Do you guys think Pence will pardon Trump, just like Ford pardoned Nixon?

Do you guys think Pence will pardon Trump, just like Ford pardoned Nixon?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/20/former-oklahoma-state-senator-admits-to-child-sex-trafficking-while-in-office/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That depends, will trump get convicted of anything? Not that he hasnt done anything but nothing sticks to this guy.

No. Trump didn't do anything illegal. Unlike Hillary. Bad b8

THE EMAILS

Not just a river in Africa.

Doesn't have to-- Trump didn't do anything, thats Hilary you're thinking of...

No I think Pence is going down first like Agnew did.

What I think is that you need to go back to Sup Forums

What do you think he did? Doesnt seem to have the same connections

He's going down as well.

0.002 rubles have been deposited into your account. Good work Vladimir!

Aw....

He dindu nuffin... Literally

Does anyone know if Pence is still alive?

pence sucks i dont know if he'd be any better

Why are Trump supporters so obsessed with Hillary?

funny that only trumptards seem to still give a shit about her

Pence is an admitted cheater on his wife to the point where he has the "Pence Rule" to never be in the same room alone with a woman to avoid allegations of sexual misconduct. Prior to this rule, he was totally raping women left right and center. No sane man has to come up with an official policy of gender exclusive to keep their dick in their pants. The woman are out there and just waiting for the right moment.

Pence was heavily involved in the campaign. He's going down too.

Hoosier here. Pence is a rare gem in the cesspool of politics. Won't dine with other women without his wife present. God fearing and apparently ethical beyond reproach. God I hope he's not hiding anything.

Sure you didn't confuse him with Bill Clinton?

BTW electroshock therapy is alive and well. They call it Electroconvulsive therapy now and it's not at all like Hollywood portrays it.

Uh, it's clear public knowledge about Pence, going back to his days as the Governor of Indiana. So like, he and Billo do have a lot in common. But he's not as slick as Clinton so the charges will stick.

Ethical? Are you dense?

See

Fake news

OP is a lying piece of shit. What Pence is a moral and ethical man. Bill and Hillary are the rapist / enabler here.

They are all rapists. Clinton raped. Pence raped.

Get your head out of your tribalist ass.

>anything ethical about the administration of mega-corporatism
good giggle ya gave me there

you dont need to be convicted to be impeached and then pardoned
Nixon resigned before conviction could happen and then was pardoned

Wrong O Asshat. I had the privileged of voting Governor Pence into office. As a resident of the US state of Indiana I call bullshit on your slanderous lies. It's over Hillary, Go Home.

You are unhinged from both reality and this specific conversation.

Pence has publicly admitted to his past infidelity to his wife and to save their marriage, he instituted what is now known as the "Pence Rule". How do I know more about a man you voted for than you do? Google is your friend.

The real question is will Pelosi pardon Ryan? Trumps crooked and Pence is in cohoots with him. Him and Trump will both be impeached. Ryan is such a douche-bag that he'll get impeached. That leaves Nancy as Pres.

Ha Ha. I love my tribe. We stand for virtue, truth, honesty and the American way. I know those ideas are foreign to shitposters like you. GOOD DAY TO YOU...I SAID GOOD DAY.

thats not how order of succession works....

>Trump didn't do anything illegal.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, faggot.

>virtue [sic], truth, honesty
> the American way

Pick one

>Pence is a moral and ethical man.
But doesn't mind elextroshock therapy for gays and shit. Top kek faggot.

Hillary is under investigation rn

Without a doubt yes. They're butt buddies. He has to.

congrats on being tricked into voting against your own self interests

This is a Pence thread. Stay on topic.

Don't you have some pictures to spank to?
Here, I'll help you out.

Oh look, another republican with pictures of underage girls. Why am I not surprised?

>can't refute claims
Gg faggot

Mfw the government spends more time Investigating Hillary than 9/11.

I don’t mind it eitheer

> National Enquirer
> journalistic integrity

Unlike the Democrats that are getting outed for raping them as well as sexual assault that they have been doing for years. LOL.

Well, don't pretend to hide behind morality and what's considered ethical by ((((biblical)))) standards, eh?

Yeah, because the Republicans are innocent, right? No pussies being grabbed here, no suhhh.

>ABC news

good point. no he won't because he won't be president for another 7 years. or maybe not at all.

FOX NEWS AND BREITBART ONLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FOX NEWS AND BREITBART ONLY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh no I can grab these consenting adults by the pussy because I'm rich

oh no I'm raping children

uh are you fucking retarded

Wow, you only needed two attempts to get it right.

>Email meme

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/20/former-oklahoma-state-senator-admits-to-child-sex-trafficking-while-in-office/

Oh and then there's Roy "Less age not" Moore.

>Did Hillary do bad things

Yes

>Did Trump do bad things

Yes

>Have either of them been charged in court for their crimes

No

I mean, if sexuality is as fluid as the left claims, thwn there's nothing wrong with EST. And if OP finally decides to stop being a faggot, who are we to tell him he has to be a faggot forever? Seems like you're oppressing his right unfaggify him/her/xer/xe/they/hir/fur self.

>inb4 cuckservative
>inb4 muh priveledge

>mrw you can't argue my claim

I bet that sounded a lot more clever in your head.

He has a point, though

Does he? Because I imagine while one my not like someones views on sexuality and gender, a conservative would understand it's no one's business but theirs.

>>buh buh they make it muh business

Quit browsing Sup Forums and t_d. I live in a liberal city forever and very rarely see the shit they bitch about all the time and when I do I chuckle and move on with my day like an adult instead of getting butt blasted.

Orrin Hatch is after Ryan as president pro tempore

>came to Sup Forums
>expected someone not to get butthurt

Lurk moar

It literally doesn't change the impact of the story, candidate or President-elect he's still not the President, and interfering with US diplomacy is illegal.

There is ONE President and ONE Presidential administration at a time. You do not make an end-run around the sitting President and make deals with other nations.

don't need the bible. taze them anyway.
it has nothing to do with morality. its about curing a mental condition.
we already electrocute criminals, so at lest the gays stay a live after the session.

Stand for Virtue... Well at least if her mom says we can date *Moore of the same thing*

why would he pardon him? When hes done nothing wrong?

Do you think he will pardon Hillary? Bill? Obama? Your boss at share blue David Brock?

only 7 more years to go faggot, better strap in

0.002 rubles have been deposited into your account. Good work Vladimir!

>implying you're not the faggot posting the 4th grade pic of hillary saying "memes and jokes aside, she should be president."

i'm sure this seemed like an counterpoint in your head.

40 years of scandals and silly libtards thing its just about the lying and the emails, so cute and so retarded, just the last few

are Benghazi, uranium one , the emails, Seth rich, stealing the primaries from Bernie , the DNC scandal, funding the fake piss dossier, and AWAN scandal,

so fucking many i would have to fucking school you for years to cover them all, not that your brainwashed shill ass would understand

>implying spending all your time shitposting from your mom's ipad = interacting with the shit heads i

nice spanglish too, border trash.

$1 has been deposited in your shareblue troll account, thank you for posting

go tell you boss David BROCK to fucking kill himself thanks

And yet nothing stuck. Imagine that.

Now less then 1 year under Trump and theres already 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas.

Hmm...

He's so anti-gay that sooner or later he'll be caught having sex with an underage male prostitute.

What are you on about? Where you trying to make a point because there isn't one there.

It wasn't a counterpoint to anything. I was mocking his lame attempt at humor. I thought you guys could meme?

You must be a graphic designer.

women love a billionaire grabbing them by the pussy. Have you not heard of 50 shades of grey?

Really makes you think... well maybe not (YOU).

Nice b8, m8. Always a good time to mention unemployed grandmothers.

> trump colluded with russia?

> lets talk about hillary and her secret moon base some more

>funny that only trumptards seem to still give a shit about her
funny that you people still can't understand that people who don't support king cheeto at all just voted AGAINST your syphilitic nazi queen in order to prevent hell on earth. trump 'supporter'=myth.

Butthurt isn't an impeachable offense, bud.

>sane man has to come up with an official policy of gender exclusive to keep their dick in their pants
pretty soon every sane man will have to have exactly that policy, not to keep their 'dick in pants' but to prevent false allegations. male/female segregation=sharia. have fun getting raped like the kafir you are in the global caliphate.

b...b-bu..b-but he said the word pocahontas to a native!

He's just shocking the gay away. I see nothing unethical or immoral here.

no, Trump will pardon himself and his entire family

I mean they tried to impeach Bill over lying about a blowjob you partisan hack.

alright time for bed man

people were worried he'd give up nuclear launch codes or something for blowjobs. Im leery of Trump but we'll see what happens to him

Good question. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

The codes do not work they way you think you do.

launch codes, lordy no, good ole billy kept em secure, instead he just hooked china up with the tech north korea is now using for their missles...

this

...And Trump only likes golden showers.