Fuck?

>fuck?

i'd pick zelda because he's the only one with a shield and his goal is to 'protect' me

what can gordan do?

he has like 50% less life than anybody else
also guns

Gordan can reverse bhop me to safety, definitely him

i would pick ,,halo" bcause he never fuckin dies

but doesn't that mean halo would sacrifice you to protect himself?

gordan can fly with any item, why wouldnt i choose him?

tifa so i don't have to die alone

But it says "ONE WILL PROTECT ME" so he mustn't

kek

Tifa is the logical choice, IF she access to all her materia and armor.

If she has her armor, she can equip the 'ribbon' on you, making you immune to any sort of biological/chemical weapon. She can heal you, resurrect you, shield you, cast barriers around you and even cause elements to heal you too.

On the offense side, she can summon Knights of the Round to literally decimate any of the others, or sea gods, fire gods, lightning gods and other mythical creatures.

She can also give you the 'mime' materia which makes YOU able to copy everything she can do, meaning YOU become a super power in your own right.

Sadly, without the materia, Tifa is nothing more than a gifted martial artist in hand-to-hand combat, but not to the degree of Kenshiro or Ryu.

All of them suck enormous gorilla dick

Gordon duh niggers

ahem..

*gordan

semantics

Halo

Why does it say Zelda under link the fuck my nigga

And what about Halo and gordan?

You chose poorly

>"halo"
wot?

I'm going with Master Chief. Feeling lucky already.

who is master chef?

Let's be honest, if you choose anyone other than Kenshiro to protect you, you're doing it wrong.

i pick gordan because if we get fucked up he can always call in his brother john

What your dad calls my cock.

my dads a farmer though

They will protect me to the maximum extent of their abilities, right? So if Samus takes me away on her space ship, only "Halo" will be able to pursue me in the first place, right?

Speculating about who's stronger than whom is nice, but it's better to run and live to fight another day.

Ou mae wa mo shideru

The Halo dude.

He right tho. Who do you want, a dude protecting you, or a galactic super weapon.

Nani

I would pick Halo because eh is a pretty cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything.

Beeferoni

>zelda
>halo

Delet

Kenshiro, because he phase through and destroy things on a molecular level with Muso Tensei.

Ryu was able to defeat Akuma.
Akuma destroyed an entire island with one punch.
Is kenshiro a continent-breaker?

Scorpion
4 because it looks fucking savage

Yes but he is a good guy and doesn't destroy landmass for no reason.

Tifa so I can get one last fuck before I goddamn die.