Yo Sup Forumsrethren. I had an excellent day, but a shitty night. How many milligrams is guaranteed to really...

Yo Sup Forumsrethren. I had an excellent day, but a shitty night. How many milligrams is guaranteed to really, really fuck me up?

I weight about 200 lbs. I really didn't want to drink anything on it if I can help it.

Most importantly, I want to be completely, utterly fucked up. I don't want to pass out or pull a Lil Peep, not THAT fucked up, but I want to turn these sad thoughts into artificial good ones. At least for tonight. Just don't kill me with a crazy dose.

I'm 2mg in already and feel meh. I'm used to clonopin, which I am able to get more easily, but that shit kinda blows. I might go take a night time drive and listen to some music.

tl;dr I need advice on the Magic number for geytting barred out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V0r0CLhm23M
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw33B0z_nPw
youtu.be/WYgjoxUqNE8
youtu.be/frFFBOE4oxA
youtu.be/FJJ8hWDXWGs
youtu.be/NJHKraasQ_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How often do you take Xanax?

I take klonopin occasionally. Hardly take Xanax. Should I fish into my library and pick out a game?

Also is there a game that I should be playing? Or should I go on a drive l?

you can't really OD on xans so take as much as you'd like.. If you have too much you'll just black out tho

Dead Space, Deadlight, Guacamelee and Fortnight are legit. So is World of Tanks. How much Xan have you had already?

Meh I don't want to pass out. I'm going on a quick drive to get some music playing and wind in my face. I'm at 2.5 mg so far. And yes, Lil Peep did not Xanax OD. That's really hard to believe.

Download the new life is strange game

I'm just in a shit mood. Got bad vibes when I got home. I actually got laid and took this girl to the shooting range. I got home and then the bs started.

I need episode 3 so bad

I never played the old one. I started playing Overwatch but I get pissed at the Metcy nerf and the shit teams I've been playing just skip healer altoghter. Shits gay.

I need some music for sure. Probably going to skip the booze for safety reasons tonight.

I wish someone would convince me to not do something stupid right now.

>nearly 2018
>Not putting listernine soaked cottan balls up your but to get drunk

what if you have to poopoo?

10-15mg would have you feeling good and not passing out. Driving is potentially a bad idea. I've blacked out behind the wheel, but I was also sipping lean.

3 bars total and dead space out bro. Don't listen to these tweakers.

>3 bars
>200lb person

You'd be better off not doing any at all if you're going to be a fucking pussy about it.

Take it out, put it in your mouth so you dont loose any

15 mg is a shitload. Wtf. Plus lean? I dunno. That sounds a bit wild. I want like a sip of liquor, but nothing in a huge amount. It's really foggy so I want to check it out and listen to music. I wish they still did mini bottles.

Dont go fucking drive on Xanax you stupid fuck. If you're looking for good thoughts and not passing out you're on the complete wrong end of the drug spectrum.

go on a drive with some chill music. one beer and a couple bars and you're gonna be feeling good.

I've been wanting to play Dead Space for a while now. But is right I'm a big guy and I'm not feeling shit yet.

I say 10-15mg that way you have room to work with. I'd pop 4 or 5 bars then see how you feel before taking more. Also, drinking while on Xanax is really stupid and just wastes away those good feels. 95% of the people I see do it just turn into a fucking physcopath for the night. Even my friend that can pop 30mg turns into an idiot as soon as he starts to drink at all.

Duuude it's so foggy out here now. What is some good music that kind of fits my mood and atmosphere right now? Give me some suggestions. I'm starting out with this one. Gimme some suggestions for playing next:

youtu.be/V0r0CLhm23M

And I'm off into the fog. I wish I trusted Sup Forums enough to give you guys my Snapchat.

Kek, me too. Fucking cringe ass game but I can't help love it. Rachel has grown on me and I hate max, especially when I went to look at the texts where she ignores chloe. I think they did a good job on the game so far but I do miss the rewind mechanic

Don't drink faggot, just chill and play vidya and shitpost.

This crazy ass fog.

All you need is a bottle of your favorite booze and go youtube surf your favorite music. Works like a charm.

Holy shit. Pitch black.

I took 7 whole bars over about 4 hours and blacked out for 2 straight days. So try like 5 maybe?

Suggested Music: Purity Ring.

Future's old shit is good for nights like those. Ex Benzo/Vicodin fiend here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw33B0z_nPw

Hope you hit a tree and not a truck

holy fuck. I once did a full bar and was out for 16 hours. It was awesome cuz I needed the zzzs. but 5? Dios mio mano

looks spooky as fuck nigga, get out your car and look for skinwalkers and ghosts

I did forget to mention my unusual tolerance for sedatives.

Didnt listen to link but Purity Ring is always good vibes

built up through training or just natural? (Is there even?)

OP here. Got the goodies (don't really smoke) and tequila (don't really drink).

Here's the song home through the fog:

youtu.be/WYgjoxUqNE8

Natural as far as I know. I learned about it when I was about 10. I was supposed to be put under for a dental surgery.
>"How are you feeling, user?"
>"I'm fine, why?"
>"Get up and walk in a straight line"
>Straight line is walked
>"He should be sleeping"
Confirmed it when I was 14 and an anesthesiologist almost killed me by doubling her dose after the 1st didn't put me out

I hate benzo taking faggots like you. Sad you can't die from xanax. Fuck you, why even take drugs tonight you have middle school to attend.

>drinking garbage jose cuervo
>not even 100% pure agave

Be safe my boy. We don't need anymore dead anons. Not a bad tune though

xXxRaz0r$4rpxXx

Haven't heard this in years. Love Lapalux.

Hollow point to your brain will do the job!

rest easy user.

Itt a pussy that couldn't handle a bad day and is to pussy to deal with it

thing is about an ld50... it proves everyones tolerance and dangerous dosages are different. so your question has no answer

Sup dude, how are you tonight?

you need more than fucking xanax user

Fuck you too. Just reading this thread shows me how retarded you all are. But OP is the king of retards, as usual.
>fuk it dood lets get fookd oop benzos and alcohol best combination ever
>fook it doot
>but I don't wanna be the next lil pepp
>fook it
I despise faggots like this. Because of people like you drugs have a bad reputation.

You can't say "Fuck you too" because I never even said "fuck you" though. What's your problem, man?
OP is doing drugs and you get mad? literally why?

fucking great, mainl because I'm not gonna be addicted to benzos, which don't even really do much except make you black out or put you to sleep. But hey, let's take some xans I heard they are really COOL

Because he's being dumb about it. I hate dumb people that do drugs. That's all, faggot.

So how many bars you end up taking?

are you some advance form of evolution who has developed an immunity to things that affect the rest of the species? ? pic very related.

A men to that shit

I don't know man. I'm extremely lightweight when it comes to DUDE WEED LMAO though. I can take one rip and I'm good for like 2 hours.

OP here. Getting my shit together. Who wants to see something cool?

Oh, and the music continues. Thanks for chatting with me guys. I do appreciate it. I didn't have anyone to talk to now. As much cancer Sup Forums can be sometimes, there's some sincere parts about it that I love. Moments like this.

Song:

youtu.be/frFFBOE4oxA

non cancer Sup Forums is the 1%

the newfaggotry?

Really? I don't take them that much but it's one of those shitty night's, sadly.

So, you guys have been pretty chill and cheered me up. Let me just say: I am not going to be doing something stupid with this tonight! Part of the reason I was in such a good mood earlier that I took this out to the shooting range with a girl (a liberal one at that) and we had a blast! 2nd time shooting it. I just wanted to show you guys :)

Here's the song playing:
youtu.be/FJJ8hWDXWGs

(I wish I trusted Sup Forums enough to post my playlists) :(

That is an attractive firearm

Assuming what you've just said is true, why are you even taking drugs? How is that a shitty night by any stretch of the imagination?

If you can't deal with "bad vibes" without prescription drugs, good luck living to relatively old age.

Haven't seen these in YEARS

Thank you. Sorry for the shit pic. It's a pistol caliber AR.

oh goddamit that gif I posted sucked. the webm is "too big" as its over 2MB. Cheap ass gook-moot.
I bought a fucking pass, I should have no restrictions on image size. nice customer focus.

Anyway the webm is about how bacteria end up evolving to handle 10,000 times their toxicity level through various stages. and they did it in 11 days. You must be a hyper evolved bacterium.

Play some Pouya and Shakewell loud as fuck.

I just don't get benzo abuse in general I guess. I've taken them heavily once too, but I was also very stupid and ate them like skittles. After 2 weeks I came to myself in a mental hospital, I to this day can only remember that time bit by bit. Sometimes I even remember shit randomly, and the shit I've done wasn't funny to say the least. Since then I'm anti-benzos, except for medicinal purposes, the only thing they should be used for.

Especially alprazolam, it's only useful against anxiety bruh

tfw I'm bacteria

true dat. me too
>be me 6 weeks ago
> chick friend of friend loves weed like she loves life
> gives me a thank you gift of weed brownies
> user is 210 lbs of man meat; she's a chick with a husband and newborn baby
> recommends 1/4 brownie for me - thats what she takes
> ok, I take an 8th. wait an hour. meh not enough
> eat the whole 4th.
> summary: I weigh 80lbs more than her, and she has a functioning family and mommy duties - I don't
> proceed to get so fucking wrecked - worst of all time
> shivering cold, couldn't walk, no focus, etc
> go to sleep at 8pm
> worst drug experience of life.

Fuck that

I'm lighting this Capone now and focus on answering questions better.

My father's business (and I have business that does business with his) is starting to dry up.. my dad doesn't express his emotions much and this is the first time I've heard him mention money may be becoming a problem. I think we may be preparing to enter another economic depression. I think the government is lying about figures and trying to make everything seem fine.. but the more research I do, I really think that the worldwide economy is going to collapse soon.

Heavy, I know. But I for the first time in my life got truly worried about society's future.

ecoli have been plotting their take-over of the human race for millions of years.
Take so pro-biotics to fight those fuckers in your belly.

Happens sometimes man. Edibles always throw people off

Once you got a good tolerance it's only gonna be like this for the first hit. Be happy about it.

its dangerous and I don't really suggest it but if you mix it with alc you'll feel it more

Not really into Pouya.

Bone thugs is better anyway and it's basically the same.

Their debut E. 1999 Eternal is seriously one of my most-played albums ever, no joke. I'm going to turn that on.

You'll be good man. Don't listen to that edgy user. It takes a lot of thinking to realize that people feel certain feelings different than others. Some things make people sad that make other people angry/happy/etc. It's all chemicals in the brain and none of us are the same. I'm looking at this picture of your life from your perspective and it just blows my mind every time to think that every other person out there is an entirely unique existence outside of my own. I'm figuratively seeing life through your eyes, and that gets me sometimes. I got way off track there.
TL;DR everythings good my guy

That sucks user. It's the truth.. things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. Every country is borrowing money in a circle. Even China took a real hard hit in their real estate market. It's really hard for a young person to make a living today.

Edgy user? I didn't suggest him to do drugs like the rest.

so I've learned through the best way to learn: experience

story #2:
> hook up with a girl out of town on a business trip. Part of my company but she was new
> asks me for some edibles. for some reason I had some with me
> later on I hear the results
> serving sice: 1/4 cookie
> dumbass ate the whole cookie
> pukingingm coulding stand, make it up the stairs the whole 9 yards
> this is a mother of 3, a lawyer,and one of the most responsible adults I know

edibles are like revenge... best when cold.

Look up the word "sonder."

I'm not the type of person to freak out at the drop of a hat. I'm libertarian, and I don't buy into a lot of political propoganda. Beyond politics, economically speaking I've never seen my dad mention he's worried that his business is not doing well. He's a lawyer, and his practice is suddenly declining in an alarming way. He's very intelligent but not forthcoming about personal details. We are upper middle class, and I've never seen him talk like this.

after an addy i usually take 6 1mg xanax so 3 bars than it puts me to bed

yeah but nobody suggested that he do drugs. We suggested how much drugs to not kill him. He already made the decision to do drugs, and that's fine, it's how he responds to particularly shitty evenings, and I (we) have no control over that. Who are you to get angry over a stranger doing drugs? It has no impact on you.

I don't take them much either. Like, at all. If I take a benzo, it's usually klonopin. But kpins are just.. meh. Not much of a fan.

story #3:

> so my mom smokes weed once in a while
> learned this a few years back
> #sharedajointwithmymom WTF
> so i decide to push the envelope one year for Xmas secret santa. bring a Cali Weed cookie to Florida
> was in hot demand. traded multiple times.
> didn't get any shit from libertarian father. cool.
> 2 years later, mom decides to eat a cookie I brought to her
> had 1/8th; recommended size is a 4th
> gotwrecked.sys
> mom up puking in a bucket all night
> she's 60 btw did I mention that?
> up puking from a weed cookie that I gave her
> think on that one for a moment
> dad calls me a day or so later: Son, "no more cookies, ok?"
> ok

Holy shit dude thank you so much. I have been needing a way to explain this feeling to people for so long. How have I never found this?

>> years later

You've known all along. You just didn't have a word for it. You were the one that already had made this astute observation.

Another song for everyone:

youtu.be/NJHKraasQ_I

I'm astutely observing that young lady though

different cookie. for a period of time while I had my BS Cali Medicinal card, there were lots and lots of cookies.

The original secret santa cookie was claimed by a 21 year old hot chick. The balls on this chick, as she did it in front of both of her super conservative parents... mind blowing to me. Cudos to her.

Oh, understood. Also very nice.

Also I just got to looking at this street sign. Colorado?

JUST SMOKE SOME FUCKING WEED YOU FAGGOT