Does Sup Forums need ID's again? I vote: yes

Does Sup Forums need ID's again? I vote: yes.
You?

>filename
>LOGo

These faggots would still shamelessly samefagging themselves via proxy and what not.

Please die.

Thank you. Your complaint has been logged.

It would be funny for regular non-faggot posters tho.

Bump

Grow up

And bring back all the "closest name to ogre, shrek, or swamp" threads. Kill me first.

No, they are fucking pointless because anyone can use a proxy.

Here's my id.

yes

It's easy you just type your name at the bottom.
-Marty

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Proof?

I vote yes too

Why you fags so scared about ID's? I think this is what will end this fag threads. I have no time for proxxys and shit. Just post by your fucking ID and stop proxy-posting

Make Sup Forums Great Again.
#MBGA
>yes

NONONO
Fuck no you retarded faggot. If so, then remove the "Anonymous" next to it, it defeats the purpose.

I haven't found a proxy that isn't blocked yet

Holy fuck I completely forgot about these

Why you scared, man? All the LOG/CELEB/R8/TRAP and etc would be exposed. Remember that we're basically 95% newfags. Newfags dont even know how to use the internet right. Bunch of kids talking shit.

Yes: TRUMP
No: Hillary... etc.

Fuck. I wish I did.