How can I get my girl to try a roleplay rape gangbang?

How can I get my girl to try a roleplay rape gangbang?

surprise her

Throw her into a pit of niggers

That will scare her. Or I could get her tied to a bed them invite some random guys in to fuck her.

That would end up a real rape. Nah

Try a swinger club/meeting first

/thread

Germany?

Yeah thanx. But she would know somethings gona happen when we go in there is think.

We could travel for the rite type of gangbang

Just tell her she could just try or look at it

/thread

Sounds promising I suppose. I'm sure she would get turned on watching another girl having it done to her first.

Most girls I know who did it, started with a club.

Bit I live in germany. So I dont know how it is in the states

I'm not sure either. But she would get a good fucking.

Introduce her to bondage. While tied up, put a VR headset on her face and force her to watch hours of gangbang videos while forcing her to cum over and over again with a Hitachi Wand.

There's a club near us il see if she wants to take a look oneday. How does it work do u just go into a room and say what you want or is it a full on gangbang on stage in front of everyone and anyone can fuck her?

Sounds good to me. Thanx

this is your best bet dude. as long as you know she isnt going to totally flip her shit and sue you for rape. Blindfold her and then when some dude is balls deep take it off and have the rest come up. if shes a real freak shell be into it

Depends. Sometimes there are events who are on gangbang, but also in seperate rooms. But the better thing seems that you can get there contacts for private meetings

Wow why haven't I thought of that. This could work as she will know she's got my permission to fuck other men. She's kinky and I'm sure if she sees other men in the room it's game on.

Ah fanx Yeah. I'm sure if she sees guys she likes we could organise one at a hotel or something with around 8 guys or so.

ya it will work great or it will ruin your life. every situation is different. that said good luck on getting your girl railed ive shared my gf like 10 times. once with 2 guys in a hotel after a concert. its alot of fun. if you don't wanna risk fucking up your relationship just tell her what you think and see what she says man? worst she will do is say no. ease her into it and tell her you wanna see her getting dirty while shes all turned on during sex. maybe drunk?

No. Just join a existing circle

She likes a drink so that's easy. Yeah I'm sure if I keep saying about it she will oneday say oh go on then. I will say how fantastic she would look having other men fucking her instead of me. Sorted

this
always talk, that's not a difficult thing.

Oh ok anew organised group of guys that have done it before. I know she will love the attention of the all.

Maybe with another girl with experience

We will and she will have to want it 100% before I let her try it . has to be her decision totally.

That will be even hotter. Yeah she could show her how to cope with them all and even help guide them inside her.

Thats the spirit

Thanx yeah. How many should she try for her first gangbang do you think? Plus the other girl will be support for her aswell.

I heard very different stories. But all could handle it

I know once she gets into it she will really love it. And I'd love to see 3 guys all fucking her at once in each hole.

I think thats a slow, but good start