What stopped you from buying the dip this last week? this will revolutionize the future of how we look at money...

what stopped you from buying the dip this last week? this will revolutionize the future of how we look at money, economy, and governments. Its too late to stop it and the banks are scared of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinatmradar.com/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywnmkk/coinbase-irs-14000-bitcoin-tax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this. bitcoin will return to being the fake money people buy drugs on the darknet with soon enough.

/thread

macro101

It's ok to have no balls. Other people will make profit. You stick to your wage.

I would agree except its been doing this every few months for years now

you guys STILL think its a bubble? jesus christ man. its pretty old now, you know. its been through many things that could be called bubbles, but always ends up even higher

i dont think so at all, i admit i was dumb for not getting rich by buying it when it was worth a banana but youre all deluded about this "future" too bad some will have to learn it the bad way

I'm just mad I didn't take the bitcoins as payment for tf2 items a few years ago (like 2012 or so) I was like "naw. Wtf is a bitcorn? I wasn't cash. PP only plz." Now want to kill self for not having like 100k+

>i dont know anything about bitcoin or the way the real financial system works but im so confident in my opinion!

The current price is caused by Manipulation via tether and is going to implode one of these days. Also market depth of bitcoin is a joke.

Good luck trying to catch the falling knife, I won't hold your bag

Bitcoin is a ticking time bomb. It's only a matter of time, and maybe we have some time left to gamble with it, but it's built on a bubble.

The only thing keeping demand up is the promise of increasing your wealth. This is a very fragile illusion to maintain, because the moment the lay public at large gets spooked and starts selling because they think it's stagnating, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Ethereum however... that's an egg that hasn't hatched yet.

>Its too late to stop it and the banks are scared of it.

that's probably true but it's still just as stupid as the tulip bubble

it's not based on anything

no oversight

difficult to manage

lose your hardrive, lose your money

the list goes on and on...

TL;DR:

Bitcoin will only be profitable for a little bit longer, because it's in the final phase of it's lifespan.

Buy Ethereum if you want to be like the people who invested in Bitcoin in 2010.

still if you buy while its down in despair you could make a shitload of money if you wait a few years

>Buy Ethereum

same shit
different name

i honestly dont, never studied economy so im not even aware of every detail but to me it is very evident it doesnt serve as an everyday currency, it is very unpractical, there is nothing assuring me for sure it will ever stop being volatile, and the "anonymous" element can both be a blessing and a curse

So you're agreeing with that post that etherium is just starting, thus extremely profitable because its still young

How do I deposit btc into my local bank?

>extremely profitable because its still young

that's like saying every startup company is extremely profitable because they are young.

age don't mean shit. in fact, it makes it more risky.

you just pull it out from whatever exchange you happen to be using

>you just pull it out from whatever exchange you happen to be using

so I can login to Bank of America, or Wells Fargo, or Citi Bank and deposit btc?

how?

then do I just go to an ATM and...

pull it from your online wallet to your bank account then go to your bank once it clears... pretty fucking easy.

file this with the laffer curve

do all banks accept bitcoin as a currency, and automatically turn it into US dollars for us to use?

Here's what you are going to do if you ever want to stop being a wagecuck.
Beginner guide to crypto from a fellow biz-tard.
Go to coinbase and make an account and fill out the info they require. May seem intrusive, but it's the saw for them. Buy ETH or LTC.

Make an account on Binance. (feel free to use my referral #: 11126315). You don't need to do any verifications on Binance, it is completely anonymous. Deposit the ETH/LTC you bought on coinbase here. Now you have the access to buy near any crypto you would desire, anonymously and with the lowest fees. May the moons be in your favour, fags.

does the IRS care about how I acquired all these bitcoins when I deposit it into my bank?

the exchange does this.... listen I get it, you are a skeptic and playing the extra dense card. Nobody is forcing you to use it, to spend it, or really anything.

does the IRS rape anything and everything it possibly can?

well i mean the best thing about bitcoin is that its supposedly anonymous... but you have to have a bank exchange it for a "usable" currency for your bitcoins to be valuable.
if i cant buy groceries or a car or a house with my bitcoin then its not a valid currency
what the fuck am i supposed to do with all my illegally obtained bitcoin if I cant cash it in for US dollars without getting sent to federal prison? i'd have to pay taxes on it as an income and how am I supposed to prove I got it legally?

>does the IRS care about how I acquired all these bitcoins when I deposit it into my bank?

yes. and that's why it just went down.
The IRS is now demanding the records of every US owner so they can collect taxes from the appreciation of the 'currency'.

Alot of people are super fucked right now.

>pretty fucking easy

Ya, if you're high

Just checked. No US bank deals with that shit.

Nice try tho

>how am I supposed to prove I got it legally
by channeling it through an intermediary

>you have to have a bank exchange it for a "usable" currency

And how do we know these exchanges are legit?

because some guy on the internet says so?

Yeah there are tons of Bitcoin ATMs now: coinatmradar.com/

>by channeling it through an intermediary

so you need a fence...

I get it if you're a drug lord, terrorist, or involved in some form of illegal activity.

How do expect the average Joe to do all this shit?

It's not anonymous. Stop perpetuating that myth. It's pseudonymous and that difference matters.

Why do you visit Sup Forums? Critical mass of community of fellow humans, co-existing without fully trusting one another.

why would you pay, it's largest selling feature is anonymity

>Alot (sic) of people are super fucked right now

Yeah you don't make any sense. ppl are subject to capital gains tax but that's fine. There will now be fewer tax dodgers, sure, but fuck them.

no. see:

>why would you pay,

Im just reading the news:
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywnmkk/coinbase-irs-14000-bitcoin-tax

If you don't pay the IRS, they take your stuff and you go to prison

you crypto currency traders just can't help yourselves but to shitpost everywhere about "why are you invested in it?" or how "revolutionary" it is.

pro-tip for the beta faggots out there: traders are making a killing of the gullibility of fucking retards.

you pathetic motherfuckin SHILL.

>ppl are subject to capital gains tax but that's fine

Yes. And if you've been using the currency for years you are subject to back taxes plus interest.
So there will be alot of people paying for gains they assumed were outside US juristiction with money that no longer is there.

Because when the looming (Class War / Civil War / Great Depression / World War) happens, we can't eat bitcoins.

THATS EASY
RIGHT NOW?

JUST BUY IT
JUST BUY IT
DID YOU GET THE ABORTION YET?
WHAT AM I PAYING YOU FOR?

Kill yourself.

Yeah but for the recent few months, there is a bunch of "wolf of wall streets" buying up coins to make a quick buck.
Before, it was just black markets using coins at market price (who could also afford the market price.)
Now that investors have artificially inflated the currency, it will return to its approximate real black market value.
That is... unless the black market grows under a strong economy.
Which is entirely possible with the mega tax breaks in the cross-hairs.

The real fun part will be when all of the investors try cash out next year at ~20k.

i just buy shit on cryptopackage whenever i need to exit

I'm planning on laughing my fucking ass off when the value of bitcoin drops like a rock.

It's easy to believe that the value will just keep going up and up until that day nobody wants it.

It's happened before:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

and it's happening now

Why faggot. Explain yourself?

The fact that it's clearly a bubble doesn't mean it's not worth riding at this time.

Anyone know of a product that shorts bitcoin? If there isn't one already there will be.

>ITT people don't know what I'm saying

i still dont know how to buy bitcoin

>Why faggot. Explain yourself?

Not that guy but Have you ever played musical chairs?

Sux to be that one guy left standing... with a bunch of 'currency' that has no value.

This is the truth.

>The fact that it's clearly a bubble doesn't mean it's not worth riding at this time.

yes. great for speculation.
But people are hyping this as currency.
Currency isn't intended to be this volatile.
It kinda destroys the whole point of the 'coin' aspect.

>Currency isn't intended to be this volatile.

this.

Good Luck Bag-Holders

/thread

this might be true, but there's no scale for this timeline, it could be 50 years before the crash. In the meantime fortunes will be made.

It is being hyped by idiots. In the last couple of weeks I've seen mainstream media news stories and infotainment shows doing items on bitcoin. The crash is coming. In the meantime I'll make little.

That's how it was with Facebook, the biggest MySpace ripoff in history.

The only growth bitcoin has is idiots pumping money into. Altcoins like ethereum hold more promise because of it's more flexible blockchain.

It's fluctuation in the American market is so high. Without a larger deposit and a way to easily buy and transfer coins makes it difficult to attain any gain.

Yup. Truth niggas.

SO many global banks nowadays huh? Does anyone have a larger image of this?

try living in my bs country
for the only few places i can buy they require me to take a pic of my face for every transaction

i heard there is an international site where u can buy from anyone but less safely (im assuming people get scammed), all very complicated as well

The government spies on me so much I pretty much own it now.

>what stopped me from buying the dip
I'm broke as fuck. if i had any spare money I would have. I also would have sold out earlier today when it hit 11k.

Its good to see the general consensus is still scared of the potential of the blockchain. People were screaming bubble when it first broke $100 and still scream bubble since.
Be greedy when others are fearful, and fearful when others are greedy. -Warren Buffett

The media in my country is already warning people of buying bitcoin because they could potentially lose all their money, which is bullshit but if they continue normies will start panicking at some point.

Yup.

I have no money in the first place.
I bum tendies off me mum.
Feels bad man.

>please take my pieces of paper, i'm hungry

Sorry buddy we only accept digital currency didn't you get the memo?

Every cable box has diodes like this in them.

Kek, money. What is it anyway?

you know what feels worse? in 2009 you could have mined hundreds, maybe thousands of bitcoins.

You cant even compare crypto to any other market. This has something of real value in our day-to-day lives. WE will gladly take this train without you

You still can.

Honestly I just don't have the cash to invest right now. I'm still pissed I lost my wallet back when I had five coins. Back in the early days I farmed five coins but didn't both trying to recover my wallet because, like a moron, I didn't think it's grow I to anything. Now when I'm trying to get back on my feet I'm kicking myself; a single coin would be life changing.

The people who invest in bitcon say that gold is a terrible investment.
And I don't take investment advice from retards

gold is far a better investment than bitcoin

Yup.

Simplicity.

The last thread I had six door know humping retarded screeching about how bitcoin is what you need to invest in and that gold is for retards. One of them tried to argue gold will be worthless in 10 years

Door knob humping*

Because they are stupid.

Fuck my life. The first time I ever heard of bitcoin was in the beginning of 2010, because of Tor. Then it was worth like idk, maybe fractions of a dollar ? I really wanted to get some, like $50 worth. Unfottunately I am an Europoor and basically didn’t even have a fucking debit card, so I couldn’t. I probably would have spent it on weed or something anyway. But if I had just bought some... I could have had like 60 BTC, and made a fucking fortune. Well, life is unfair. Right now it seems like too much of a stock trading thing, everyone is watching it and it can’t just explode like it did in the past.

>This has something of real value

Took macro 101, this is fucking overbought as hell and it'll crash- granted, not so hard the image depicts -but it IS a bubble. The difference being, it's not a traditional bubble at all, it will never fully pop. Just deflate.

I had like 10 but coin on an old phone that got stolen from my car like 8 months back. Pisses me off knowing it's gone and some asshole wiped it clean and it's gone forever. My dumbass never had anything backed up.

What are we if not anonymous?

>it will never fully pop.

go on...

Shit at least paper currency has SOME limitations to inflation. It has to be printed

Bitcoin can just be created out of nothing and flood the market

>and flood the market
Actually, there will be a limited amount of btc created.

The real problem is that it isn't backed by anything but demand.

Most of the children in this thread have no recollection of market dynamics prior to 2009 and have a false sense of security.

These facts are ingredients of a text-book bubble.

Some of these kids are going to learn the hard way when they log into their 'bank' only to find that their 'wealth' literally disappeared overnight.

Betacoin is shit tier. The only fundamental is power consumption using vidcards. Tulips for betas that think they found the one. Lol

You're not alone. I had like 8 bitcoins when they were like 15$ each but spend them all on weed. The package took forever to arrive so i quickly stopped caring about bitcoins as a whole. Funny thing is i had like 0.5 bitcoins left on the marketplace but that site "closed" and basically scammed everyone.

The concept of a secure digital currency is too appealing for us right now. It isn't going to go away, at least within a decade. Even if Bitcoin itself is shut down somehow (which is the only real way to kill its value at this point) other currencies will pick up slack.

>The concept of a secure digital currency is too appealing for us right now

>The concept of digital currency is appealing to the demographic with the least understanding of the market

Exactly