His logs?

His logs?

you can keep them.

logs are gayer than traps

Andy, how do you keep your smile so white? Is it the logs?

Andy never eats his own logs

I don't want them, give them to someone more desperate than me.

Do log posters get excited for black men?

Wrong thread cucks

A partnership has begun between Andy Sixx and Big Black Cock. Effectively immediately, Andy and the BBC are on the same side.

Kys streamer

Let me word it differently,
Give someone else in need of a log as I currently do not require one at this moment.

What, you got something wrong with you mentally?

Fuck fuck fuck
Fuck the white bois ass

dubs logged

Wrong thread cuck

Dump

Poop eat

dubs logged

Aint no such thang, boi. Be cool, be cool

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

The dick goes on your butt

Proof?

>grows
doesnt even put sage in all fields kys famalam

Poops

>Andy's own log grew into a humanoid which now cares for him

Brings a tear to my eye tbh

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

The logs care for all of us, a fellow logman.

This again, eh?

He gets older every time I see this pasta

Proof?

Proof?

Wow so much fun for everyone

Yo, boi, what that mouf do?

Latest from Stink Floyd

Saved

Supreme steam cream...

Hey hey, it's ya boy! Dat boy wit the big ole dick. You already know what it is. You know how we do. We tear up your butthole with our massive dicks and bully your prostate into submission

Op must have a wonderful life eith nothing better to do than post this rediculous bullshit everyday.

inb4 he responds with "what do you mean" or something equally retarded

faggot has been forcing this meme for months

Proof?

Big black cock is friends with Andy Sixx. He does not suck them, but one of the creators does.

I was in the shower after high school football practice when I saw a big black cock of my teammate. He was 6'4 and black with a long hanging dick with shiny pink head

I got approached by a black guy in a locker room. He was completely naked and stroking his cock. I ended up sucking his cock daily for the semester

I'm one of the regular logposters. Do the other logposters care if they have a black cock lover amongst them? I want to share this side of me

Nah really don't care either way m8, any PR is good PR in a log thread

>tumblr

*snort*