Yea or nay

Yea or nay

Yea

Isn't that thing ridiculously expensive?

team america fuck yeah!!

nay

out classed by a very old mig 29

what a fucking waste of billions of dollars

not really

>billions
you mean trillions

t. slavboo

yea

yea

Nobody knows... And we will probably never find out

>inb4: nuh-uh, because I played this really cool simulator game, where blah blah blah got shot down because of reasons

hopefully we will find out soon with NK

Marines: yea
Chair force and navy: nay

yayy

well on paper the mig 29 beats it, hands down, but like you said we probably wont find out also couldnt of said it better about cool simulator game

lol what paper are you reading?

>well on paper the mig 29 beats it, hands down

>Oy vey

everything looks better in jew camo scheme

yayz

Luckily we've suckered a shitload of other retar... I mean countries to buy it, so we might as well sell the remainder, and use the money to develop something US military aviation actually wants.

cool story

yeah

that camo is sexy

NOPE

turn circle, top speed, weapons, ecm, mig29 superior in all only beaten by not having vertical take off.

lol

no

Shlomo pls go

I've been following this thing since Jesus rode dinosaurs across the land. What a pile of garbage. Where to start? The primary weapon system that still isn't ready? The shitty manuverability? The firmware that isn't finished? The VTOL that still may or may not work? The ever growing all devouring price tag? There's more, like the plane shaking to shit but I can't recall if that was a low speed or cruising. And on and on.

1/10

>outclassed by F-22
>not replacement for cheap as shit F-16
>not still a failure at being a cheap flak bait
The f-35 is a piece of shit, but don't give it shit for shit it was never supposed to be

I met the guy responsible for the delivery of the British components last week and despite my serious skepticism he convinced me it is actually the best fighter anyone will have for some years. I still dont doubt its bloody expensive and us britfags' MOD reliance on the success of the project for any fixed wing aircraft for the navy is absurd but it seems it might yet not cripple us

at least the installed their ion canon on it, cant wait for the nerve gas version

0.002 dollars have been deposited into your account. Lockheed appreciates your effort to spread our vision of the F35™ in social media.

Nein

bmpp

thats because you dumb fucks sold all of your harrier jump jets what a fucking stupid thing to do. whoever is your governments defence senator should be shot for treason for that.

brits were too poor to keep operating them

>brits were too poor to keep operating them
Good thing they bought the more economically sound F35 then... Especially the STOVL version

Russian Mig29
Agility 10/10
Top speed 9/10
Max flightheight 9/10
Technology 8/10
Overall 9/10

American F35
Agility 7/10
Top speed 8/10
Max flightheight 8/10
Technology 8/10
Overall 7/10

Chinese J20
Agility 10/10
Top speed 10/10
Max flight height 10/10
Technology 10/10
Overall 10/10

ya, they have no choice but to buy the B for the royal navy.

Here's your reply.

Yes they did, they could have gone for the catobar version

>COULD HAVE
once again too poor to make QE catobar

Because BAE told the MOD the catobar carrier would suddenly cost at least 6 million shekels more. This, of course, had nothing to do with the fact that BAE got a HUGE contract for the B version of the f35 some weeks earlier.

suposed to be an multirole stealthfighter... who loses most of its stealth abilities when getting armend beyond 2 bombs and missiles

much money for a little bit of firepower

years of development still inferior to already existing fighters

slow for an interceptor

completly unsuited for ground attacks in hostile area

... yay since im not frum 'murica

Nay : Too expensive, below the required capacities, and low quantities due to the price. Better to have 10000 f16 than 150 f35