Put it up ur ass

I think England should allow people to own a handgun

From where I am they are a necessity.

I like guns.

Guns kill people.

Trips of truth

they're fun

That's why i like em

to "I like guns." No, People kill people.

I think so too

Hey Britfags why don’t you all own more guns?

Some are beautiful precision mechanical analog machines

Common myth

I think I want someone to point one at me and squeeze the trigger.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!

prefer the V1

Rifles are better

People who own guns have microscopic cocks.

I love guns

Because of the laws sadly but really should be available for self defense

Got an AR cumming in the mail. Scope just arrived today. Very excited. Soon I shall be able to self-defense the shit out of an unsuspecting church

People who don’t own a gun don’t have any cocks

I have more than I need, (25) but not as many as I want.
Looking to get the Sig 320 in 45 cal for a fishing trip to Alaska. bbbbears!

lol

I have an HK P30. Great gun. When the zombies come, I'll be ready.

truth. /thread

oh be quiet noguns asshole

Cool looking CZ

And some are Hi-points

Until there's laser guns that can disintegrate people, guns are gay and stupid.

Make fucking phasers you cunts.

P90's are so.... SMOOTH.

well of course we'd all love laser guns user, but until that day, I'll stick with my bullet firing guns.

guns are real cool. they make you a big man.

To mr. phasers, Can you fuck yourself?

Perferably with a lightsaber.

You must own a bunch then

yeah but you don't actually shoot anyone. You go to the range and you clean it and you talk about your guns (fucking endlessly i might add) but you never actually kill anyone.

But with a fucking lazer/phaser/whatever you could fucking disintegrate niggers all day long.

so until you actually shoot people more than once, then it's an unfulfilled rambo fantasy. Focus on killbeams motherfucker

i could, but i'd rather phaser myself. you're the fag with the chemical propellant that shoots out wads of metal like a savage.

and all you do is shoot targets and bottles and shit. you don't even shoot people. thats so faggy.

whoa big man, chill nigga.

learn to reply to posts you fucking phonefag.

Liberals are pussies. Guns are the future of civilization

I own 13 of them. Got my first one at the age of 5. Been shooting over 30 years, and I consider it a life-skill.

>ranch kid, reporting in

I like that. Reminds me of an STI.

Love 'em. Some people shouldn't have 'em; the laws are mostly fine as is. If the Feds would do their fuckin' jobs, including prosecuting Tyrone's girlfriend every time she buys he felon boyfriend a new 9mm (rather than letting her go b/c "it's just a paperwork crime," fucking Obama administration), we might even see the 2000 or so actual incidents of random violence a year decrease (discounts suicide, drugs, gangs, and death by cop).

I want a .950 JDJ. Pic related

They're like cigarettes. I really want a cigarette

Annnndd I'm out!

Because they allowed their government to take them away like they are trying to do in the US.

I wish I had one so I could end this ride.

If niggers are killing niggers, what’s the problem?

Well fuck that

I think carrying a gun should be mandatory.
If everyone had a gun on them at all times, committing crime would be damn near impossible.

That is assuming everyone knows how to use it. Gun training should be taught right along with reading, writing, and math.

Thats how they used to train kids, even in the big cities people were raised learning how to at least use a pistol. Now they’re teaching little boys how to be girls

If you need a gun to feel like a man, you're garbage. Gun nuts are shit-tier.

Hunting and self-defense are good though. It's just the people who make guns central to their identity that are the problem.

not everyone, but sure anyone that wants to have one or carry, as long as they arent felons.

I think they're too expensive. Although ammo is the real problem. Need to be Bernie Madoff to go through 1700 rounds a day.

Fuckin A they should!
Funnest device ever, after a stolen car or illegal fireworks.

Interested. Tell me why. Not OP.

I think they are pretty swell.

You wanna know what I think about guns?

Well, I know the Chinese invented gun powder, and I know the invention of gun powder changed war on a fundamental level forever.
And I also know that guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Take care, brush your hair.

Tits or gtfo

I hear they fire at random when handled by illegal immigrants.

I also hear a true marksman finds them under a bench and bounces bullets off of concrete. Lead doesn't bounce. The whole thing is weird cos SF is a completely gun-free city. How did a gun get there, it's illegal!

In other news, the sky is blue. The question to ask is: was the killing justified?

It's beautiful.

They're awesome and fun as fuck.

They tight

u first bb

What do you carry? I've been leaning toward a Glock 26. Just can't decide though.

I think I love guns more than pussy

Provide the fucking tits or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. There's nothing you can do to prevent it other than tits with timestamp

Sounds to me like you get both. Deprive yourself of one or the other for 4 years, then answer again.

u first bb

Their triggers suck balls. Buy a proper handgun

>.308

Kek

Don't have any. How about my dick?

You cannot get them threw the mail. You need an FFL.

It is known

Like what

You bought all those?

you really gonna take the poster with a pic of gril with a shitty ass bushnell ar223 scope literally?

Just like it's not the drunk driver's fault when someone dies, it's the car's fault.

open chest

I mean, it's being mailed to store that I'll pick it up from. Same thing. Still in the mail.

Don't own one, not sure if I'd ever want to.

>spotted leupold fanboi

but really, what would you prefer then.

Is that a TT-30? Garbage, but I would still like to get one.

Pic related is insanely awesome. One of the best stock triggers I've ever seen. HK VP9 is a other good one. CZ won't disappoint you either

If you're a puny manlet like me stick to revolvers. I'm literally so weak and pathetic that I'm not physically strong enough to pull the slide on my dad's semi-auto handgun.

*daddy's

guns are pretty neat
i've never used one, but they look fun as all balls

nope. Show moobs.

Hey Amerifats why don't you have fewer shootings?
>inb4 not enough guns

Fuck off... why does it have to be so hard? It should literally be as easy as pulling the knob on a pinball machine. The manufacturers got it wrong, they need to cater to weak beta males too.

at that price point, probably nothing.

Usually a CZ75 P-01 (picture related) if I have a jacket, or S&W M&P Shield 9mm in my pocket otherwise.

Yes, no stealing, I swear.

There are some suggestions in the /k/ handgun pastebin:
/gs6mLNik

Romanian TTC. Toks are pretty good if you can find them cheap enough. $250 is too much imo.

Anybody have an FN 509? Wondering if they are any good. We had an FN-FAL .308 when I was a kid that would shred metal drums. I don't recall it ever misfiring.

this

You don't wanna accidentally chamber a round every time your dick gets hard.