youtu.be/2NNMHxqJp6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PROUD OF THIS ONE

Damn user

I've been banned probably at least 10 times now

triple+dubs checked. You are an alpha male

check this 7

crikey that's rowdy user. if that's legit, how bumpin was the party van

Did you ever find out what past tense of a dream was? Drum? Dram? Drood?

dreamt

Blind mute loli? You watching Helen Keller loli?

I like droomed better.

This ban has been floating around since forever you dumbfucks, it's not him

>real oldfag
>only twice

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you ever get in trouble after they said they called the authorities?

Kek, thats cute

Beat mine

What's the worst thing you ever got banned for, Sup Forums?
I got permabanned on multiple IPs for posting a picture of a naked 4 year old sitting in a tub of human piss

cp a few times

Old shit.

Pretty much this
Op i know you're new and all but you should know, its not that hard to get banned

>pic 150% related...see you guys in 3 days

I didn't think this one was fair

I for real posted a picture of a teenage girl in a Nirvana t-shirt, she's not naked, nothings showing, I GOT THE PICTURE FROM Sup Forums for christ's sake, and I was perma banned for ir. I've tried posting that picture since then, but it always fails to upload to Sup Forums Anyone know why?

it's cursed of course. don't post it again or we might all die

I feel like they have the info from the picture tagged or something. Idk, I'm not too compretter literate, but it's the only picture I have saved that fails to upload when I try it so something's up. It's a pretty normal picture, you can probably find it online by searching for it.

Theres a todcon pic that does the same, its an old timey pic so my guess is that its filtered

I got ban by moot once...it was the highlight of my life

Maybe Mods have a 14 year old relative that suck started a shotgun like Kurt Cobain

what a sad life

>>ban in 2017
>>thinks is an oldfag

youre a lunatic
im newfag and i get banned on a daily

I mean I am on this fucking shit hole site

all of my bans are from spamming fluffy fags.

notice how you don't see them much any more??
that's probably because of me

That's a good kek, you witty user

You guys are retarded to not see the Photoshop where the appeal message is..

thank you

No.... It was

ever see someone called in the threads?

they named me that because all I did was spam links to and tell them they're only welcome there lmao

I get banned every day because I try to post over cell data goml newfag

i've been banned a couple of times, though thats because they don't want raiding apparently

Dude... Not even being an edgy newfag. Ive been around off and on since 04 or so. And I still somehow get banned for shit I didnt even do. Usually banned global for posting shit on boards ive never even been on.

>amarite guise?

My most recent ban tho was for posting a 24 yr old chick who looked 12 to 15 from Guatemala. Mods are shit and so is the current admin. And furthermore moot went to shit those last few years. Banned gamergate garbage etc. Fuck Chris, thats why he's a goddamn codemonkey for google nowadays.

Im not saying "me me me me me". Im sure quite a few anons are on the same page. Full...
chan even busted after the pig farmer took over post hotwheels. I dont wanna go to some tor chan. So I just visit shit boards these days due to boredome. Thats how I saw this thread.

>still love this shithole tho
>YT link related

youtu.be/2NNMHxqJp6A

I had all sorts of weird antics I'd use to try and turn Sup Forums against them.

it was good fun

wew

noice m8

I even made false flag threads outside of Sup Forums and acted like them saying "we aren't welcome here any more):" with the link to threads on other boards lmao.

lol no the only thing moot does at google is serve coffee and watch his girlfriend get fucked by everyone else

this was basically the moment they stopped showing up so often. some mods started getting on my side when others would ban me relentlessly

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDSSS

>Meanwhile at user's house

Remember when he got mad for posting his mom? Dude... Lulz for days.

> hurr durr... I dont know how you got this but stop posting it

Dude just fucking change your IP address, mods can't do shit. I even got a perma-ban but I actually dindu nuffin' to earn that.
Sup Forums mods are sensitive asshats, on a site like this which that is very surprising to me.

most recent one

My err friend posted a vid of Aerial Winter that he had gotten off /b just an hour earlier, when he posted it he got auto permabanned for CP,

they're a bunch of tards.

Ive been banned quote a few times for proxys and VPNs and such

Got b& for posting fappening pics in a Celeb Fap thread. Fucking bullshit.

Fuck I remember this, lost my sides that day

Heres my first before i changed my server ip and rerouted my digimon

this is actually the first time I've ever told my story

man that was a lot of work

Been spreading a rumor that WT snacks is coming back...again

Thinking that if i do it long enough mods will jave to say something about it