Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon

Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon.

She didn't notice that I was standing behind her because she had her earbuds in listening to music, so I had time to look over her shoulder and see what she was doing. When I finally realized what she was looking at, I slammed the laptop shut. I took her laptop away from her and grounded her for a month.

About twenty minutes later, my wife told me that she ungrounded our daughter then told me give the laptop back. Our daughter was standing right next to her when she said it.. They both had their arms crossed. I sat there for a while in silence, dumbfounded by what my wife was doing, and then I refused to give it back. My wife and I argued about it for about an hour and then eventually she just gave our daughter her laptop.

Neither one of them are speaking to me. I don't really want to speak to either of them either. I'm sleeping on the couch in the living room tonight but I can't fall asleep. My wife completely punked me out in front of our child and now it's going to be fucking impossible to discipline her.

I can't understand it. I try to protect our daughter from becoming a degenerate slut and my own wife undermines me. I still can't believe she didn't have my back on this. What the fuck is this world coming to where twelve year old girls looking at adult sex toys on Amazon is acceptable behavior?

stale copypasta yawn

Does your wife know the full story?

maybe rationally and calmly talk to your family about things that may be important to your daughter? Not just take things away because she's curious about masturbation...

This

Enjoy it you lost your child bigger boyfriend is next and you cannot discipline either of them with beatings

You forgot to beat both of them

Nice pasta user, I wonder if anyone will take the bait?

What are you a newfag?

What a waste of cool trips.

Nice copypasta
>Checked

OP is a waste of man. OP is it your pussy? Its your daughters choice to get a plastic dick inside her. The only thing you can do is educate her. But maybe OP want his daughter to get some black dick instead of plastic ones.

Bait taken.

>Its your daughters choice to get a plastic dick inside her.
Then she can move out and pay for rent utilities and food on her own.
Old enough to fuck? you can move out.
Living under daddies roof? better shut the fuck up and do as he says.
Oh and shes 12 in this pasta.

Post pics of your daughter.

Yea I know. And no I don't agree with you. She will still get that dick if she decided. OP will never know about it. Better a plastic one than something else..

Care to explain the logic here? You're comparing dildos to survival in the workplace.

Pro tip he cant.

How much of a virgin are you?
when I was grade 6 my gf had a double sided dildo thing was 8 inches.
Women are sluts and 12 is were it starts.

>You're comparing dildos to survival in the workplace.
No im saying the mother and the daughter can get their own fucking place if they think they can tell me what to do.
Survival in the work place nigger are you smoking crack what?
Quote me where I mention work place.

>Quote me where I mention work place.
I live to serve.
>Then she can move out and pay for rent utilities and food on her own.
>Old enough to fuck? you can move out.

sage

Yeah she wants to fuck stuff she can go live on her own what the fuck does that have to do with the work force?
Put the crack down nigger.

How is she going to live on her own without a job?

too lazy to check if it's a pasta, it most likely is, I don't care.

"You" are absolutely right, "you" actually did nothing wrong. The problem is that "you" still violated "your" daughter's privacy, that's prolly what "your" wife is mad about.
Try to talk it with her slowly and peacefully once she cools down.

>buying vibrator
>degenerate slut

can you hear me back in the 1920s there OP?

Obvious copypasta is obvious

>i bet that pic isn't even your daughter

>buying vibrator at 12
>not a degenerate slut
Can you hear me fucking your slut daughter?

>yell at wife that allowing a 12 year old to buy sex toys is borderline pedophilic activity
>she can buy them when shes older but not when shes 12, when shes 18 she can do whatever she wants, 17 at least
>tell daughter if you want to masturbate you have 2 fingers right there other than that you dont need giant dicks inside you until you're married so relax.
>tell daughter I dont care if you have boyfriends and shit but just know you can date any guy you want to because all guys will date you so you dont have to feel like you need a boyfriend, they'll come to you and when it's the right one you'll know, don't give free pussy out or you'll regret it later
>tell wife shes a bitch
>dont give daughter laptop or smartphone until she has a full license, 16 or 17
>give daughter shitty flipphone instead
>hit wife

>d-d-degeneracy
It's past your bedtime, gramps.

I'm not saying I don't like it but don't tell me it's not fucked up for a 12 year old to use a fucking dildo.

Nice pasta

Fetuses masturbate in the womb. We're all digusting animals by nature. There I said it.

>What the fuck is this world coming to where twelve year old girls looking at adult sex toys on Amazon is acceptable behavior?

it's not. you just married a modern degenerate whore and are reaping the decades-long consequences

best kill yourself now