"Hey user I think you look kinda cute."

>"Hey user I think you look kinda cute."

Whats the correct non-autistic response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asNcneOxjYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like turtles!

>I better skedaddle if you sniff my drift!

"I know you do" followed by a smile. Opens the door for more conversation and flirting.

Just flex a 'cep and tell her "I could give you the old lickaroo."

Terribly sorry, but I'm not interested in negros mam

:^)
Me too

I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOPTRAIN!

>"It's okay Beyonce..."
>"I think you're cute too"

>I can recommend a good optometrist.

"Who said that??"

>Thanks - but you're black so this won't work.

I want to eat your shit. Use my mouth as a toilet.

I seriously wouln't know what to say. Thank you? You too? Lets fuck? What does your butthole taste like?

Please someone with some actual life experience enlighten me.

Many thanks m'lady, I just acquired this pinstriped fedora with an old Spencer's giftcard I'd found lying around, but I'm quite flattered you find it an attractive accompaniment with my visage. Perhaps you'd like to grab a couple Twisted Teas and join me on my futon?

if you like them just say "thanks, I think you're cute too; would you like to ___" insert, get dinner, movie, or something you know the other person likes to do and wouldn't be autistic if you came along. Just get the first date down and their number.

BEGONE THOT. THOUST SHAL NOT HAVETH MY PRECIOUS MAN JUICES.

Thank you, user.

You have to let go of this idea of a dedicated perception and open yourself up to the stimulation of all the time you will exist in, and then you can feel all of your life, from start to finish, all at once, and all the time, go back and forth, and experience what you’ve mastered, your perception, the way you were suppose to experience it, until the death occurs in your embodiment egg. If that is something you want to do, mam, then you're going to need to take this seriously and understand that you're like a human pyramid, well you have to assume that you’re a human, and that makes you a pyramid, with two arms, and two legs or whatever, it’s different parts, and each of them have the four main digits of a god like creature for a total of 16. But you never say 16 because that demeans the value of 4. See you can't divide by zero, but zero is a circle, and a circle can't have a value until it is divided. That's how you divide zero, into two parts, and then into four, and then it represents the human pyramid you are. This all has to be witnessed though, because when things are not observed they don't exist, so someone else has to witness the divide of the circle, of zero, and it can't be a camera because a camera doesn't have a spirit, do you get it girl? You need to come and watch me divide by zero right now.

Why did you remind me of that masterpiece, I am going to listen to it now.

Where ya pussy at. Into the light

The fuck do you mean by "kinda" bitch? I'll push you over the fucking side of that railing you stuck up bitch, who the fuck do you think you are, saying that fucked up shit. "kinda" bitch, get the fuck out of here.

You say "thank you" you autistic cuck

and then find out what her butthole tastes like

that girl is fine af but what is going on in this text wall?

>The circle, the embodiment, it do what it do, but it’s the visualization of the whole damn point.
>It’s basic shit. It’s like some egg that encapsulates the existence anomaly.
>The circle, this point is true and you can’t disprove it, has no value until it is divided.
>This is basic to know.
>To get a value out of some knowledge there is a need to have to reach a divide in order to make a value of the embodiment egg.
>You have to assume that you’re a human, and that makes you a pyramid, with two arms, and two legs or whatever, it’s different parts, and each of them have the four main digits of a god like creature for a total of 16.
>But you never fucking say 16, and that is a fact, and it needs to be a principle law in the circle, because that would demean the value of the four digits of the god creature.
>So understand the egg and remember that it has no value as it is, and keep that value in mind because it makes everything else translatable.
>The embodiment egg is divided when the two players representing the opposite spirits of the god creature put the spheres in there which is the parallel universe.
>You can’t disprove this, and you won’t look at the world the same if you keep digging at it, but here it do.
>And so, therefore, they divide the circle into four parts, two parts, and four parts, but you never say 16.
>And then life represents the spheres that represent the cells and the life is the action in the fourth dimension.
>When all the cells are knocked out of the circle that’s death you know.
>It’s basic at this level.
>And then the two spirits pick up their cells and go create new life somewhere else with their new embodiment egg.

Just ask how her braphole tastes mate

Works everytime

those thighs look dangerous! too bad they are nearly invisible because of the shadows.

If you're dividing a circle then the value of the circle has to be at least one. If the value of the circle is zero, as you claim, then the circle doesn't exist.
I've disproved your dumb ass bullshit.

are you duke nuke em

God damn it, that isn't what I'm talking about.
You want to get into math son, ok, I bet you think
-1*-1=1 don't you?
Well that has never made any sense at all.
I mean, if you multiply north america by north america it doesn't become south america, so if you multiply south america by south america is fucking SOUTH AMERICA! ! !

youtube.com/watch?v=asNcneOxjYg

>non-autistic
user. Come on. I mean. Come on. We're here aren't we. Let's not pretend.

>"Thanks. You too."
legit response. I have literally said this to a fat chick that said the same thing. She was actually cute in the face, but I wasn't interested. And that's why I would say exactly that in this case. I'm not interested.

>I know

>You take the two people and sit them on a flat rock in the shape of a circle resting on a platform of rock.
>In the very center of the surface a pile of wood is set to start a fire.
>This is all in the egg now
>And the two people make a value of the circle by dividing it between themselves, as two parts, and as four parts.
>It’s all about what gets thrown into the fire at this point, alright?
>You just chew the gum and throw the wrapper in
>You spit your gum in
>You take your Visine bottle and empty it on the stone, and then you throw it in the fire.
>You take your snake skin and break it in half and throw them in the fire
>You take the plastic Eastera egg and open it
>You take the silly putty and you throw the plastic shell in the fire.
>You throw the silly putty in the fire.
>By now the fire should be smoking like hell, real damn bad, burnt plastic and all that shit
>The smoke makes seeing anything impossible, which is why to don’t try to see when the smoke pools around the surface of anything.
>You’ve already thrown in the egg, do you see what I’m talking about here, this is the whole picture of what time actually looks like, so take your time by the fire and think about what you’re doing right?
>You take a rusty butter knife and bend it in an L shape and you scrape out the ashes
>You can’t forget the other person, that’s what makes time work is the other person watching what you’re doing ok
>You take the ashes while their watching and you press it into their eyes
>That is the only way they are going to see what you’re taking about
>That is the only way to get a value out of your embodiment egg, your life, your time space in the world.

I didn't plan on explaining it all here, but if you're just going to be ignorant on purpose I'll take you to school.

asshole smells like asshole, so i reckon asshole tastes like asshole

So what should we do about this? Say it with a smirk but not that kind of smirk you give at the playground or when your anime finally buffers. Say it like you have some confidence and her panties will tear at the seams

>What a coincidence!
>I think I look kinda cute too.

Thx, wish I could say the same for you ... (fake laugh) I'm just kidding (go in for hug) then introduce and keep yappin

Back at ya chocolate girl, wanna ride in my jordans?

NIGGER

Correct response? That is subjective to the individual. If he isn't interested or gay or married, those things will all matter. Personally, I'd say "I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to pass on that. You're cute, but I'm not interested in hookups or relationships." And this would be my correct response. But you and plenty other anons might have a different one. We all know the world is filled with dudes that would throw morals, principles, and respect out the window for vagina. So it's not like it'd be the end of her world.

The entire concept of multiplication and division of negatives makes no sense whatsoever

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER

yes i do

Push her off and book it.

"fuck off shitskin"

did mum allow you internet today, kiddo?

inferior races always appreciate the superior ones.

"Sorry Sir. You must mistaken me for someone else."

you look cute too, want to go on a date?

To an obvious prostitute who approaches and flirts with you for no apparent reason while wearing basically boudoir lingerie?

The correct non-autistic response is to get the fuck out and don't look back because that shit's fishy as fuck.

*pushes off bridge

you're a nigger

rude

Just ask her if she wants to hang out.

"Really? Surprising! Let's get dinner some time."

Insta dicking

only correct response in this thread

"I am in the wrong neighbourhood." I would say. "Thank you though, you are quite attractive yourself."

>Whats the correct non-autistic response?

For a sheboon bizzatch, it's "I gots me some Rémy an a blunt, les fuck, bitch."

Femanon here. This is a great response. All other responses in this thread are autistic af

awkwardly look behind me and say "there's no-one there so I dunno who you're talking to" before slowly backing away breathing heavily and going home to wank 3 times thinking about it

sorry, i don't date outside my species.

cool

I unironically go up to girls and use the line: "you're pretty hot, I'm hot, we should make out "
Then I go in for the kiss.
Works 7 out of 10 times, which is rather surprising. Obviously only used on drunk hoes in clubs and house parties.

Actual getting laid off of that though is only around 10% for me. But still surprising results for being blatantly douchy.