Is it worth cutting down in weight and muscle to make my dick look bigger...

Is it worth cutting down in weight and muscle to make my dick look bigger? I noticed most guys that are super small and skinny give off the appearance that they are super hung. Currently 6'0 215 lb and my legs are pretty thick. I wouldn't not go skinny dipping with a girl(other than my gf) right now because proportionally my dick would look pretty small if its cold. 19 y/o asian. Currently have a gf that loves my dick and so i shouldnt care but i'm an insecure fuck, and im in college so im around alot of other potential girls.

No you look fine. Girls only guage size when they hold it in their mouths anyways. Post erect?

You're body is actually optimal as fuck, girls like a lot of a muscle and 8-10/11% body fat most I find. Also your dick won't look any bigger you'll just look more beta.

proportionally his dick might look bigger . maybe not in your hands, but that why traps always look like they have huge dicks, its cause their bodies are thin and small.

I guess it'll look bigger in full body scale, but that won't make a difference in any real scenario

If you lost weight your dick will look bigger, but you arent fat so most you will gain is half an inch. Imo not worth it because then you will look like ny other scrawny asian..... its nit like we can walk around with our pants down.

I have the same problem. Im 6'4 and workout alot so girls expect to see a huge dick. Im above average but looks smaller compared to my body, esp when flaccid.

Muscle is seen 99.99% more often than your dick.
Get more fit.
Skinny fag (finally broke 140/6ft) with decently big dick here, and the few chicks didn't understand how skinny or what my dick size was when I was wearing clothing- like 98% of the time.

why do you care if you have a gf?

I can tell you that I personally enjoy my big body and average 6 inch erect peen.

circumcised and thick. Its a good dick bro. Try using more lotion to make it look better.

Im young and in college bro. I love my girl but its tempting at parties, pool/beach, or music festivals. Girls joke about fucking or seeing your dick all the time but you know its half true that it might happen. Also im kind of bored of asian girls (gf is asian too)

You're Asian, your dick will always be small

Your face will always be ugly as an Asian guy too, but that's something else to worry about

You won't gain much.
You're pretty much screwed.

That is erect, lol

unfortunately im not circumcised, i just don't have a big foreskin so it never covers the head of my penis. maybe had a half circumcision if theres such a thing?

It's not like other girls would go for you anyway, Asian guys are ugly as sin

Fortunately* You have the best of both worlds. Don't complain.

i honestly don't get this. Do girls prefer circumcised?

Yeah agreed, I had mine when I was 13 but I couldn't pull the skin under the tip. It was worth it tho.

so you had a circumcision but it wasnt the entire forskin?

CHING CHONG EATU RICEU

I HAVE FLAT FACE LIKE FRYING PAN AND SQUINTY EYE YOU WANTU RICEU??!!

dick definitely looks below average, but I don't think losing any weight is going to help that

you just have a small dick

i guess....like full body or just dick

whats is average?

5 - 5.8

Yeah I had a circumcision when I was around 12, I actually jacked off before and after it was weird but overall I think my penis looks better

yeah nope. above average

rate my asian dick

bone pressed average is 6.5 to 7"

people always confuse the two

any

post more of her

Average but huge for an asian

still a cutfag

9/10

You have a nice body no need to worry

Please post more of her

5/10

probably ok for an asian

Gonna have to roll for more buddy

sure....

more of that fat ass

bump for more

Why would you care about something you can't possibly change?

i mean you can change the appearance? if you lose weight and become a smaller

damn she's hot, how tall is she?

imo you look aesthetic enough, height, weight, muscles,

anymore tits?

yeah so its bigger muscles or tone down and cut and look like i have a bigger dick

bro imo tone down if you feel like it, your body ultimately so many different answers here.

bump

5'5 ish