Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8za9tCGirL0
strawpoll.me/14526246
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello dave...

youtu.be/8za9tCGirL0

My name is joe

>same people think Hillary or Bernie should have won
Bernie fucking should have won. He should have gotten the nomination, but they gave it to Hillary because she's a woman and kikes wanted to perpetuated the left's agenda.

take this shit to Sup Forums where other white people can give a fuck about your problems

Additionally, Hillary is a slimy cunt and a traitor.

Wheres your proof on that? I see the bots are still hard at work...

Commie cuckold detected
Bernie was a cuck for.blm

Nigga she let those soldiers die and you know it.

Spot the nigger

Where's your proof on that?

Jew

There's no perfect candidate faggot. Bernie was just the best.

>condemns the jewish puppeteers
>I'm the jew
Are you retarded?

See how fucking useless this argument of "wheres your source kek" is?

The FBI is investigating the President of the United States for treason. A crime we were warned about before he committed it, while he was committing it, and a crime we ignored while voting for him. You, as an American citizen, are totally fine with the idea that our commander in chief betrayed our nation. I do not respect your judgment whatsoever from now on. You clearly do not deserve the legal right to vote. Now go kill some more minorities and wonder why everyone doesn't give a shit that your premiums went up a bit.

Trump is shit too. What made you think I'm a Trump supporter?

Can you explain me what you said? You say the kikes wanted Hillary? But Bernie IS a kike, I don’t get that point?

Because you, a shitposter on Sup Forums, said this and expected me to believe you.
>kikes
>lefts agenda

And because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Bernie's not a conniving kike. Look into his history. He's a very sincere person with a lot of integrity.

The Cluntons were just following true Democrap traditions
Dumbocrap past political advert

who gives a fuck about his faggot beliefs he's completely fucking incompetent and a global embarrassment.

You are a fucking idiot. The kikes do have an agenda, look who's at the top of every major MSM network. That doesn't mean that Trump isn't an unqualified, pampered, and stupid little man.

****VOTE****
strawpoll.me/14526246

retard

Yeah, not conniving, but he is a kike, that’s why I didn’t get the point why other kikes would snitch him to let a non-kike win?

The kikes aren't trying to rise up, they're trying to make a profit. The sheer stupidity and naivety of the left and millennials is very profitable.

Wrong
If bernie won we would be swimming with Muslims and bathing in white blood spilled by black lives matter

Trump's just an old fashioned unaffiliated racist

he's too narcissistic to join a group he's not in charge of

He's "cracking down on North Korea?" It might be more accurate to say he's turning world relations into a petty pissing contest by stirring up trouble with one of the most short-tempered (not to mention powerful) chinks on the planet.

We control what you believe

You're so afraid you're shaking
Settle down
Papa trump has the nukes now

cont. Bernie wouldn't have encouraged blacks to act like savages. He would have tried to repair race relations.

>be you
>insecure
>start patronizing user
rip

He would have done fucking.nothing
He probably would elect a black vp from blm and then back out so there would be a second black president

Why pull shit out of your ass?

Because it doesn't come out of my mouth like yours

The world is waking from the Jewish propaganda

So you have to pull it?