Savages.

This. Plants literally feel pain.

as a vegan, in my opinion...

>tfw been vegan for 6 months and loving it
I feel way better

I understand it's not for everyone

but it works for me.

they don't eat honey, because they think it's mean to steal from the bees

when PETA became the #1 funder for kill shelters they kinda fucked things up for vegetarians and vegans by making the "I care about animals" claim extremely hypocritical

Because they can't shut up about it.

Well any movement that features insufferable faggots prominantly will have that happen. Look at intersectionalism feminism.

All animals on earth are symbiotic.
Except Vegans, milk and honey is icky.

Because they're awful.

Because they are in a persistent vegetative state.

Because they're delusional

Is veganism an ideology also?

>be me
>be in high school
>be in chemistry
>have militant and constantly vocal vegan (aka typical) classmate
>she comes in with peanutbutter m&ms
>teacher looks at her
>"I thought you were vegan"
>"I am, how do you not know that!?"
>"Well, you're eating rendered cow fat"
>"No I'm not! These are m&ms"
>"Read the ingredients. About half way down there is 'steric acid.' Steric means from or relating to cattle. It is made by rendering cow fat."
>she reads the ingredients
>finds the steric acid
>gets pissed as fuck not because she didn't know she was eating an animal product, but because the teacher pointed it out to her and she couldn't eat peanutbutter m&ms any more

While I love meat, quite a few entries on that seem like complete bullshit (hue)

Honestly, I've got no problem with veganism in theory, and can actually agree with a number of their reasons. The problem is that most vegans are a bunch of preachy cunts who won't shut up about it.

>be vegan
>eating meal
>everyone eats meals, nothing weird
>turn eating meal into loud political fucking war and scream at others for not eating a meal like mine
>don't understand why people hate me, I'm just turning a molehill into a mountain