Looking to smash a milf customer I helped sell some stuff too...

Looking to smash a milf customer I helped sell some stuff too. Wish me luck! Her husband left her out of the blue too a year ago. Do I have a chance? This is our convo thus far

>Do I have a chance?

Do you got five minutes?

What?

ask her out, go for it ! dinner, wine, then a fuck !

Yeesh, not likely

Shes 44 im 28 LOL. Im just playing it safe based on professionalism

This is either a female or a faggot.

I feel like I either shot myself in the foot or I got it in the bag, She hasnt responded

Where are you from?

Lmfao you must be pretty fucking ugly if you're getting these uncomfortable vibes from someone twice your age

You're talking too much OP. She doesn't sound interested at all.

No stupid! I mean, I feel like I came on a bit too strong. Plus shes the one texting me at 10 at night

Aw fuck! Oh well

you can always save it with "haha amiright haha"

OP you're a fucking lame, like a true white knight.

Delete that gay ass convo

How can I recover to save face

call her you pussy

She's clearly not interested in the slightest, just give up already

But I don''t think I dug myself a hole

If you stop now maybe you can play it off as being retarted or trying to be funny and you wont get fired

Judging by the length of your messages compared to hers you do not have a chance. You laid it on a little thick, but then again who knows. I would not send her any more messages if I were you.

Good call, i can play it off friendly. Ill stop. I feel kinda dumb texting her but she started texting at 10 pm. idk its late,

yup

learn the rules op, post pics of her.

I hear you. Just let her make the next move or you're headed straight for the friendzone.

I work in a business where i go into peoples houses and talk with them and some older ladies like to be flirty but its just for fun. Not super flirty but just something where u think their might be something their but they expect equal or lesser treatment as soon as you take it out of the comfort zone it becomes really fucking creepy to them.

ask for nudes

prepare to drink a big ol glass of no job juice, along with your usual helping of no gf juice

What kind of stuff did you sell her? Howd you get her number in the first place?

cold calling which was her ex husbands name but gave me his ex wifes number cause she needed product

number not name

Like telemarketing? You use your own cell phone? What do you sell? Thats interesting.

Yes, I use my own phone. I sell rock cocaine mostly.

>
Cars

Pls tell me yr not op and ur trolling holy fuck if u r id fucking just end my life now if i were u used car sales men acting greeeeaaaahessy

Lold i reread the convo and yeah if hes doing a bigup "ill get on his ass asap" about the car finance guy.

Acckkkkkk

Oh fuck i thought that seemed kinda fishy oh fuk op my god............. I dont even know what to say. Have fun talking to hr tomorrow....

you get a reply OP?

Naw

don't give up op. i fucked older women in my 20's. keep in mind they just broke up...she'll come around. she told you. "he isn't even attractive right?" BE CHAD. YOU GOTTA BE CHAD! trust me she will fuck you. you just gotta be persistent don't be a bitch. she wants your dick Sup Forumsro

Thats what I was thinking too! I may have come off bit strong but I think I made the good risky move. Persistent how

bump

If you're texting at all, it's a win. Just hit it and move on.