ITT: We laugh at the reddithawks

ITT: We laugh at the reddithawks

The dynasty team is getting fucking spanked by a team in a city known for shit music.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NBC BTFO

I will LITERALLY throw my poo at all of you

Lemme tell you I thought country music was shit too. Then I worked security for the CMAs one year and seeing dime after dime after dime in Nashville you'll learn to appreciate it. Also, going to dive bars and drinking in nashville is fantastic and its environment can make even the most avid hater of country music appreciate it a little bit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>6-0 on the series to a team in the South
nice """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""dynasty""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" you got there

H O T

C H I C K E N

Pretty sure Chicago will even it up 2-2.

They won't score a single goal in the postseason this year

well yeah country is made by alcoholics for alcoholic

Or people who know how to have fun.

>"I don't like country"

eheheheheheeh

heehhehh teee hheee

t. hee

>dynasty

Hoping they fall as hard as the Kings, but I doubt they are as poorly managed or have worse scouting/development compared to the Kings.

>every successful team is reddit

>onegoal

>Toews 10,5mil
>Kane 10,5mil
>Keith 6mil
>Seabrook 7mil

combined for 0+0

you're all such tryhard faggots

Sup Forums is the reddit of reddit

Nice """"""dynasty"""""" you have there

>have a black player
>it's a Swede

LEL

>Pecorino has more points than all of Blackcucks combined

TIP TOP KEK

>5-0
5-0
>5-0
5-0
>5-0
5-0
>5-0
5-0
>5-0
5-0
>5-0
5-0
>5-0
5-0
>5-0
5-0
>5-0
5-0
>5-0
5-0

Country went from honest, bluesy common-folk music (Willy, Hank, etc.) to over-produced, fake and boring. That "country-affect" the singers put on nowadays is just insulting. I heard that song where the guy sings about how he likes to take his shoes off, and I felt like that music is being marketed to the lowest common denominator of people with no musical ability or taste.
But hey, people said the same thing about rock and roll, and I can't get enough of that. However, today's country music is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

As a /lifelong/, i hope the Hawks get swept and then fail to make the playoffs for a decade. I can't even affird nosebleed seats anymore because of all the suburban bandwagoners who drive in from Naperville to stare at their iphone and taje selfies with their "clients," "children" and "wives."

Wasn't that long ago you could walk up and go to a game for $20 and get hammered with your hockey bros. I fucking hate this cancerous fanbase now

And so begins the United center curse

>Shitcago Blackcawks

Rinne desu

>"toews is better than crosby"

They're still going to win the series.

Three things hot American girls will always love:

1. Tall guys
2. Hockey players
3. Country music