>go on her mail on her ipad, find notices for bank accounts in Canada
>after many days, finally guess password to her online banking
>double check deposit/withdraw amounts
>literally taking my money every week
>every transaction within 2 mins of each other
>$287,800,00 that she stole from me, with interest
>every penny accounted for in my account as well

Ok, what do Sup Forums?

My wife is asleep and she wakes in 5hours. How can I get most revenge out of this? I'm not as autistic and can't think of anything good.

my dad fucks me while i sleep

transfer the money back to yourself and change all your passwords on your email and banking accounts. Also, she has a keylogger on your computer.

Fucking check'd
Get a lawyer.

holy fucking shit those digits

also, fuck I din't think of a keylogger, you might be right because my passwords are kind of weird to just guess. I kind of want to keep lawyers out of this whole thing. Plus I want revenge first.

You have a wicked wife, you have to be careful, don't underestimated her. What is your end game?

Post nudes

my endgame is getting that one revenge story that when you're 80 you tell to your grandchildren around a fire. I want to obliterate her but I have no clue how.

She has a thing for being embarrassed in public, she absolutely hates it, but idk how to apply this.

Ok. So do you still want to have children with her? or its all over? Ok, lets give some thoughts about it.

Transfer back while she’s sleeping. Get rid of the shit keylogger she has on your computer. Use a different computer to set up a password product like Dashlane or 1pass that creates a random password for you and saves them under a master pass so they can’t be cracked if she tries to guess your new ones.

Get lawyer. She’s doing something behind your back that isn’t something as simple as a future online business venture.

How the fuck don’t you notice that much money? Do you ever check your account?

no obviously it's all over lol I just want to dispense as much bewilderment as possible in trolling her. wouldn't put a child in her now.

>hates being embarrassed in public

Work with that. Bring up the problem at a family get together or function. When you take her to court you’ll embarrass the shit out of her and it’s all public blotter.

I work 12+ hours a day, so I login maybe once a month to check investments. Didn't think she'd be able to get access so I never worried.

Gather evidences, and get the police to arrest her during a public events with lots of people she know. let everyone know she is a thief

12+ hours a day. That’s great for you and your financial life but what about her? Does she work? What does she do all day? I’m thinking she has a second life outside of just you.

Thanksgiving is over, but I could pay for her half of the family to fly over from Florida for a "thanksgiving do-over" just so her family is there with her. is this too retarded?

You should take her out to dinner and chew with your mouth open..

What about Christmas? That’s only a couple of weeks away. Family usually is around then.

traditional wife, takes care of the house and pets, literally nothing else. No hobbies, only does quilts and crochet.

Honestly I wasn't expecting this at all, and it kinda bummed me out a bit, but I was over it in 20 mins because of the blatant criminality of it.

I'll call the lawyers in the morning, and see what I can do, I gathered everything up, and I'll be taking videos/photos etc.

Now, I think I can wait another 2-3 days to put the moves on, so what should i do in the meantime for revenge while I wait for the lawyer?

Yeah, Christmas. good idea. Better have her co-workers, friends all around. you want to throw a big party. Police arrest and divorce.

Cool story bro. Also nice quints

Sorry meant quads, drunk as hell atm

plant drugs in her car call the cops on her say you saw it then when she is in jail drop the bomb.
OP trash her

Damn that's a good idea. Christmas party is perfect moment. I can fly her family in for free too.

>police arrest and divorce

Holy shit that sounds amazing. Party begins, everyone gets started, music going etc, Police knocks on door, I serve her papers, she leaves, party continues!

My sympathies op

my lord. Sup Forums is truly a cesspit, just what I wanted.

double trips demands it

thanks it is just what I had planed for my sister-in-law too. I knew you would like it.

Yeah You need to film all those shit man lol.

>5555

You're fucked no matter what you do. She's going to take your money in the divorce.

How long have you been married? She’s gonna try and get some of your earnings unless you’ve got a decent lawyer to stop her.

Got cars? In your name? Move out and take them with you. Utilities and house in your name I imagine? Stop them. Pay your mortgage, obviously because you’ll fuck your credit if you don’t. But just call the utility companies when you leave and shut it all off and pay your last note with them. She’ll be unable to even take a shit with no water. Neighbors will begin to notice the situation and question her. That’ll be embarrassing. She’s got no money for herself.

i'll post on b after its done, I have 4k HD cameras that I can setup

Anything else you could possibly think of? the planting drugs thing is a bit extreme

not if she is in prison silly

we are only married religiously, no actual marriage on paper anywhere. Somehow, I think I might have had a hunch at the beginning.

buy a billboard post it all by the freeway

take pictures and post on Sup Forums give us her name and shit and you wont have to do ANYTHING

WE will

Check all usb ports for any physical keyloggers, check network devices as well. Search for software, be thoural. Keep in mind keyloggers create logs and often email everything to a secure email. So, if you know her emails you can check them all- look for new ones you didn't know about as she's most likely hiding a few from you. Also, keep in mind everything you've typed here is possibly logged and sent to her. Hard to plan, thus follow these steps.

No plans on your current setup.

Don't just transfer your money back, that's now illegal and obvious as fuck. Funnel it instead. Buy a shit ton of bitcoin, cards, ect. Through a third party, have them (physical cards) mailed to a ups or post office box setup in a family member's (who you can trust) name.

>Cont

fucking christ these ideas are gold

this op

I got 300k stolen from me by my wife, but even I'm not that dumb. Also, not your personal army thing I kinda wana respect.

No actual marriage? LUL. The cops could handle this easily. You wouldn’t even need a lawyer. It’s an open and shut case. They match up the times of transfer from your account to hers and it’s all over. You get your money back and she goes to jail for a felony. That’s a large chunk of change to steal.

thanks I'm the plant drug guy I have been waiting for mine to fuck up for years.....sadly she is a good wife.

Okay she wants your money so SHE wont divorce you if she doesnt know. Tell her you want to get freaky when you fuck and you want to shit on her. She'll say no so say i'll divorce you if you dont. She wants to stay with you to keep stealing so she'll agree. Shit on your wife and record it. Send it to all her relatives and tell her you know about the money and then divorce her or whatever you planned on doing.

profit????

Don't criminalized yourself. Do it the legal way. Don't plant drugs or anything

DEVILISH

Use the physical visa money cards or gift cards, go buy a laptop with it.

Collect evidence, all of it.
When you can show the parts that have her transferring illegal FROM you, and not any other way.

Talk to a fucking lawyer. (Make sure he has criminal law)

Begin revenge plots as you build a defense, and eventual arrest. That culminates in first her humiliation and then before she can retaliate her ass is hauled off to jail.

Guys. You’re missing the point.

They’re not actually married legally. Change your revenge plots.

But then they might say that she was buying drugs With the money and seese the assets your gonna try get back

she could leave at any moment OP move on this bitch fast she will be gone with your money being fuck soon.

hahahahhaha how the fuck do you people even think of this. However, I could wait until christmas and just fuck her in the ass until then cause she's always refused.

I don't get why is so easily got someone else to get your money amerifags.
There's a card and a pin everywhere else.

OP i just thought of this too you can set up a fake facebook and try to find out what she is up to maybe she may even try to pay you to kill yourself then you would really have her

paypal me the money from her account and i'll send it back to you

just fucking do it op, or at least send us some noods

Take it to court. Seriously. Doing anything else will fuck you more than you already are. You're in deep shit, no need to dig deeper.

suddenly thats not funny anymore

put it all into cryptocurrency and store it on two flashdrives you hide in the attic

in 3 years give me 10% of your gains

Too much works, might back-fire, better get it over fast before OP is killed by hitman or her lover.
OP you cannot let her know that you know she steals, because if a wicked woman get scared they will do anything to save their own ass, you might die.

If you get a hold of someone’s online banking password it doesn’t matter what country you’re in. You can transfer money with a couple clicks.

Find Russian mafia, get a Passport with a new name.

Drain all accounts, take out double mortgage on your house, take all material goods (gold,collectables,jew gems) - immediately fake your death before she finds out about either learn her pattern.

*Good fake death dig up corpse, or steal one. Get on cessna. Strap corpse in, skydive out of plane, let it slam into mountain side with gas on the plane. (Boom)

Live your new life in Luxury on chosen island that lets you fuck young women to your hearts content, just live as your new name as a retired tech fag.

Wait twenty years rob her and slap her in the face. Tell her don't ever fuck with you again. She'll be hysterical, tell the police, they'll say she's nuts lock her up in the looney bin. However, you've spent the last twenty years getting a psychology degree from an online state college. Become her doctor, so she thinks you're the person that robbed her, you're her ex! No one will believe her, not in that confined area, you can pretty much put in a DNR (do not release) order over and over again, and just keep fucking with her. Until she doesn't just say she's sorry, but is sorry.

You have to make sure there is no keyloggers, because she would know everything you type on Sup Forums, she might even able to access it from cloud

If you have access and shes already submitted all necxisary bank forms to.do a.money transfer, transfer that shit back immediately and call the feds...

Doubt she'd check everything I write, I type a lot for work stuff so she'd be sifting through thousands of pages of typing

You underestimated her, and clear your fucking history, fins that key logger immediately. Better yet, sonce you have the money, dump coffee on her laptop, make it hard for her to guess your moves. Divorce is imminent my Sup Forums tard...

this is what I'm saying this isn't a joke OP get her
before she gets you she is stealing a life changing amount it is more than enough to kill for

Find a good lawyer, bring evidence and divorce?

Thats a good one. Be at friendly function, look at cell phone in confusion, tell her youll be right back and call police, walk in and point saying "Thats the one." They cant do a thing since your married, shared property, but it will embaress her... And ffs talk ti a lawyer, if you dont the papers will say your an abusive rapist before this is through...

MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT "COMMON LAW MARRIED" WHEREVER YOU LIVE
she could very well legally be your wife depending on how long you've cohabited

Nothing at all, she has all the power and that money will just go back to her in diviorce dummy...

first thing I made sure of, no.

So basically the plan so far:

1. call lawyer in the morning
2. dont do anything yet until christmas
3. big christmas party, invite everyone she knows, fly her family in
4. transfer everything, change passwords etc, on a new laptop
5.call the cops on her before anyone arrives
6.cops take her away
7. party starts, "yeh idk she was yelling at me so she went out for some fresh air, just continue the party"
8. When party is coming to a close, email everyone that was invited the evidence for everything/possibly a video.
9. While she's getting fingerprinted, I have an awesome New year's eve party.
10. next morning, cancel rental, move out, put ad on craigslist saying empty the apartment.
11. profit

Any mistakes or anything I didn't think of, anons?

ok OP here's what youre going to do. tell her you'll fund her shitty crochet business idea, act like you fucking love it, like you wanna crystallize the idea an fucking snort that shit. When she asks for the money, you take it out of her account, give it to her in cash, and wait to see what happens. She will obvious notice, but this will be after you've got her hopes up for about a week or so. Hand her the cash all in 20s, and on each bill, in sequential order, write exactly one letter of the following statement:

"check your bank account you dumb fucking cunt"

grab a knife, and follow her around until she figures out what has happened. You should probably just keep the knife on you at all times, as its possible she notices you withdrew the money immediately. The knife is not to hurt her, but when she finds out, you threaten to kill yourself unless you can film her taking a shit, breaking the shit into two parts, and then squeezing each half like you used to squeeze playdough when you were a kid.

Finally, send this video to her family.

Use the money you've recovered to start a crochet business.

6.cops take her away
7. party starts, "yeh idk she was yelling at me so she went out for some fresh air, just continue the party"
8. When party is coming to a close, email everyone that was invited the evidence for everything/possibly a video.

No

u do it in front everyone, cop takes her away in front every1

niga wut. While i do like the shit squeezing part, I think this would land me in prison kek. Also, I want her to be penniless so yeah def not on the giving her anything.

actually, you're right, i could just invite everyone she knows, but 0 people from my family, then I wouldn't have to worry about people hating me for it. you're right, i need to do this in the open

>Use the money you've recovered to start a crochet business

Fucking KEK

If she leaves between now and christmas, youre fucked tho. Dont takes risks for jokes

if you could, make her think you want to marry her, perhaps, put out some smoke, lets her find out " the secret" you planned

This. Take her to a nice restaurant, set it up so that it looks like you're gonna propose, and then tell her you know.

I am worried about this as well.

wouldn't work, we're married by church, and have been acting like husband/wife since, we're basically married just not on paper

this

Trying to humiliate her at the party sounds lame and error-prone. Do you think the cops will just walk right over and arrest her right away? Absolutely not

to make sure she doesnt leave before christmas, you have to preplanned the christmas party, and invite her family all over as soon as possible. like once you get some sleep, have a clear mind, you talk to her about it

OP What do you want to do with it?

Double trips holy shit

well i'm going to sleep, fantastic ideas here Sup Forums

I'll post a video or something in the next month or so, depending on what I decide to do.

Thanks fellow autists.

stay safe.

Ahhh don't be a faggot, give us some more.

Careful with the whole transfer the money back thing. If you fraudulently accessed her accounts to do it, even if she stole it all originally from you, you could be held criminally responsible.

Its... the chosen one...

did you see op's digits?

This bastard of a madman

chekked. divorce and marry and southerner

Almost as my real life revenge on my bully.

Jesus user what was done to you

Honestly, I'm an amoral sociopath with an IQ of 154. I have my own set of rules and ethics that I follow, not because of natural human emotions but because I recognize I have a sickness and would rather think the best of humanity and try my best to serve it and protect the innocent.

However, when someone fucks with me, I enjoy completely dissecting what makes that person tick and destroying any vestige of safety and privilege they think they held over other humans.

It's what I do in my past time. I have a multiyear one in the works right now. And I have a few I've done in the past.

But hey, as I always say, I did warn them not to fuck with me.

shes planning on running, no official marriage so she can't get anything from you from the courts so shes going to get all she can and when she thinks youve caught on she will bolt. you need to transfer that money back asap.

Hes going to kill you anyway to set an example that you should pay people back. One of the case studies in Criminology that I did the gang killed this dude that owed 60,000. He only had 2 grand left to pay back but he was killed anyway because he was overdue