Hey guys!

Hey guys!

This is a train thread!

Lets talk about our favourite trains! Maybe you are a steam guy, diesels might float your boat, or electric might be your thing! The possibilities are endless.

Do you have a favourite train journey? your all time favourite train snack? Or anything else train related.

This is all about good old fashioned train chat.

So, all aboard. The next station....is Fun Town!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSB_Class_MY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You might get a better response on /n/.

Pity bump

Try

TRUMP TRAIN BITCHES

What type of locomotive is that

choo

she is a GWR Pannier 150, built in 1949

I'll take the Castle class, an A4 Pacific, a class 40 and a Class 66. Thanks.

Man i really like tube trains esp old ones. Pic related

I got a good train for ya, no charge.

Trump Train.

Otherwise, Japanese bullet trains.

What where the GWR pannier tank class besides the 0-6-0? Especially the 2-6-2

Is that...black Thomas?

Nah I think Thomas is supposed to be a jinty

I enjoyed the countrylink from Brissy to Sydney.. dodgy old line though. travels slow as fuck forever, its heap better to just drive.

Danish Litra(Class) MY

First widely adopted diesel locomotive for the state railways, DSB, introduced in 1954. A Diesel Electric machine, incredible reliable if properly maintained. Which is why, beside museum units, it's still kept for the rare use of snowplowing, extras for last minute usage and reserve cargo locomotive. (A newer very small private company is trying to introduce themself into the cargo market, with a few of these) And think the Germans actually still use a few of them as a backup unit two. (They got a few surplused in 1999)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSB_Class_MY

Train journeys in the highlands of Scotland are pretty comfy desu. Cracking scenery and half empty trains if you don't travel during the summer.

Haha. Nignogs and machinery is a reliable combo for lulz.