Is mkultra just conspiracy theory bullshit or did the government really do mind control?

Is mkultra just conspiracy theory bullshit or did the government really do mind control?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=berenstein bears
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=60851
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=93237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Extensive Congressional hearings proves it's 100% real.

I'm interested to hear what your shill sockpuppet on your proxy says though.

The government admitted to it. It makes people uncomfortable so its still discounted as a conspiracy theory.

It's not conspiracy. They tried to controla minds, no sure if they ever reached they goal.

Most of documents were destroyed though.

Unabomber, DST, Psycho drugs and all

Mind control is a stretch.
Anyway the way human mind process information is an interesting thing.

Real deal. I imagine some of the stuff they got down on makes Guantanamo look like a charming beach vacation.

If it is pre-planned and carried out by several people in secret it is a conspiracy.

What did you think conspiracy meant?

they had a list of goals they wanted to achieve and they met some of them. you can look the wikipedia page. if the only thing you count as mind control is being able to control someone with an xbox controller then no they didn't achieve that

No my dad was a physician with the Navy during Vietnam and they experimented on people with LSD at his base. It was real.

>did the government really do mind control?
They researched it.

We'll never know if they achieved it, will we? We'd just remember things differently every now and again, and pass it off as poor memory.

I think it's real and everyone in this thread was turned into a tin foil idiot

lmgtfy.com/?q=berenstein bears

why don't you tell me

It's not particularly different that advertisement research for example, only with a military budget.
Seriously the lenghts that users on this forum go to believe in crazed conspiracies is insane.

They found that controlling specific sectors of society, ie: education and media are far more effective at long term population control than LSD and beatings.

In other words they went with the carrot rather than the stick.

You are correct. Conspiracy =/= conspiracy theory. Once its proven, its no longer a theory. People get that confused easily I think.1

And is shown in today's media

Nah, that's just how memory works. Every time a memory is recalled it is altered, every time it comes up in our consciousness it moves further from how it actually happened.

mind-wiping people, torturing citizens, and putting LSD in the water supply isn't the same as advertisement research. why does an italian think he knows anything about mk ultra, btw?

It's conditioning via culture. Why do you think it's wrong to walk up to a person on the street and murder them? Cultural conditioning.

It's real.

If you take a hardcore amount of acid all the time for 6 months, it's going to fuck your brain up. It's not a drug that should be taken every day.

The government really did mind control using drugs, hypnosis, pain, and multiple personalities. No-one knows exactly how far they got, or if they even stopped (they probably didn't,) but the madmen actually did it.

You're delusional, that's what you get from staring a monitor all day. Back in the day that stuff didn't happen.

Because if everyone went out and killed someone in the streets we'd all die low IQ scum
We are humans so if you want to act like a great ape, stop using this computer right now
Cultural conditioning just means common sense of human beings.

You're as good at shilling as you are at pulling your weight in alliances.

Eh, it could be worse. Could have been 6 months of BZ.

2 confirmed BZ experience reports.

>erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=60851

>erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=93237

That's your conditioning speaking. You think there is logic to your actions but it's all an illusion of the mind forced onto you every single day since birth.

A better question would be, how and why were the test subjects chosen?

they first performed tests on volunteer cia agents. later, an example of one operation they did that is publicly known now was codenamed midnight eruption or something. they set up a brothel and gave the johns acid to experiment on them. they had them on video as blackmail if they wanted to try to blow the whistle

>theory
It isnt a theory you retard, there was a huge congressional inquirey into it. Now as to the project every being shut down, do you think the CIA would ever give up on the idea of mind control? Furthermore, given that the CIA, at the time of its founding, was almost equally divided in half between Americans and Nazis isnt it strange that MKUltra, when its name is expanded from its annotated project name to its full name is Mind Control in German.

The real question is, >Did MK Ultra ever stop?

The answer is no. It didn't stop.

>Midnight Climax

They also tested on military personel IIRC.

If you ever look at how closely intertwined the "acid gurus" were with the CIA in the 60's you will realize there is very likely an on going experiment with hippy/festival/raver culture.

war. war changes.

I tend to believe the theory that some missing people were kidnapped for purposes like this. Just a feeling.

>you will never get dosed with that top shelf MKULTRA LSD

>is mind control real?

People literally believe that race and gender aren't real.

Leaking mkultra was the experiment. They wanted to know if people would revolt, they found out the actions of the government don't matter to people. Revolt is psychologically impossible in mass-capitalism.

This is an intriguing interpretation I haven't heard yet. Thank you.

> comes to Sup Forums
> asks Sup Forums if X is a conspiracy theory
> facepalm

OP GTFO !