MERRY CHRISTMAS NIGGER KIKE COON DEAF MUTE HELEN KELLER BITCH CUNT JEWS GAY BLACK SHEEP RETARDED YANKEE DIRTY MEXI...

MERRY CHRISTMAS NIGGER KIKE COON DEAF MUTE HELEN KELLER BITCH CUNT JEWS GAY BLACK SHEEP RETARDED YANKEE DIRTY MEXI HONKEY CRACKER SLANT EYED GOOK BITCHY GYP FAGGOT DYKE QUEER SAND NIGGER BEANER BINGO-BONGO BIRD TURD BOG JUMPER BOOTLIP BORDER BANDIT BRADY BRONX INDIAN CLICKY TALK CLIFF APE CLAMPETT COMMIE JEWESS JESUS KILLA TOILET PAPER JOHN DEERE KUNTA KIKE KFC KOBE LEMONHEAD LOCUST EATER TURKROACH SCUMBAG SLUT TRASH WHORE FLAMER MARIO MCGOOK MULLETARD MUTT CARPET MUNCHER LIZARD LICKER WHITE CIS STRAIGHT MALE SHITLORD FASCIST NIGGER KIKE GAS ALL MUD RACES FUCKING CUNT SPIC NIGGER KIKE GAS ALL MUD RACES FUCKING CUNT SPIC NIGGER KIKE GAS ALL MUD RACES FUCKING CUNT SPIC NIGGER KIKE GAS ALL MUD RACES FUCKING CUNT SPIC NIGGER KIKE GAS ALL MUD RACES FUCKING CUNT SPIC NIGGER KIKE GAS ALL MUD RACES FUCKING CUNT SPIC NIGGER KIKE GAS ALL MUD RACES FUCKING CUNT SPIC NIGGER KIKE GAS ALL MUD RACES FUCKING CUNT SPIC NIGGER KIKE GAS ALL MUD RACES

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

I'm perverted. My main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and I do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. I wank too much instead of sex. I'm a man. and it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and I wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, I feel gay. and I can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. I do not know what to do. I'm dying of horny.........

Total bullshit and probably internalized misandry for real? If not that you guys remind me of that african tribe where the younger boys are oral cumdumpsters for older men because they think semen has magical power that can be "wasted". You feel gentle after you masturbate because of a rush of oxytocin. You feel weird about the weird shit you just jerked it to because you become a woman for about 20 minutes, you're literally being chemmed into being a prude and making up magic stories about how it's stealing your mana because it scares you.

I was born in a small town known as Feminist Obesity. My mother was Keemstar and my Father left me and I never met him. From what I understand my father liked to fake pranks and might've been the camera man in Sam Peppers pranks. I have been raised by giraffes as we couldn't afford a home because Keemstar had to buy popcorn for all his videos leaving us in the zoo. I believe that if you can dream big anything can happen. CURRENT GOALS to be able to afford main brand bleach (I want to die rich) for cleaning purposes, and I would also like to learn how to be a owl from FouseyTube.

let me guess.. you d very much love to play a shy kinda easily embrassed blushy type petite sexy auntie at the age of 35 who is a very weak nature submissive lady married to a small prick pathetic hubby andthe 19 yo 6'4 tall extremely thick 11 inch hung perverted nephew Walker may manipulate and brutally fuck you tocumguzzling huge gapes turning you into a shameless fuckwhore addicted to his cock and cum?

Worst thread of the day lads - nice work

I have always had a very strong emotional bond with big and smelly asses ever since I was a child. I would adore the poop and farts and other ass' traits that would pop up in our face. I loved my pet kittens' asses. I loved everything about ass, gentle asses. That love has never faded. I light up like a shooting star when I come across asses in my day to day life. Asses on the beach walks, asses in the trees, asses jumping out of the sparkling Pacific ocean as they glide across the water, asses in windows and on YouTube videos, asses grazing in a pasture, tiny lady asses in a garden. Asses speak to me on a level that humans never have. They have such pure and honest smell. They are on this Earth, placed in our faces. Yes yes yes. This too. Health. Wellness. Nutrition. I love the health benefits of eating ass. I naturally fill my day with healthy asses like veggies, small asses, big asses, men asses. I try to eat a healthy ass diet by monitoring what I eat, making sure I consume enough poop, farts and juice. I supplement with other asses when needed and never feel like I am missing out on anything nowadays. It pays off to learn a bit about asses nutrition and plan your diet accordingly. I find that I naturally keep my weight in a healthy range and I never feel the need to "diet." In fact I pretty much eat any asses that is tasty. My diet is only about asses, rather than strict rules on what I can and cannot eat. That may sound silly to outsiders, but seriously, there are so many asses that I never ever feel deprived. It takes
time, but in a few years you might even forget that you eat ass when ordering food and grocery shopping. This is the free-est way of eating I have ever experienced: I eat ass! As long as it contains poop.

There's a guy in my Art History class (I know, whatever losers) who I'm secretly battling over dominance by wearing awful hipster outfits. I don't actually know if he thinks/wants to do the same thing. But regardless, I'm determined to win it. I thought today I won FOR SURE when I walked into class wearing a knockoff blue Porsche (sponsored by Campbell's Soup) track jacket, my uncle's old 1995 jeans and leopard print Nike sneaks. But the son of a devil arrived earlier to class, wearing a Donald Duck shirt and a matching pair of socks. Note that the final blow was the fact that he put on the olive green cargo pants alongside the fake Rolex watch. Like honestly... What a fucking power move. I'll get back him this week, I just know it.

Fuck... Him...

"Niggers have always had trouble understanding new technology," Shuttleworth began. "Computers are no exception. Some people have said this is because niggers are dumb, but I believe the real problem is that technology has traditionally been designed for white people. Ubuntu changes all that. It was developed from the ground up with niggers in mind. It will usher in a whole new era of Afro-ergonomic computing. But this release isn't just about new features," Shuttleworth said, making a quick segue to the humanitarian and ideological concept behind Ubuntu. "This new version brings black men closer together than ever in the spirit of Ubuntu." Shuttleworth then demonstrated the concept of Ubuntu by getting on his knees and sucking a black penis.

Niggers are definitely gay folks and love to tongue my anus (I do not allow it though, and never have), and other white men's anuses. Since ANTIFAA (Anti-Niggers Tonguing or Inhaling From Anuses Act) has been signed into law by the GKKK it is totally illegal and punishable by death, niggers shall tongue anuses no more.

MOAR??