Wwyd ABUSE EDITION

Wwyd ABUSE EDITION

Tie her up, whip her ass while i fucked her from behind.

Tie a rope tightly around her neck and tie her arms behind her back. Get her on her knees and put my dick in her mouth, her sucking me as I walk backwards. Every time my dick falls out of her mouth, she gets slapped.

Through all of them into a cage filled with vicious wolves and masturbate to the ensuing chaos that follows.

WWYD?

> nice fucks gets nudes

Rape left violently in the pussy, ass, and throat. Then make her torture right. If she's not brutal enough I rape her again and let right torture her instead.

wwyd?

Fuck her ass and slap her face hard, choking her out to end it

Tie right up and force her into the bath, fuck her ass

Wwyd

Strip her and lock her in a box that is too small for her to straighten out in that has an opening that a skinny girl her height could fit through. Give her access to unlimited unappetizing slop to eat and not release her until she learns to control herself and loses the weight

Hold her head down and fuck her slutty throat. Moar righty

Pierce the tongue and labia of each girl and join them in a 69 after raping each one, leaving them joined together tasting my cum, and each other’s pussy until help arrives

Lefty

Righty with another slutty little whore

Choke her as i fill her with cum, then jam my cum-and-pussy cock down her throat until she chokes again.

Anal with no warning.

Gangbang by hung niggers, then I fuck her afterward when she's stretched, bruised, and covered with cum

I’d arrange for the third girl to find the first two bound together and rape her while the other two watch. Then I’d tie her to a chair and put a plastic bag over her head and watch her slowly pass out, only to let her have air and wake up again. When I finally tire of the process, I’d take her with me in my trunk to use her for the weeks to come

force her to fill her cunt with sand at gunpoint, ram in her ass and cum inside, push in her bra and panties to close her filled asshole and pussy. end the fun buring all her body in the beach less the head where i would cum again, later make some photos for her facebook and leave the place.

The third slut...

The third slut and lefty

I'd fuck her face while her daddy watches and jerks off

What would you do.

Forcing lefty to torture the third slut at gun point would be fun. Maybe make her strip lefty then tie her down and burn her face, tits & pussy with a cigarette. Then, after 3 is sobbing and nearly broken hand lefty release 3 and force 3 to do the same to lefty and taunt her about how much she is enjoying her revenge

Fuck her ass hard and fast while pulling her pigtails, then cum deep inside her

Anyone replying to these gets replies:

WWYD

wwyd?

Slice off her clit and outer labia and sow her partially back up so that vaginal sex is more painful than anal and no more pleasurable

Reply for reply

Ganbang rape

get them in a cage, throw a black horse dildo inside, show them a metal hollow bull with a fire on the botton and say that the first to cum get inside and the other is free, if no one cums in 15 mins, both go inside. later, i would throw loser inside, and assfuck the winner only to throw her also in with ass filled of cum. make them, cry and beg inside for some hours until someone finds them one up the other sobing and covered in sweat.

Rip her clothes off. Use rope to hang her and have her ass face upwards. Tighten the rope around her breast and fuck her with toys and dick till she falls unconscious

Surprised this died that fast. So many ladies needing abuse

bury her alive with a blindfold and arms crossed behind the back and cuffed. push a vibrator in her pussy and ass, wait 2 days. Them pierce clit with a clip and tatto "slut" in her forehead "cum bucket" in her belly "public cunt" in her pussy and "whore hole" in the ass, left the coffin with the crying mess in her house with the message, "thanks for your daughter"