Quick experiment Sup Forums

Quick experiment Sup Forums,
What do you see on this card?

Don't answer, it's a trap. OPs card can tell your sexuality.

thanks for the heads up man I was just about to answer

i see two women holding a basin, mirrored

You're gay or asexual.

I see a pig head with a scary smile?

Guy with dick having doggy mirrored with hanging organs

Looks like some kind of toad staring at me

You are schizophrenic or stressed.

You are paranoid. Or a Narutard.

Two big-tittied women, mind you

Gay or asexual.

m00t

two chicken men lifting a table

At first I thought it was two women reaching down at a pot or something. But immediately after I noticed they have dicks so I think they're traps

?

But it looks nothing like Sigourney Weaver.

2 nude black women playing the drum

i'm head over heels in love with a woman?

You are heterosexual.

i see some fucking BIRDS nigga

A bullethole penetrating the womb of a dying woman along with some blood on the wall aswell as a retarded faggot trying to overanalyze some shit.

You have difficulty processing information

Two people having tea

a face screaming and bleeding out of ears and nose

goatse

some kind of demonic goat or ram skull with red eyes

Shadows of the damned ripping a person's head in half, as blood spurts up above and to the sides

I see lots of things on that card

two shemale niggers about to fuck a chicken each, two red girls falling to their deaths and someone holding open an anus in the middle there is more i can see but i cant be bothered to type

2 birds twerking, holding urns, and a butterfly between them

A man tightening a bow tie

i remember when
i remember
i remember when i lost my mind

A juggalo sucking on horse cock.

1 bears high fiving

inkblots are bullshit anyway

Two waiters with a bowtie flying off each of them and meeting in the middle

Typo but you all know what I meant

mermaids with weiners battling over large boobs with a butterfly referee overwatching. Seems pretty close too because their ult meters are almost identical.

How do you even make this shit up?

I see guys I'm straight but when I see girls I'm gay.
What if a girl does the test then?
This is top notch retarded.

heh.. found the latent homo struggling to accept his newfound faggininess, guys.

i see two Chocolat in a Parisian nightclub in 1927, playing the bongos and producing red floating musical notes.

"As a child, Hermann Rorschach was a big fan of a popular game called Klecksography, so much so that his nickname was "Kleck" (meaning "inkblot"). The idea of the game was to collect inkblot cards that could be bought from local shops and make associations and stories from the inkblots.

Rorschach went on to study psychiatry and while training, in 1918, he noticed that patients diagnosed with schizophrenia made radically different associations to the Klecksography inkblots than did normal people"

lonely kid plays makebelieve with ancient yugioh and decides you're crazy if you don't agree with his story

>seems legit

kitten, inferences are drawn based on how someone describes what they see

my favorite part of the journey was the idea of turning a schitzo confirmer into a faggot detector.

Some top notch science going on here

Two girls looking at each other at a table.

I see the female reproductive system.

a couple bitches shooting fire at eachother from their tits

evidently you're gay if you think of women according to mr inkblot

kek

fags

Explain.

Horse pussy

Two dudes doing straight leg deadlifts facing each other.

Two girls bent over they have perky tits. No idea what the red stuff is, the black thing they holding is probably a table or soemthing

The hip/pelvic bones of a person plus the top portions of the femurs

ink test is trick to catch faggots. If you see dudes with weiners you straight. If you see chicks, you're a faggot trying to cover your tracks by pretending to like boobs.

it's science dog.

>W-well this inkstain has a n-nice story I m-made for it, I thought I would change things up a bit and call all my peers g-gay for making fun of my ink drawings

goofy fuck messed up his children so badly they wouldn't keep the family line going, g'job

two traps with boners about to fuck a dual headed fleshlight
>I wonder how my psychiatrist would diagnose that

Two women with dicks are trying to pull out eyes of fly. There are blood spots in the background.

A wolf, or a dog. Could potentially be a snake.