If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

This thread again? Do you seriously sit there jacking off while talking to other guys and sharing pictures of girls feet? What a pathetic fucking life you have.

>freshman and sophomore females are required to wear braces, even if they just got them removed after wearing them for 3 years in high school
>mandatory forced fitness for girls exceeding weight standards
>required weekly pedicures
>absolutely no socks ever allowed
>only flip flops, heels, and some approved sandals allowed to be worn. even if there are several inches of snow on the ground. if a female student is concerned about her feet being too cold she is encouraged to ask a male student to hold her feet and rub them back to comfort

failure to comply with fitness and foot rules results in "tightening" the female students braces. any girl caught using pain relief medication during a tightening punishment is forced to spend one week in a dog cage.

Sage

there should be some more foot related punishments. what about guys who want to use a girl's feet?

-if the female wishes for mercy when she's enduring "braces tightening" or kennel punishment. she may get relief by asking for public humiliation instead. where she is confined to chair with her feet raised and her toes tied back attached to her ankle shackles ( so she cant scrunch her toes to attempt to get relief from potential tickling. But girls in the humiliation chair have their feet exposed for any sexual act a male student desires.

maybe they could be forced to wear some vans without socks to satisfy the smelly feet fetish guys

Are you familiar with irony. It is this.

anyone have the photos of the barefoot redhead in class with her feet on a table?

Women will be graded on a classly basis on the amount of cum they collected during class.
At the start of class the women will go to work while the men study. At the end of class the female students will be brought up to the front of the class and be forced to empty their bodies of all the semen they collected into jars. If the female student does not reach the minimum requirement she will have to chug the semen from her jar in front of the whole class.

If the student continually fails to meet the classroom requirements, she will be given mandatory extra credit opportunities, where she will be stripped naked, locked in a harness outside of the school, and collect the remaining semen.

The cum requirements will increase according to the difficulty of the class

bump

I like to imagine that girls would be graded on a curve, so it would be advantageous for them to suck the semen out of the girls locked in the harnesses, preventing them from reaching their quota

how would she collect semen if she's locked in the harness?

Random bystanders

The harness only restricts her from leaving or resisting

bump

bump

what fetishes do you want to see get rules?

any pics of what it might look like?

Something along the lines of this but with a whole gag instead

*hole gag

would innocent girls ever be falsely accused?

still here?

There's no accusation, this is the school system

maybe there's corruption involved

Stop posting this thread, do you suppose someone will come up with a brilliant new idea each time?

yeah, but only reading between matches

i want more foot rules

im not feeling very horny/creative tonight. just drinking and vidya. sorry

bump

All cute girls must give foot jobs to any guy on request. Failure to comply leader to them being tied up like this for one week, so their feet can be raped by any guy walking past.

maybe there could be a secret punishment where the girl is forced to be the personal footslave of the guy she refused

After her one week being tied up, that guy gets to shit in her mouth each day for a month, so she learns not to say no again.

would her feet be sniffed a lot?

i'd rather she be forced to drink the bottles of cum he's been saving from jerking off to her feet

Well, the great part is, the guys can do whatever they want to her feet. Sniff them, fuck them. After she's been through that, from then on you could simply ask for her to take her shoes off to let you sniff her feet and she wouldn't dare say no.

is it better if the girl hates it?
also what about the guys who love smelly, sweaty feet?

Well you could wait till the end of the day before sniffing her feet. If she hates it? Great! Then it's extra fun. She still has to take her shoes off and put her feet on your face whether she likes it or not. I don't care if she's got soccer practice in half an hour and you want to sniff her feet for 3 hours straight, I guess she misses soccer practice.

maybe if she complains about her feet being sweaty, the guy can now decide her shoes and socks for her, and how often shes allowed to change or wash them

I think the best part would be, if her boyfriend DIDN'T have a foot fetish, you force her to put her sweaty stinky feet on his face for about an hour. She'll be so uncomfortable about it and he'll hate it. I would literally sit there with popcorn watching that happen.

Guys who don't have a foot fetish find sweaty stinky feet disgusting.

what would he make her wear? maybe the same pair of vans without socks, and she has to ask him for permission before washing her feet

No this is just something that happens on demand for my own entertainment. If a girl has been running all day and her feet stink, I'd make her put her feet on her boyfriends face, or one of her hot friends faces for hours on end and make them smell it. I'd love to watch another hot girl writhe in disgust as shes forced to smell that girls feet.

This could literally happen any time. You walk past me in the hallway? Take your shoes off and put your feet on that girls face while I masturbate furiously.

or maybe if the boyfriend does have a foot fetish, you could ban her from ever letting him use her feet, while every other guy in the school can

Even better. If her boyfriend has a foot fetish? Her punishment for not following the rules is being tied to a chair and being forced to watch as her boyfriend has all the other hot girls rub their feet all over him and give him foot jobs. She isn't untied until every hot girl has rubbed her feet all over his face or had her feet fucked by him right in front of her.

I really think that's the best punishment of them all. I can't imagine her boyfriend would object to it either.

i wish there were special additional punishments for asian girls. theyre so innocent and have the best feet

I don't think they have the best feet. Most of them don't have nice feet at all. The only advantage they have is that they often have small feet. And to say they're innocent? Not really.

if the guy tries to stop other boys from using his girlfriend's feet, how would you punish him?

However, on that point what you could do is, if a girl doesn't obey the rules and she's white, and you find out her boyfriend likes Asian girls? You tie her up and she has to watch while every Asian girl in the school rubs her feet all over him. He also has to tell each one right in front of her that her feet as SO much better than his girlfriends, while she sits there crying about what's happening and realising he likes all these other girls more than her.

Then I go full ISIS on him. Chop his head off in public. Those feet are for all of us, not just you.

Or just tie him up and get every guy in the school to fuck her right in front of him. Whatever I felt like on the day. Perhaps even tie him up and make him watch his girlfriend give footjobs to every guy one after the other until he learns his lesson. Maybe even rub her feet on his face afterwards while it's still got other guys cum on it.

if the girl is asian, you can find all the creepy footfags with yellow fever and let them have their way with her in front of him

I'd rather focus on the punishment for the girl who refused to follow the rules. Being forced to watch her boyfriend enjoy all the other girls feet one at a time would horrify her, especially if he's enjoying it. It's the girl who needs to be taught to follow the rules.

what if she really hates sweaty feet, and cleans her feet every day?

Tie her shoes up real tight and lock them on her feet so she can't get them off. Then force her to play sport or jog for hours each day. After a few days, take her shoes off and let everyone sniff her feet.

Possibly force her to put her feet on all of her hot friends faces too so she gets used to watching people smell her feet no matter how bad they smell.

would she be wearing socks?

best part would be if theres a guy who has a crush on her and an obsessive foot fetish and she begs you not to let him use her feet

Yes definitely. It would help them sweat more and smell more.

Oh that would be awesome. At that stage she'll REALLY need to learn her lesson. She'll be tied up like this for a week in his bedroom for him to use whenever he wants.

At the end of that she needs to get on her knees and promise to let him use her feet whenever he wants and beg for his forgiveness. If she doesn't do it convincingly enough, she's tied up again for another month.