So I took shrooms about a week ago and it was great. I tried two days later and felt absolutely nothing...

So I took shrooms about a week ago and it was great. I tried two days later and felt absolutely nothing. Its been three days now since the second dose. Did my immunity build up again after taking the second dose and should I wait another week?

probably shit shrooms if it was from a different batch. age effects potency.

They were the same shrooms as the first batch and the first one kicked ass

how did you store em

You should wait at least a week in between trips. At that point the tolerance doesn't seem to build up too much. If you do it too soon you will have to take pretty much twice as much to get the same effect. If you really want to cram in those sessions (which I don't recommend), do it every 5 days. You will still build up tolerance, but it's not a problem if you just wanna get in some sessions

They were pretty wet when I got em but I dried them out between two paper towels

Wait at least 5 days or else u r wasting them

So did the second batch kind of restart my "Immunity clock" so to speak?

a few shit shrooms could have been added to the batch to stretch em. happened to me.

You tripple nigger you can't do shrooms 2 days in a row are you fucking stoopid.

You eat shrooms, turn into a mountain or a tree or whatever, wait a week or 2, and then eat some more shrooms.

djeez the kids these days just do any old shit without any knowledge of what they are actually fucking doing.

Get educatef soooon and get 4 times higher then you considered possible!

Shrooms won't do shit for you until a week and a few days after your last trip. I tried before and ended up wasting money on an eighter.

i'm so confused, I've done shrooms and done them again just a couple days later multiple times

B patient n wait at least a week

Wait a week at least.. N make mushroom tea.. Quicker to enter the blood stream, quicker to trip on the light beam

Honestly DMT is alot more fun.

Yeah and then you age 6 gramms of molly and pushed a fist sized ball of charlie up your asshole and I still didn't feel any different.

What do you mean by a couple of days, nigger.

Is a couple 5? Because 5 days is almost a full week you know.

A couple of days, I'll shove a couple of inches into your peehole untill you learn to be more precise about these thing then "a couple of days"

2/10 for making me reply

Got these from my brother and they were freshly picked from a pasture

Wait at least a week between trips or you will build a tolerance. Two days isn't long enough. Glad you enjoyed it though. Shrooms freak a lot of people out, but it's absolutely my favorite drug.

Week at least fam. For me its closer to a month to get back to full potency

wait 2-4 weeks, not days you dolt. don't waste your shit.

>wild shrooms
>wild shrooms that you didn't identify and pick yourself
Have fun dying OP.

contrary to popular belief its quite easy to identify shrooms unless you are an uneducated retard that is too dumb to do some basic research.

Shrooms and psychodelics in general tend to build "immunity" if you take a dose the first day you are gonna be tripping, if you take another dose the second day MAYBE you are gonna feel wired but not the same, and if you take it a third time you are not going to feel nothing. Your brain just get to much and it needs a break.

I recommend you to read "The psychodelics explorer guide"

>some guy on Sup Forums eats mushrooms that his brother picked in a field
Yeah, I'm assuming the worst. Caution is better than death, and growing mushrooms is piss easy and 100% safe.