She hits on you. How do you react?

She hits on you. How do you react?

Have dirty, hot, sweaty buttsex with her gigantic black ass

Hide my food

grab my tranq gun and a phonebook to inform the detroit zoo of their escapee.

Politely decline. I'm sure she gets enough rejection as it is.

Defend myself

Valiantly try to stay clear of her gravitational force.

Tell her to go pick on somebody her own size

>She hits on you. How do you react?

Fly across the fucking room because a hit from her could probably knock a train off it's tracks.

Let her smother me

i dont react. i just walk away before she eats me

I thought it said "sits on you". My response was "Die". Upon further review, joke ruined. No gain on the play. First down.

Rape. The answer is always rape.

First if all, this is pretty fucking funny.

Second, if I didn't have anything else going on, I'd probably let her blow me. Her face isn't that unattractive and a beej is a beej.

lick her butthole until something comes out

I probably go flying through the wall

"A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it."

Introduce her to OP.

Turn 360 degrees and fuck dat black ass.

wuld smell

Probably think "she's got a cute face, I'd go out with her if she wasn't so fat"

Call the human society and tell them about the escaped ape.

fpbp, thanks for the hearty kek user

throw on my 69Boyz cd
and "let me see that tootsee roll"

Funny you mention that. The term "black hole" was coined in part to troll a French astronomer, because"black hole" translated literally into French is a euphemism for "anus".

Probably get off with her. she has a cute face, smoothly shaved legs, cute nightie, good hair. All indicators she takes care of herself and reflects upon how her pussy and hygeine levels will be grade A. Once finished, we high-5 each other and add another notch to our respective bedposts. She's not fugly so who gives a fuck. The selfies will still look good. Plus, big titties and dat ass. Wutwutwut.

Tell her to fuck off

>takes care of herself

lol good one

Fuck her tits and mouth until I blow a load.

>All indicators she takes care of herself
Yeah she takes real good care of herself

#anyholesagoal y'idiot

Any hole? Crucify yourself then free one hand and fuck the hole you made by getting nailed to a cross you dirty little faggot

She takes care of herself for a fatty

Shes not wearing a potato sack, her hair's not greasy like your mothers and she made the effort with make-up. I'd rather wet my dick then go home for a bitter wank mumbling 'i can do better, i can do better' why not enjoy yourself? Just cos it's not fanta, doesn't mean you cant drink the no frills orangeade

Eat it like groceries

Haha. Sure. So while my peen and her hoo-ha are enjoying the slippery slide juicy fruits of our labour you fuck a severed hand. Whatever floats your boat. Id enjoy gay sex more than inflicting mutilation upon myself like u ya fruitloop

I wish. I'd fuck the shit outta her. Love her to sit on my face.

>oxymoron

With your penis?

If she sits on your face you wont be able to hear anything, ever again

hit her back