This still makes me laugh -- I love just how butt hurt these poli-fags got when America said no to the Crooked cunt

This still makes me laugh -- I love just how butt hurt these poli-fags got when America said no to the Crooked cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/trigger-the-libs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ha! It looks like those 2 guys are gay

So much easy pussy that night.

>when America said no to the Crooked cunt.
[citation needed]

Hmmm...

Replace Hillary with Donald Trump in this current scenario. Would you be saying all this Russian stuff is a big nothingburger? Would you be objective?

Doubt it.

Did MSM say that romney had a 99% chance to win? Was it an echo chamber of virtue signaling due to youtube,twitter,facebook and MSM hugboxing leftists?

No, the night romeny lost is absolutely nothing like the night hillary lost.

I mean we are STILL sitting here a year later with leftists crying about trump not being a legitimate president.

My fave

Sup Forums and r/the_donald will defend this

>trying this hard to justify people crying about Romney losing
>it's okay when conservetards cry
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I mean we are STILL sitting here a year later with leftists crying about trump not being a legitimate president.
Like how the president cried about the last president's victory not being legitimate?

BWAAHAA who gives two shits about Rmoney

Mine too!

Who?

When you sit around in your echo chambers you see the shit you describe everyday. You see it on the news because that shit sells.

The guy is polarizing so people have strong feelings, but most people get on with your day while you virtue signal the other way and jerk your ding dong about how you'd essentially take a hot steaming shit in your mouth if a leftist had to smell it.

Did he make 2 posts? Or was there something more I'm missing?

Compare how people acted when romney lost to hillary losing, you are absolutely brain dead if you think they are remotely similar.

The world needs to man up big time right now, and leftists need to be permanently out of power to make it happen.

Like this?

These people did
(Hey there Mr. President!)

Quit crying about how republicans only vote republican because we hate lefitsts.

You have a very big misunderstanding of politics. If you would step out of your echo chamber you would understand.

>it's okay when righty does it
Got it

>thinking that is on the level
lmao

Rmoney had more money than Mormons

>Crooked cunt.
set aside what you like about their policies and whether you think Trump is doing a good job and all of that...

as if Trump isnt a crooked cunt? you have to be a delusional/naive little faggot to think hes some kind of upstanding citizen, kek.

agreed, theyre all garbage people. as long as they do what i want them to be doing, i dont really care.

I never said any of that. Go back to t_d and reflect on the irony of you telling other people that they are in an echo chamber.

You've got to be retarded to see the Clintons as anything less than two morally bankrupt Hillbillies.

Nope, you don't get it.

The MSM/newspapers(52 endorses hillary 0 trump, constant shilling on all stations, EUROPE absolutely shilling the fuck out of hillary)

MSM declaring trump won't just lose, but how big of a loss will it be, huffpo giving trump 99% chance of defeat.

If trump loses he won't accept defeat, hillary not going away, dailey announcements of trump being "impeached" or the "end"of trump AFTER winning presidency, something trump supporters have heard of 2.5 years now.

Pathetic leftists over reacting to everything, calling merit based immigration, something america DESPERATELY needs as a racist act. Calling anything trump at all does as racist.

Romney was bland as fuck, rolled over and dissapeared immediately, had a following but it was essentially nothing in comparison to what happened in 2016.

Sure, romney had followers, some were sad. They moved on immediately.

Yup, you read a NYT piece or something on how republicans would vote against there own interests if it made "made da libruls cry" i've read that exact wording 50 times before.

You need to leave your reddit bubble.

>it's okay when righty does it
Okay

i dont see them as anything less than that, retard. that was my whole point.

and said yes to the spoiled adult baby

this guy is such a cringey faggot.

Leftists memes are pathetic.

Does putting words in other people's mouth make you feel good? I think cocks is more your alley.

Also what you described happens all the time ill intended or not.

It really is shocking, isn't it? I'm fucking scared of those types. Fucking weirdos crying and screaming.
Their tears are delicious.

>caught up on one retarded news outlet saying trump will lose badly

>links to pathetic rightest meme
Trigger the libs herpderp

See

Trump screwed people dumb enough to go into business with him.The Clintons screwed America with the help of retards like yourself. Again if you can't see the difference you should go fuck for fagot father.

Not a woman

Huh? Whatever. You win, I guess.

like 14 fucking ppl genuinely like hillary clinton and all of them have v active social media. basically noone gives a shit abt her anymore

hatred of trump ≠ active shilling for hillary

No, I think it more represents the mass brain washing MSM does when noone can think for themselves, instead they resort to circlejerking headliners when no conservative is actually taking part in the conversation.

I'm sure you are right, liberals do agree that conservatives vote against liberals to make them cry. After all you seen a politics page discussing a NYT article with that very same writing! Guess what they even showed a hillbilly that further proved their point!

kek youve got a bad case of the Trumpdaddy. keep sucking his cheeto cock, faggot. "my daddy wouldnt do anything bad! hes a good guy!"

Whoa there, pal

You can't just use somebody else's insult like that, it's too powerful a technique

>looks like
Oh, you...

knowyourmeme.com/memes/trigger-the-libs

ESL much?

Oh so you're the critical thinker I see! Keep putting words in my mouth, that's some deep thinking you have going there. Just paint anyone who disagrees with you in whatever light you need to conform to your world view.

I never said that Republicans vote in a monolith to make libs cry. You said that. I did imply you're the type to do it though based on your actions in this thread.

Kevin Spacey was raping dudes.

CNN stated it was a big nothing burger.

You didn't answer the question.

it's worse because it's children you fucking inbred mongoloid

>replying almost an hour later
You sure you aren't the inbred mongoloid here?

can honestly say on election night I stood in front of my tv and saluted trump as he walked onto the stage to give his victory speech at 3am, or w/e it was

>Be me
>Be Sanders supporter
>See how democrats bailed him out
>Do I really want to vote for them now
>mfw

>bailed him out

>Dislike Obama
>Must be a Republican
Nice totalitarianism you brain dead bitch boy

>Nice totalitarianism you brain dead bitch boy
>Nice totalitarianism
>totalitarianism

Is that the word you meant to use? Also the point of the picture is that the people protested Obama just like people are protesting Trump now.

>trying this hard to justify a bunch of rednecks triggered by Obama being elected

I think it's good, because Hillary pandered to the absolute worst in the world.
1. Muslims
3. Illegal immigrants
4. African Americans.

Her whole premise was built upon a lie and trying to convince people that the worst in all of humanity are the best.

>Her whole premise was built upon a lie and trying to convince people that the worst in all of humanity are the best.
She didn't pander to white rednecks though

I totally thought this was a membership for the las Vegas shooting hahaha

The only good thing about Trump being president is Hillary not being president.