Cmon Eurocucks

Hey Europeans, how does it feel knowing that you can't adequately protect yourself, your family, or your loved ones in a time of real crisis?

Your governments use kiddy gloves on you and don't want you to hurt yourselves. Like children.

How does if feel to not truly be free?

>pic related purchasing this bad boy this weekend to add to my collection

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-stainless-mid-length-1-7-freedom-rifle-kit.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"first post"

I could, but its a lot of hassle

>S&W

Eh... Come on, bud. You can do better than that.

> muh gun, muh protection
> here look at my collection of totally badass guns
retard

I like S&W. I have a M&P 9mm and fucking love it. Is there one you have personal experience that you would recommend? I thought about going with a bushmaster.

Stay mad Ahmed.

Concealed carry (and obviously right to own firearm) has literally been ruled a constitutional right here kek

This is all I have so far, ruger mini-14, 5.56 ammo. Was thinking of getting a handgun as well. What do you guys think of the p1(post-war p-38)?

Top kek I can own a German gun and you can't

Feels bad man.

Nah, burger is right. In america it's a constitutional right to bear arms, in Norway and other european countries it's a privlege. Not even remotely the same.

What is the best ar15 ? Bushmaster are good rifles ?

>What do you guys think of the p1(post-war p-38)?

P-38 is a novelty pistol. Single stack magazine and shitty leaf sights. These are guns that were made to be cheap and easily replaced.

If you get one, let it be a collector's item more than anything.

>tfw I only have some black market WW2 guns
>the ammo isn't produced anymore and is probably so aged that half of the cartridges are fucked

well..

At least I can buy crossbows without license & registry, any power of joules.

less guns = less crime

Holy shit, I fucking hate modern American gun design. Literally every fucking weapon looks like a goddamn AR-15. Even the SDM sniper rifles look like extended M4s. Ugliest fucking design I've ever seen, with a gorillion picatinny rails so you can be tacticool and add three flashlights, four lasers and fifteen Aimpoints.

Europe has the right idea. Funny that a country that doesn't allow guns makes the best ones.

>s&w m&p
Nice. some /k/ snobs might give you shit, but I personally own 2 of their ARs.

What's wrong with S&W? They're one of the great companies.

>From a real crisis

There are more people getting a heart attack in europe than beeing killed by guns

In case of a heart attack i'm ransfered to a hospital and i have to pay NOTHING

The main cause of people getting homeless in America or getting into depression is because of heatl problems

listen to Depends on who you ask I'm a S&W fanboy, but I like Bushmasters.

Uhhhhhhhh. That is an ar-15 bud.

>complains about ugly design
>posts boatgun

Baby dick's first thread

>how does it feel
you know how it feels, it feels awful. stop asking

>piston AR

ew no faget

Well an ar15 copy of m4 or a m16, reliable, good accuracy and low recoils?

Funny how Americans do nothing as their liberties are stripped away. You have the guns for a reason, and instead of actually protecting your liberties and freedoms by using the guns, you just keep it in a collection and occasionally brag about it over the Internet.

Pathetic.

Freedom

Pretty sure a lot if not most of European countries allow guns, at least certain guns.

>freedom
>posts commieshit

ETERNAL CZECHIA

Spoils of the cold war my friend

>he get the one with the railed gas block

Hey OP how does it feel to own an overpriced, non milspec peice of shit with a railed gas block and attempt to look cool posing with no optics and one mag?

Tell me more about being adequately protected.

every respectable european male is member of a national militia led by their king or crown prince. most scandinavians get assault rifles after their mandatory military service, you can't even own a fully automatic g3. fucking peasant

>tfw a burgerkin is retarded around you

Don't sweat it, I want one too

this way

Hearing your pride and knowing that eventually a man with a pen and some paper will take it all away from you and you will barely notice until its too late makes me sad.
Some people really don't understand the importance of principle over the weakness of flesh.

Always have one within arms reach

>yfw everything unique about the FN2000 is being replaced with AR-style features

bloated Europoor rifle designs dont work as well as American simplicity and modularity in the field.

>AR fags being proud of their overpriced plastic

kek

Feels really bad user.

you must be very scared

>That tripfag
Back to the /arg/ with your autism! Shoo!

Fucking awful, we can't even discuss these subjects properly because we don't have freedom of speech. Unsurprisingly the Muslim hordes have no problem acquiring firearms despite the draconian gun laws.

Nice, been thinking about getting one of those for carrying.
How do you carry it and is it comfortable?

>hasn't lived by negros yet
Don't worry, your time will come soon enough

>60%
i wonder why

Post your rifle, user.

The "plastic shit" on my rifle is more durable than whatever stamped sheet metal peice of garbage you try to shit out.

I know you're shitposting just to start a flame war, but in all truthfulness...

It hurts bro. Waking up each morning knowing that I will never be able to own a fun for recreation and defence.

Build your own

>overpriced

you can build an AR for $400-500 these days, you have to pay twice that for a modern AK with similar features.

>Not building your own
You're just as cucked user

I doubt my family will encounter a crisis I will need a firearm to solve. Anyways, I value human life too much, probably wouldn't shoot a burglar even if I could.
Id rather he spends a decade in jail than I spend my life knowing I've killed someone.

Just carry a knife with you for self-defence then.

Appendix carry usually

For you Muhammed

That's just mean spirited

>The "plastic shit" on my rifle is more durable than whatever stamped sheet metal peice of garbage you try to shit out.

durable because it needs to be when you shit out your 5.56 all day at range and kill nothing, then have to use your gun as a $2000 club

Pretty bad.

>tfw I have to now get a license for a fucking airgun

You can only get the over here for: Hunting, Sports and dealing with pests on farm land.
Not worth the time to get them desu.

m8 fucking spoons are illegal in this country. If I get caught with a knife I'm right up the swanny. If I go so far as to use it on someone who was culturally enriching me I'll be deemed worse than Hitler and sent down for 25 years.

There are many things I love about this country, but this is not one of them.

>Unlike in most other European countries, the Czech gun legislation also permits a citizen to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense. Most Czech gun owners possess their firearms for self-defense, with hunting and sport shooting being less common
this triggers the EU

guarantee the stock alone on that AR cost at least a few bills

It's just that our minorities can't buy guns at the local wal mart, so people are only ever shot in gang wars using the gang's one ceremonial weapon

Bad.

if you need gun you are probably not packing a big gun down there XD

Keep your guns bro. Don't let the cucks tell you otherwise

I didn't realize the Czech Republic was so uncucked. I just looked up your gun laws. Good for you guys.

>has just as much plastic on his rifle, and its all of lower quality than magpul brand polymer

TOP FUCKING KEK

.308 is old and outdated friend, 5.56 is where its at.

>magpul brand polymer
>.308 is old and outdated

thanks mane I needed the laugh

>The efforts to tighten gun legislation are also unlikely to pass as about a fifth of members of the Czech Parliament are holders of gun license; some of them are believed to carry firearms also within the parliament grounds (parliamentarians are not required to pass gun check on entry unlike other staff or visitors).[132]
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

GOVERNMENT GET OUT REEEEE

>Scared

No. We are aren't scared of pistols in America because we aren't Eurocucks. Strapping a gun on your person or in your vehicle is just a fucking accessory. It's no big deal.

The fact you think that a weapon is some big deal that you think the individual holding it even really gives it a second thought just tells me all I need to know about your shitty continent.

My apologies to the based Swiss.

Well when those muslims funnel guns into the nogo zones and eventually make their way into your country you will wish that you had a chance to defend yourself.

Kek, nice to see our government doesn't suck at everything. It sucks at MOST things, granted, but this is good.

That is very likely the most Czech picture ever. Or it would be if there was a lager somewhere in the back in addition to the Kofola bottle.

B I N G O

goverment=/= parliament

well my AR is hardly bog-standard, even if some of the parts are cheap. the stock is a Magpul ACS-L, which is around $70 on its own but i got the complete lower receiver assembly for $190 shipped, which is pretty good.

you can get a cheap PSA rifle kit for less than $400 these days, just get a $50 lower receiver and some basic tools and you have a running rifle for not much more than a 10/22.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-stainless-mid-length-1-7-freedom-rifle-kit.html

>semi is milspec

Top fucking kek

>implying you couldn't just buy a shotgun or lever action rifle
Or are you a felon? In that case just kill yourself, degenerate.

remember the Uherský Brod shooting?
>In any other country it would lead to public outrage and effort for stricter gun laws and banning certain firearm types
>mfw our politicians and public actually called for more liberal gun laws because good guy with a gun is only way to stop a bad guy with a gun

LITERALLY more based than the US

for a second i thought that stock was on your pistol

milspec doesn't refer to select fire my friend.

>Strapping a gun on your person or in your vehicle is just a fucking accessory.
You the kind of person who has a ballsack hanging off the back of your car?

also >invoking the swiss

the swiss actually respect guns, unlike your shitshow country

memes xdxd

>your gun needs to fire on fully automatic to be mil spec

Wew

it kinda does

semi auto rifles will literally fall apart while firing if modified for full auto because the parts are sub-standard

>bullpup design
>""""AR-style""""

Fair enough, what do you think about the P90? Besides its insanely expensive ammo

Keep grasping man. A pistol is just a tool. It doesn't do anything you don't want it to do.

There hasn't been a murder in my area in 30+ years because I don't live around niggers and yet our area is full of gun owners.

Holy shit how do I immigrate?

>Pros: I'm white
>Cons: I don't yet speak the language

That shitty optic ruins that good looking build.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong on this.

Always been more of an AK guy myself, but I do like AR's.

Took my mini Draco to the range last weekend - even benched and rested, this thing has trouble hitting targets accurately at 25 yards. That 6.5 inch barrel just isn't sufficient.
Still terribly fun to shoot, though.

I could drop a lightling link into pic related and it would function exactly like an M4/M16 on full auto.

Found him.

reality disagrees m8

so you have quality parts, well done

To bad when you use that it's it's a grand plus in the hospital.

I'm actually in the hospital administration field. My insurance is fantastic.

CZECHIAAA I LOVE YOUUUU

fuck off we are full

Really tho that shooting was interesting. It was I believe the only mass shooting in our history. And the guy was not legally allowed to own the gun anyway. (iirc he was certifiably mentally instable)

>...Some members of parliament, such as Miroslav Antl, Chairman of the Senate Constitutional Committee, commented that the licensing process is thorough enough, and pointed out that he considers carrying of concealed firearm as a necessity due to variety of reasons, especially in recent time also due to the rising threat of Islamist terrorist attacks
>...while some other members of parliament went in the opposite direction, claiming that there are too few armed people among the Czech population, since a single armed civilian might have stopped Kovář's assault.[45]
>The sentiment was shared also by, for example, Martin Koller, a former ambassador to Kuvait and Iraq, who said that an armed attacker may be stopped only by armed force, and who pointed out to a past well-known Czech case of a machete attack and to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, stating that both might have ended quite differently had the victims been armed.[47]

In the end gun laws remained as they were, but I dare anyone where mass shooting produced this kind of reaction instead of just 'ban everything'.

Interestingly enough the only party calling for stricter gun laws were commies kek.

bullpups are just a fad, plenty of countries have used them then dropped them for conventional layouts. its a gimmick that rarely pans out beyond raw specs on paper; the biggest advantage is a long barrel in a short package but the people using them to clear rooms rarely need to take advantage of the range of a 20in barrel so they would do just as well using a lighter M4 platform.

>insanely expensive ammo
nigga you dont know insanely expensive ammo.

its Bushnell, good enough for what i need.

lol America will turn anyone who owns a gun into a fugitive before they can do any real damage with them and as much as Americans love to talk about how the nation will rise up against this oppression, arms in hand, when the chips are down most of you will bow to the law.