Flynn pled guilty

Flynn pled guilty.

The noose tightens

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-war-made-asia-how-the-opium-war-crushed-china-19476
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care.

libtard here.. I could give 2 fucks if trump was involved with Russia. He probably was. Dont care.

What pisses me off about Trump is his dumbass is against legalizing weed, put that douche in charge of fcc and another in charge of epa and feels it is important to stop people from getting abortions. Let those asshole welfare parents abort their kids who cares

0/10

go back to fucking your goat you dumbfuck farmer

Now Gregory. I thought your memaw suspended your internet privileges on account of you posting bullshit all the time.

i don't care

I can do both. Jealous, string bean?

You will.

> nothingburger

So you want dead babies for whores.
More drugs because you can’t sober.
EPA is bullshit if you had a damn job you’d know that faggot.
Net Nuetrality only really affects poor faggots. I’ll pay an extra 20 bucks a month of it makes you cry.

welp abortions and weed are everywhere anyways so thanks obama.. go back to your delusional foxnews

He took the deal and sang like a canary. Nice job, snitch. I cant wait for the fallout.

Hur dur...I'm ok with companies screwing me over as long as I can afford to put up with their bullshit.

>Doesn't just up the prices but can also block websites from being accessed such as this one.

>So you want dead babies for whores.

Better than alive babies for whores. Careless people that pop out future careless people and drain money drawing child support on kids they don't even want. Thanks to the fact that birth control is being cracked down upon too.

>More drugs because you can’t sober.

Clearly spoken from someone that hasn't dealt with addiction in his life. And the libtard was talking about weed, not heroin or meth.

The shit should be legal just as cigs and alcohol is. They could be making money off it but instead spend money "fighting" it.

>EPA is bullshit if you had a damn job you’d know that faggot.

Yeah, because fuck maintaining a livable environment, right?

>Net Nuetrality only really affects poor faggots. I’ll pay an extra 20 bucks a month of it makes you cry.

Spoken like a true rich asshole that didn't earn his money. Also affects things other than price, dumb fuck.

i don't care

I didn't think there were sensible people on Sup Forums, I guess I was wrong

i dont think it would be that bad if russia helped tip the scales to get donnie in the house. russia has ironically become the most successful, self reliant democracy on the planet. it wouldn't hurt for our government to learn a thing or two from them about how to run things here.

Agreed
>+1 Faith in humanity

You don't understand the word democracy.

theyre a democracy? hasn't putin ordered killings of some of his credible political opponents?

politicians are all corrupt fucking liars and will say anything to get power that's why it's so fucking good when they get caught and crash and burn.

sure kid

so gay

so beta

sure kid

So yeah, libtard, article attached is a birds eye on that drug war bidness,. What is, a schedule 1 narcotic? nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-war-made-asia-how-the-opium-war-crushed-china-19476

cry me a river kid

stay mad kid

neither do you kid

spoken like a true beta male

thats pretty hypocritical coming from you, a supporter of the party that had Seth Rich and hundreds of other opponents murdered or bullied into silence.

Keep denying it faggot..

Maybe if I call everyone that has a valid point or disagrees with me kid my ass backward views will be justified.

nah, it's not.

nuclear levels of stupid
evacuate

Yup. The end nears closer and closer, Trumpettes. We told you what would happen.

I'm still alive in the betting pool. I have him being ousted from the WH in June.

>source: my ass

Don't you have a pizza joint to raid?

nice argument moron.. you may be as retarded as trump

explain to me how its not. i dare you.

yawn
only a 12 year old would think a post like this would be effective
cry like a bitch kid
its all you can do

wish this was the case but trump could be eating babies and he would still have 45% of the country supporting him

[citation needed]

Because 99% of that shit happened, you tin foil wearing faggot.

Even if that were true, two wrongs don't make a right.

thinks a year of crying is a valid point
tbis retarded
stay mad kid

wow 12 year olds say the same thing
hey could it be possible you're 12?

Its lobbyists for the pharmacies paying them to fight it. Weed kills opiate and other prescription use, plain and simple. Its not just Trump, its pretty much everyone who has a say in it. Hence why the Feds still have it as Article 1.

because I'm not a democrat, and none of that conspiracy shit is true. I bet you think bush did 911 too.

b-b-but hillary... and emails... obama...

stay mad kid

Trump may be impeached
but he won't be convicted
neither the Dems nor Reps want a modern precedent for a president being removed by impeachment
remember, only 2 presidents have been impeached and none have been convicted
an impeachment conviction means that both sides will be more likely to call the other out on their shit
and while that would be good for the American public, it would be a death knell for both major parties

Guilty to what? What does this have to do with drumpf?

Go to bed Vlad, your shill check is in the mail

>only a 12 year old would think a post like this would be effective
you should know cocksucker, KYS faggot scum.

Breitbart: "Kusher was directing Flynn. Which begs the question... Where was Kushner getting his orders?"

Looks like the right wing knows not to waste time defend cheeto or the retards. Wise move.

Has the GOP already become the party of Roy Moore (pedophiles) and Trump (Nazi fags)?

sure kid

stay mad kid

and the response is even more childish
stay mad kid

funny. you use that any time we make a statement but any time we ask you for a citation regarding trump/russia (which didnt happen) you just sperg out. either that or spit out a bunch of fanfic made up by cnn or the nyt

Who did I say the same thing as?
Or do you just get offended whenever someone calls somebody else stupid because it hits a little close to home?

valid point but I would guess trump is on that payroll or he is watching fox bash it too much. Sessions is also seems to be going after weed as of late.

excellent rebuttal
here's your (you)

Remember when Flynn was nattering on and on last year about how Hillary was a criminal and a traitor and how she would be convicted?

Yeah. Me too.

nothing wrong with being attracted to young women and being proud of your race. so yes

With the utmost sincerity and conviction, and by the good wishes of a billion others, I humbly invite you to kill yourself with a dull, rusty bread knife.

He pled guilty to lying to the FBI about a number of criminal activities, including acting as a foreign agent without disclosing it (Felony).

The reason it's significant is they only charged him for lying about the activities, not the acitivites themselves, which confirms Flynn took a deal in exchange for cooperation.

There are only two people above Flynn that Mueller would be interested in making a deal for. Vice President Mike Pence and President Donald Trump.

so weak
stay mad kid

what?

Get fucked Dotard faggot.

stay mad kid

Funny word, that.

As of today, Flynn can no longer legally own a firearm.

I kind of feel bad for the Kush he’s going to end up taking the fall for this.
Banging Ivanka comes at a steep price

so weak
so beta

Weed is for faggots

We're going to put Putins beady-eyed head on a pike in front of the whitehouse.

im sorry you feel that way. maybe if you cry about it harder it'll help. Meanwhile I've got work to do making america great again

lol
"we/you"
my man, Hillary couldn't handle having 2 email addresses at once
she had a history and several government jobs in Washington, and was pretty bad at them all

so you're saying this is the same woman who made people vanish with no trace leading to her or anyone else, huh

it's a theory
it's not logical, but it's a theory

stop blindly pledging allegiance to one political party or the other and learn to watch what's really going on

"I can't back up what I say with valid retorts so I'm just going to insinuate that you too aren't making valid points and double down on calling you a kid".

Stay ignorant, my friend.

>right wing knows not to waste time defend cheeto or the retards
but they are the retards...

sure kid
are you connected with the investigation?
no?
you just talking out yo ass then

>Wes Goodman
Not so much a good man as a friend to goodness.
– G. K. Chesterton

Everyone who voted for Trump is a traitor to the united states and should be deported to Russia.

sure kid

Trump has you trained pretty well.

you're going to shut the fuck up and get back where you belong. in a job or a boat out of the fucking country.

>(you)

>GAGETS

have yet to see anything that isn't beta males with sand in their vaginas.
stay mad kid

Sure Kid

>they only charged him for lying about the activities, not the acitivites themselves, which confirms Flynn took a deal in exchange for cooperation
wut? what criminal activities? acting as a foreign agent was manafort, not flynn. What does this has to do with Drumpf colluding with Russia?

stay mad kid

So who did I say the same thing as again? That's what you said, right? Or were you mistaken?
Go ahead and post another non-response if it's all just too much for you to handle.

this retarded

Breitbart does not know what the phrase 'begs the question' really means.

what do you think he did with his? can he transfer ownership to his wife?
what actually happens when a gun owner is convicted of a felony?