What's up with all the newfags?

What's up with all the newfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Um, excuse me?

Using the word Fag isn't appropriate. It's offensive. You should be more considerate for other people's feelings.

They probably just found out about the site.

The olderfags left

they're new

No, it's not just that. There are a considerable, noticeable amount of anons in every fucking thread that don't have a fucking clue about Sup Forums culture.

It's like they expect political correctness here and are shocked when the encounter otherwise. It's like every fucking thread right now.

Ive been noticing an oddly large amount of old ass memes lately... Might have aomethimg to do with snacks return a few days ago

newfags taking over, fuck you old cunts

Read
the anons are really oldfags that grouped up and are plottimg something BIG (you can notice the same thing happening on ALL boards)

>You didnt hear it from me

I smell a filthy cripple

>snacks return

bullshit. archive?

>implying Sup Forums isn't what's killing the site

How long do I have to visit this place before I'm no longer considered new?

6 months?

Kids are turning 18 everyday, and they've been waiting years to get up in here

nigger

You think kids care if a website says 18+ only?

I have seen an increasingly high amount of people that act that way that aren't trolling. Hell the last illegal thread I seen everyone almost had an aneurysm

something form /r/Sup Forums probably made the front page or some shit like that.

They have to, it's the rules

I think it also helps that over the years the media depicted Sup Forums as the epic 1337 kewl hacker hangout when its really always been a bunch of faggots that want lulz, or used to be anyway. Raids anymore are only for social justice reasons and I am not down for that clown.

I've been noticing more furfag posts than normal too

I've noticed the same threads are posted every single day. I almost think there is a shitposting bot designed to somehow make Sup Forums worse.

ayo man, low key dis placed fucked up. like, how you finna make fun of autistic people, for real fam? dab on them haters.

*iinsert facebook-tier meme*

I saw some guy on RK9 or here saying that he posted something on his meme account on IG for tons of people to come to Sup Forums. It's ruining it.

You forgot to hit the report button

1 trillion years

Yeah... what is up with that my broski? Us oldfags don't even.

Our site admin speaks 10 words of english and knows nothing about Sup Forums culture. I want moot back

Wow underappreciated post

>same threads everyday
its been like that for a while

Will it ever improve

Oh poor baby the "culture" of Sup Forums is under attack.

betas to the heart

Yeah, there was about a year I stopped coming here because it was getting shitty. Its like freezing yourself to get a cure for an illness but when youre unfrozen, the world is dominated by BBC.

Im not sure. Ive been to hundreds of threads like this. Ideas are thrown around but get to nowhere.

You dirty fucks not like tits anymore or something?

After seeing the same tits for years, you get tired of them man

Someone's been breaking the first two rules.

doubt you've seen this chicks tits for years, she only did nudes in the last three months.

shoo reddit

I want mootfag

Wow, that's awfully rude my friend! I say this and I'm a Sup Forumstard myself. Why don't we turn this thread into a faces of Sup Forums thread? But no tits or gtfo!

>Implying I don't know that chick and her tits

This is true.

>I almost think there is a shitposting bot designed to somehow make Sup Forums worse.
That would be your average Sup Forumstard.

um, mods?

How is this guy not banned yet?

it's true and you know it, and its funny that you call me that when Sup Forums is like half composed of r/donald refugees
when will we get a fucking word filter for reddit that would make me happy as shit desu

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Well the log guy really is a shitposting bot that scans image urls

I don't get it. Can you explain that image to me please?

Faggot

There is bunch of Sup Forums shit on youtube rn

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention..

Faggot

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention...

I agree with this. Why is it so many people use the word fag here?

Don't you guys know that it's offensive?

Woah, woah, woah. Did you just assume my sexual identity and my preferred gender pronouns?

I identify as a faggot! And I prefer the gender pronouns Fag, faggot, and fagzoid.

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these images show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

Anonymity
Comical effect
Free speech
Etc.
if this really hurts you so much, don’t post a reply. Go to /Lgtb/ if you want to complain about this stuff expect it here. We don’t care, we don’t want to care, and we don’t intend to care. All of us are faggots. You, me, everyone on this board...
Faggot

who knows

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Did you just straightsplain my own gender identity to me?

Do you know the struggle I've had to go through in my life to finally earn the right to self identify as a Fag, and now you're de-legitimizing my struggle to take that away from me.

You need to check your privilege.

Faggot

That cuck from mars has ruined everything

I now nomininate you sir niggersaruas. Be sure to tell everyone who you are in every thread and post this image.

why does he look so weird, his head is so oval fucking hell he looks like arnold from hey arnold

"top 10 Sup Forums pranks"

>nobody fuckeking checked that get
Holy shit annon a trip dubs.

Take my seed you stud of the retarded oasis

10 people can get this, it's nothing special newfag

Fuck PC culture

its called life... we get replaced every ten years by the children of the oldfags, the new fags, and now squeaker fags

I've noticed your meme, thats a good meme nigger. Please put your nigger on my nigger and we get a gigga nigga.

your a niggerfaggot

>go be a nigger somewhere else

your feelings are worse than the aids your infested with fagazoid

nice get newfriend

Faggot

/p/ol is cooler than Sup Forums now, memewise at least...not to political myself but they have better memes than Sup Forums

whats a newfag?

agreed,im not even a oldfag and i think moot is better at this thit shan this faggot could have ever been.

>replying to bait

Well you sure fucking fixed everything here. Thank God you took control, you fucking retard.

why the fuck do people still browse this board unironically
>inb4 get off this board then

whats a newfag?

Factual confirmed

>doing anything ironically

Hipster yourself off a building, that's why, you fucking degenerate.

I joined in the early cancer era. Really wish that things were not the way they are. Ironic shitposing is nice. I love calling everyone a nigger and a faggot.

>it's like coming home to my favorite pile of shit

Only newfags use the word "Newfags"

Thank you for noticing too, OP.

I found it odd that nobody seemed to notice how loads of people thought 220 was dubs.

I've only browsed this board for maybe 3 years at best, but at least I know how dubs/trips and such work.

Autism speaks.

Fag is fag without the L idiot

fuck off, I know what girugamesh is you massive faggot, anyone can google you know

It is redditiers and Tumblrites who heard "lol the silly boys on Sup Forums xD" in some unfunny screencap, and now they're getting curious and showing off their extreme newfagginess and homosexuality

uses it twice
stay fucking woke

The Sup Forums and Sup Forums of the past that everyone worships never existed. Sup Forums was always full of shitpost, newfags, cancer, and reddit tier garbage. People have just conjured some fantasy ideal of what it used to be out of their ass. Now fags just lament the glory days of that fantasy that was never real to begin with.

Also, I once sucked off a tranny. No homo.