I'm waiting for as soon as the manager leaves. I'm going to...uh...do it. I'm waiting now. Okay it's time...

I'm waiting for as soon as the manager leaves. I'm going to...uh...do it. I'm waiting now. Okay it's time. Okay it's time. I've got my gun. I just wanna say my uh...my last words...what are my last words? Well...fuck the world that's my last words and uh...fuck Bjork and her and her nigger loving self.

>Shortly After

THIS IS FOR YOU! *Gunshot* *Moans and falls over*

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=762_1394284899
youtube.com/watch?v=BalCCdw9EtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did he kill himself?

And what was the point of the creepy facepaint?

Bjork you fool... nutter for sure

made a mail bomb and sent it to bjork, recorded a video diary from start to fin. he was obsessed with bjork and then she started dating a blacky he lost it. shot himself on cam, bomb was intercepted.... hrs of footage on youtube other than the last minute or so.

other websites show the whole thing..

easy to find

I know the story, I just don't get the suicide part. Why wouldn't he wait to see if his plan actually worked?

>what was the point of the creepy facepaint?

He didn't want someone to find him dead and be too traumatised by it, so he tried to make himself look less like a normal person does.

This is a meme, is not real

>THIS IS FOR YOU!
I actually believe he said "Victory!" (It sounds like neither, tbh)

He claimed earlier in the tapes, that he wants this to be his final word(s).

You must be the dumbest person walking planet Earth. KYS

If I ever build a time machine, I'm going to go back in time and stop Ricardo Lopez from killing himself, and then we can be best friends forever and fall in love together.

>If I ever build a time machine, I'm going to go back in time and stop Ricardo Lopez from killing himself
>building a time machine
>not helping Hitler save Europe

>not helping the Kaiser to Germanify Europe, stop the eternal Anglo and lead the world into a better future.

i find it funny how at some point of that tape he shows his micropenis

like why the fuck? he is totally demented

he teabagged the entire FBI

in his mind... his plan worked.. he really didn't want to find out... regrets; you know..

I just listened to Björk for the first time, that shit is terrible.

WTF Ricardo!

ok.. son, start with homeogenic and move forward.. with headphones

I'd go back in time and give Hitler a scholarship to art school. Just finesse away all the frustration.

Bjork is a cute!

found the raving homosexual.

he thought the tapes would be forgotten in a FBI storage room, keep in mind social media in 2000s was different.

thats honestly pretty sad

He thought that by killing himself around the same time she'd die from the bomb they would be together in the afterlife. Come on faggot, learn2psychopathy.

Bjorks got one good album, cant remember the name. Older she got the more crazy she got. I also enjoy weird music, so, theres that.

Darn, i just missed it

i watched this shit when i was 11 over and over out of shock. samewith the pain olympics

How powerful was the bomb ? Was it even a sophisticated one ?

that has nothing to do with psychopathy.

Psychopathy is the inability to feel empathy and remorse, often combined with traits like egoism and boldness.

learn2read

Bjork has this one song where she literally sounds like an angel. Most of b is too stupid for her music and dull their minds with metal.

liveleak.com/view?i=762_1394284899

He shows the bomb around a minute in and how it works etc

i actually like her music but i dont need to obsess over her because thats retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=BalCCdw9EtA

I think she is legitimately mentally handicapped. She moves and talks like a 7-year-old girl.

crazy fucker

tf she ugly as hell

ITT: Newfags.

in some pics/videos she looks cute

br8 b8 jew