Welcome to the future, where any sexual advances you make towards a woman can ruin your whole fucking life...

Welcome to the future, where any sexual advances you make towards a woman can ruin your whole fucking life. We are moving towards a female dominated society folks, sad to say but its true

I would like to be dominated by a female, if you know what I mean.

Hot women will no longer get paid a premium. Jobs will go first to friends and family then to people least likely to claim sexual harassment aka butt ugly biaches.

Death by snu-snu.

All aboard the sinking ship that is human rights.

Strange but true. A woman cannot have her career ruined by false allegations making her a far more viable political candidate. This is just the beginning of men being pushed out of government. Enjoy the ride, amerilard cucks.

Exactly my point, even in the bedroom guys like to be dominated. Guys need to remember to be men and hold their woman down and just fuck them

because it's somehow impossible to be dominated in bed and dominant in all other situations?

OH NO!
Men can't treat women like sexual objects with impunity any more?!
Whatever will we do??!?!?
We might have to actually start behaving like human beings who respect and care for each other. That surely can't be good.
I am so torn up right now I am literally shaking.

my pay hasn't changed and now i avoid women at work like the plague. who fucking cares. fuck bitches outa work.

u don't understand just how hard it is tho. real men can't help themselves. but you wouldn't understand...

>people least likely to claim sexual harassment aka butt ugly biaches.
Were you trapped under the ice at the winter carnival?
ANY woman can claim to have been sexually harassed,
In fact, if she's fuggly, it's a bigger "FU" to the accused guy.
Pic related sued the leader of the free world because he hit on her.

who care's? I never make sexual advances anyway.

t.permavirgin.

>start behaving like human beings
Human beings that don't exercise their biological imperative are automatically removed from the gene pool.
EVERY successful human male did whatever it took to get his dick wet,
Your dad did, or you wouldn't be here.

Your sex life must be oh so much fun. Let's all get our pussies wet to men being nice to us.

Sexual advances and unwanted sexual harassment are two different things. Inb4 you're gonna try to justify rape and harassment.

'Tis but a paradigm shift! Acceptable behavior is being redefined. Give it a few generations, this struggle will be all but forgotten and we'll look like barbarians in contrast.

>Sexual advances and unwanted sexual harassment are two different things.
Not if you make advances to a co-worker.

>Sexual advances and unwanted sexual harassment
>unwanted sexual harassment
>unwanted ... harassment

The real difference between an "Advance" and "Harassment" is whether the woman thinks the guy is hot.

is that real

>Acceptable behavior is being redefined.

when was pulling your pants down at work ever acceptable behavior ?

Really makes you think.

You fucking idiot you don't get it.
Where any *unwanted sexual advances can ruin your whole fucking life.
You go and do it. Do it in your workplace. See what happens. If don't work a shit job (which you probably do) it'll come back and get you fired.

ITT: a whole lotta incel faggots

Written by a butthurt ugly faggot. Stop allowing your pot-marked face and the minimal trim it has brought you to construe reality.

>is that real
Who knows?
I don't actually read Cosmo, I'm straight.

hurr durr

She was the Hillbillies type so her claim was real. Bill raped her.

Not if she has no eyes

In the future, robotic sexual partners will take power away from women.

>Written by a butthurt ugly faggot.
I can't decide if you'r ea woman, or just some "I get laid all the time, confidence is the key" ass hat.

Face it, if Al Franken looked like Jason Momoa, he woudn't be apologizing to anybody for anything right now.

Hell, even Donald Trump as been accused of rape a dozen time or more, and has been caught bragging about molesting random women, but somehow even that fat-ass gets a pass.

Who cares you beta faggot. I personally love women and will let them rule all the worlds.

LEAVE MUH PUSSY ALONE