Babymen posting.

its not that they're women, its that they're women solely to push an agenda.

Replacing the original cast of this movie with all women makes zero fucking sense. There is no reason to do it except to appeal to betas and stronk wyminz crowd.

>Picture of piece of shit about to take a shit.

Thh.... I guess you got the "post g0re" part down at least.

Of course I'm judging you. Fucking monkey butts is bestiality.

I'd rather fuck a cartoon than an orangutan.

My knee-jerk reaction of hate towards this movie is the fact that its yet another remake/reboot bullshit movie just like most of the "blockbuster" movies that aren't superhero films. And if they are superhero films, they are just a new version of the same old shit. Or a new character with the same flat storylines and characters. God I fucking hate hollywood.

yeah, I was just thinking of Grown Ups/Grown Ups 2. Those films were so bad that even Chris Rock was shit in it.

Huffington post shill please leave.

No, the fact that this has an all female is not the main reason people hate it.

The reason people hate it is because; it a shitty remake, and like all remakes that shouldn't happen, this one will be hated, not because its women, but because its shitting on the original.

It wouldn't matter if it was a cast made of; Chris Prat, Steve Carell, Jimmy fallon, and Seth Rogen. PEOPLE WOULD STILL TALK SHIT ABOUT IT. It's that fucking simple, but I feel like hollywood knows this, and it's purposely setting this movie up for failure, so it can push it's “White men are evil“ propaganda even further. Feels bad man.

The Isreal parts were funny.

>Not Emma Watson or Taylor Swift

The Chloefags jumped ship when pics of her mantorso circulated. Everyone else is just trolling.

You should drink a tall glass of bleach.

o-ok

>can we just admit it's also primarily a woman thing?

>stupid feminist detected trying to confirm their own bias

Fuck yourself with something rusty.

>n pics of her mantorso

What? Chloe has a man torso? How does that even work?

You're just baiting everyone here so you can take screenshots and write some shitty article "proving" how people don't want to watch it because the lead are women. The movie sucks, and they could have cast funnier women, get over it.